2009.08.21 Motions hearing #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a huge publicity stunt for Leonard to be on TV. He never knew Caylee. He was milking her death for his ego and satisfaction. Tell me that's okay. I tried my best to convince him that this was wrong but he didn't care. Did any of you see the Greta show when she asked him why he was there doing this. She embarrassed him big time! I love Greta too. She is a class act. We talked often during the week I was there.
I wasn't too impressed with other memorial either I'm afraid to say.

Leonard's blowing smoke and making things up just to get air time. He can't set the record straight because he doesn't know. Tracy is the one who spent the most time with her. Leonard spent 5 minutes total with Casey in the house. That's it. And Cindy, Rob, and Tracy were there.

Yeah, that's pretty much what we were saying on Part I of this thread.

He was there to make sure she didn't rabbit, because that's what a bail bondsman does.

As soon as she was out, she cut him RIGHT off.

I would imagine that you deal with many disturbed, anti-social people in your line of work. What do you make of Casey??

Casey is all about Casey. This may seem odd but Casey is a very nice respectful girl. She is also very personable. Probably a little too immature to be a great parent but I get accused of that.

Were you there today? You need to let me know what color shirt you're wearing so I can watch your facial expressions when Baez speaks. :crazy:

Yes, but fortunately I was pretty much out of line of video camera site, I think.

Not very hard to guess what my expressions were like when Baez spoke. :laugh:

:laughbounce:

Then

:doh:

I know a number of you might be upset by this, but the Anthony's (George and Cindy) are great people. I truly love and care for both of them. They might be abrasive at times but they are very nice people. We still talk on occassion. Please look at them with a different point of view. They lost their granddaughter and as twisted as Casey might be they are about to lose their daughter. That's very difficult!!

Yikes - what does that mean "truly love". You truly love your wife, children. It's an odd quote to truly love an acquaintance or friend. You only talk to them on ocassion, but you truly love them.

Maybe you meant to word it differently....I just found it odd.

Mel

Can't see part four or five, but what a show George put on! Every question the state asked, he answered something else. He must still have some water in his ears.

And did Jose ask the judge to accept his privacy agreement in the spirit it was intended and not what he actually wrote and everyone agreed to?

The problem I have with your explanation, is that GA did not hold his own self accountable for his actions which, in turn, taught KC how to proceed with her actions. I just love it when someone who is as guilty as I am tries to admonish me - it doesn't fly. Sure kids get mad at their P's for various reasons but I've yet to uncover any evidence that KC was made to be accountable for any of her bad deeds. What makes you think that she was?

Why would GA be responsible for the actions of an adult?

A lot of us had bad to horrible parents. We still have the choice of letting them go, and going forward and being productive.

GA didn't kill Caylee. KC killed Caylee.

I know a number of you might be upset by this, but the Anthony's (George and Cindy) are great people. I truly love and care for both of them. They might be abrasive at times but they are very nice people. We still talk on occassion. Please look at them with a different point of view. They lost their granddaughter and as twisted as Casey might be they are about to lose their daughter. That's very difficult!!

:sick:

After having been through this and seeing what the media reports I would only believe the news and not these trashy news magazine shows. Plus I really believe that some of these networks are paying people a lot of money. I would believe Greta, Geraldo and NBC's stuff.

It was a huge publicity stunt for Leonard to be on TV. He never knew Caylee. He was milking her death for his ego and satisfaction. Tell me that's okay. I tried my best to convince him that this was wrong but he didn't care. Did any of you see the Greta show when she asked him why he was there doing this. She embarrassed him big time! I love Greta too. She is a class act. We talked often during the week I was there.

Does Leonard not realize that he is doing this on the back of a murdered child? That is what bothers me so much... he's making things up (per your post many pages back)... it seems like he is dying to get camera time... all on the back of that baby. Whatever happened to the sanctity of respect in this world?

Tracy will definitely testify but it's not my fault. She knew what she was in for.

I misunderstood. I thought she might have been your girl (not sure of your marital status). You said that she isn't LE or has some connection to work like that. I jumped to a conclusion that you may have felt responsible for her being there. Sorry.

Yikes - what does that mean "truly love". You truly love your wife, children. It's an odd quote to truly love an acquaintance or friend. You only talk to them on ocassion, but you truly love them.

Maybe you meant to word it differently....I just found it odd.

Mel

Fair enough but I think highly of them.

Does Leonard not realize that he is doing this on the back of a murdered child? That is what bothers me so much... he's making things up (per your post many pages back)... it seems like he is dying to get camera time... all on the back of that baby. Whatever happened to the sanctity of respect in this world?

I totally agree. You don't know the half of it!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony were you invited to the memorial for Caylee by CA or GA? I'm also curious as to why the A's still speak with you at this late date as you were just doing a professional job. Is it better in your line of business to stay unattached to clients before and after a job is finished. I can't imagine what there would be to talk about with the A's as their lives have taken a new course in the missing children volunteering their Foundation as hope for some!

Tony, I had been looking at the Google Earth photos which predated the street behind the Anthony's (in fact their photo shows the street excavation.) The new street with houses is shown on zillow.com. This is not a great surprise to me. zillow.com just updated my home photos to show the pool I put in 12 years ago.

In talking to Casey, did you think she was intelligent or average?

Weeeeeeeeee. That was fun.

Anyone else have a problem with part 4 and 5 of today's trial? Did we ever figure out who Casey was flipping off?

Casey is all about Casey. This may seem odd but Casey is a very nice respectful girl. She is also very personable. Probably a little too immature to be a great parent but I get accused of that.
Sociopaths are very charming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member