Crystal and Marie to be on Nancy Grace to night 8Est

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to see a child dragged into this case, but it would be good for LE to identify her and have a professional determine what she means by "talks to Haleigh". Invisible friend, prayer, or fabrication by someone else.

Yes, this needs to be checked out but also has shades of Caylee is Alive sightings.

Maybe that's why TM wanted to knock this down and call a bluff by offering a cash reward at RC's discretion and disposal for whoever tries the, we have Haleigh and want a ransom.

That's all I know so far. I'm hoping LE went to talk to this "friend" of Ron's and the little girl...
I have a feeling it's either that the little girl might be dealing with Haleigh's disappearance in her own way, (by imagining speaking with Haleigh)..or Ron made this story up for some reason unbeknown-st to me at this time. :)

(How was that for polite?) :crazy:

I am leaning heavily toward that possibility. It is nonsensical to me that this is being used to explain away the 35,000 dollar remark. I mean 35,000? Did he just pull that figure out of the air as to what he imagined this "Larry" was looking for in exchange for Haleigh? I don't buy it.

Ron had set so many limits on Crystal, couldn't call, couldn't go to their house, etc. I think she learned to follow his rules rather than have him take her to court again.

And that's ok because . . . ?

Well, since you are talking about Ron not saying this to Tim, it looks like Ron's attorney admitted Ron in fact did say it to Hank Sr.

Here's the story...

Lance: Did Ronald tell Misty's father that if he had $35,000, he'd be able to bring haleigh home?

Shoemaker: I would deny that Ronald ever told misty’s father that. The story is complicated but Ronald has a friend who has this little four year old girl and this came up in our fdle conversation yesterday. Ronald was talking to the girl and the girl said she talks to Haleigh and he asked her what Haleigh tells her. She responded saying that she told her is that she is being kept by a guy named Larry. What Ronald said to Misty’s dad is that if we knew who Larry was and 35 thousand dollars then we could get her back. Ronald doesn’t have any idea who has Haleigh and if he had a million dollars wouldn’t know what to do with it to get her back.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5138635.php
That is plausible, but why would Ron ever tell this story to Hank Sr? I can't imagine the two of them talking, after all the recent discord. Maybe this story got out and reached Hank Sr's ears, but it would be strange if it was from a direct conversation between the two. JMO.

That is plausible, but why would Ron ever tell this story to Hank Sr? I can't imagine the two of them talking, after all the recent discord. Maybe this story got out and reached Hank Sr's ears, but it would be strange if it was from a direct conversation between the two. JMO.
It would be strange, but it's coming directly from Ron's attorney....So, I don't know. :crazy:
Then again, Kamky, what ISN'T strange about this case? I told a friend of mine today that this case is starting to make me think the Anthony's are almost "normal"...:bang::bang:

I must be behind in reading the forums. Who is this OT?

First name Orlando IIRC, and last name "T". I can't speak for anyone else but I saw his internet presence very early on (back in FEB if I'm not mistaken) and he's a solid christian man but then again..I never visited the rumor threads much so I dont' know.

I teach school in Florida and, if you are not the custodial parent, you do not get into a classroom or even past the office. If I don't have legal papers in the permanent record, I can't even talk to you on the phone. Also, unless she is listed on the card filled out by the custodial parent, she is not allowed to even eat lunch at school with the child, go on field trips, or come to the classroom for any school performance--not without legal documents.

So does that mean married parents have to go to court and get legal docs stating they are both custodial parents? Otherwise, how would the school know? Where I live, you have to have legal papers proving a parent shouldn't be allowed around the child, which is the way it should be.

Good points but ..... why invite CS onto the show at all if un-impressed by her or only to attack her? If so, how un-professional.

We burnt precious segments with NG pushing CS' buttons when there are far more interesting developments this week that should be discussed and the RC <> MC argument from TJ and stuff from TM.

If NG is a victims advocate then leave your agenda behind and focus on Haleigh.

I'm thinking that she invited Crystal & Marie on the show so it could not be said that she was only giving air time to one side of the family. (Sorry...I know, I know!)

It would be strange, but it's coming directly from Ron's attorney....So, I don't know. :crazy:
Then again, Kamky, what ISN'T strange about this case? I told a friend of mine today that this case is starting to make me think the Anthony's are almost "normal"...:bang::bang:

No No NO badme...you cannot think the A's are normal,eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!:blowkiss:

Hi Kamky I think this discussion with Hank and Ron took place before the animosity between the two...

