Crystal and Marie to be on Nancy Grace to night 8Est

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'd be hell bent on revenge too if my daughter vanished while in someone else's care. I don't know how you'd be anything else. I don't know how someone taking my babies wouldn't do it for me, I would hate them forever. Then one disappears - when left with a lying little snot like Misty - how would anyone feel any differently.

And maybe Crystal's anger was focused on her time with Ron and how small she felt then....she did try to take out a RO on him....so perhaps she reacted to what she had always known....just thinking out loud...

"Shoemaker: I would deny that Ronald ever told misty’s father that. The story is complicated but Ronald has a friend who has this little four year old girl and this came up in our fdle conversation yesterday. Ronald was talking to the girl and the girl said she talks to Haleigh and he asked her what Haleigh tells her. She responded saying that she told her is that she is being kept by a guy named Larry. What Ronald said to Misty’s dad is that if we knew who Larry was and 35 thousand dollars then we could get her back. Ronald doesn’t have any idea who has Haleigh and if he had a million dollars wouldn’t know what to do with it to get her back."

source:www.thesky973.com

Do you see a conflict with the bolded parts......lmaoooooooooo. Lawyers!

You are good TEH...I read that about ninety times and never picked up on that!!!

"Shoemaker: I would deny that Ronald ever told misty’s father that. The story is complicated but Ronald has a friend who has this little four year old girl and this came up in our fdle conversation yesterday. Ronald was talking to the girl and the girl said she talks to Haleigh and he asked her what Haleigh tells her. She responded saying that she told her is that she is being kept by a guy named Larry. What Ronald said to Misty’s dad is that if we knew who Larry was and 35 thousand dollars then we could get her back. Ronald doesn’t have any idea who has Haleigh and if he had a million dollars wouldn’t know what to do with it to get her back."

source:www.thesky973.com

Do you see a conflict with the bolded parts......lmaoooooooooo. Lawyers!

:waitasec: Let me see if I understand this. I've read it four times and it still is befuddling me. Ron talks to a little four year old girl who claims to have talked to Haleigh. She said that Haleigh told her that she is being kept by a guy named Larry....OK, why didn't Ron ask her where she was when she spoke to Haleigh. Like, take me there, little girl, take me to Haleigh. And how about: If this Larry guy is keeping Haleigh, how did she get out to talk with the little four year old girl? This really sounds like an episode of Twilight Zone. Looks like someone wants to get their hands on the reward money, maybe they need it to leave town.

I agree! Nancy hasn't forgotten the lies and carp that Crystal and her family pulled for the first few months while her daughter was missing by putting the focus on their revenge for Ronald on national television. Crystal and Marie were proven to have lied and Nancy sees both for what they are now, imo. It is certainly not Nancy's fault that Crystal and Marie pulled all the BS instead of trying to help find Haleigh!! NG