First name Orlando IIRC, and last name "T". I can't speak for anyone else but I saw his internet presence very early on (back in FEB if I'm not mistaken) and he's a solid christian man but then again..I never visited the rumor threads much so I dont' know.

Back early on when this case began, what 14 years ago now?lol
Didn't RC and Orlando have a falling out and they are not friends anymore? Seems like that happened very early in the case......and I could be wrong as I most often am.:crazy:

And that's ok because . . . ?

In the scheme of character flaws, being under-assertive and easily intimidated isn't one I feel ok about condemning in the overbearing and vitriolic manner it has been. Especially when it's tucked in the midst of the kind of flawed characters in this troop.

"Shoemaker: I would deny that Ronald ever told misty&#8217;s father that. The story is complicated but Ronald has a friend who has this little four year old girl and this came up in our fdle conversation yesterday. Ronald was talking to the girl and the girl said she talks to Haleigh and he asked her what Haleigh tells her. She responded saying that she told her is that she is being kept by a guy named Larry. What Ronald said to Misty&#8217;s dad is that if we knew who Larry was and 35 thousand dollars then we could get her back. Ronald doesn&#8217;t have any idea who has Haleigh and if he had a million dollars wouldn&#8217;t know what to do with it to get her back."

source:www.thesky973.com

Seriously, was Ron making a joke?

I know this came from Terry Shoemaker, Ronald's lawyer.

Didn't RC and Orlando have a falling out and they are not friends anymore? Seems like that happened very early in the case......and I could be wrong as I most often am.:crazy:

Nana I have to be honest, I only glanced at his myspace and his daughter's mother's myspace when Haleigh first went missing (it was very early on) and I don't remember any specifics at all.

ETA: one of my "peeves" is the use of the word "babys mama" in everyday usage. That absolutely drives me :crazy: LOL

That was the rumor---very early on, IIRC.

Originally Posted by kamky
I don't think that Nancy necessarily thought that Crystal was the perp. I think she was unimpressed with the way Crystal answered questions in her initial interviews and that has carried over to her current feelings about Crystal. She may also resent how Crystal & Marie turned the focus off Haleigh and turned it to trying to get custody, IMO.
I agree! Nancy hasn't forgotten the lies and carp that Crystal and her family pulled for the first few months while her daughter was missing by putting the focus on their revenge for Ronald on national television. Crystal and Marie were proven to have lied and Nancy sees both for what they are now, imo. It is certainly not Nancy's fault that Crystal and Marie pulled all the BS instead of trying to help find Haleigh!! NG just cuts to the chase. Crystal and Marie earned their rep and NG sees right through the BS.

Crystal doesn't even know the particulars of her daughter's missing person case! Why? Because she was hellbent on revenge instead of concentrating on Haleigh perhaps.

"Shoemaker: I would deny that Ronald ever told misty&#8217;s father that. The story is complicated but Ronald has a friend who has this little four year old girl and this came up in our fdle conversation yesterday. Ronald was talking to the girl and the girl said she talks to Haleigh and he asked her what Haleigh tells her. She responded saying that she told her is that she is being kept by a guy named Larry. What Ronald said to Misty&#8217;s dad is that if we knew who Larry was and 35 thousand dollars then we could get her back. Ronald doesn&#8217;t have any idea who has Haleigh and if he had a million dollars wouldn&#8217;t know what to do with it to get her back."

Do you see a conflict with the bolded parts......lmaoooooooooo. Lawyers!

"Shoemaker: I would deny that Ronald ever told misty’s father that. The story is complicated but Ronald has a friend who has this little four year old girl and this came up in our fdle conversation yesterday. Ronald was talking to the girl and the girl said she talks to Haleigh and he asked her what Haleigh tells her. She responded saying that she told her is that she is being kept by a guy named Larry. What Ronald said to Misty’s dad is that if we knew who Larry was and 35 thousand dollars then we could get her back. Ronald doesn’t have any idea who has Haleigh and if he had a million dollars wouldn’t know what to do with it to get her back."

Seriously, was Ron making a joke?

I know this came from Terry Shoemaker, Ronald's lawyer.

Just when I thought it could get no worse. I feel like someone is testing out a screenplay they wrote on us sometimes, then again ya can't make this 'ship' up :bang:

I think I'd be hell bent on revenge too if my daughter vanished while in someone else's care. I don't know how you'd be anything else. I don't know how someone taking my babies wouldn't do it for me, I would hate them forever. Then one disappears - when left with a lying little snot like Misty - how would anyone feel any differently.

Ok so Who's Larry ? With all the sleuthing we have done on all the family and some friends is there a Larry in the mix I have to ponder ......lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cheyenne1060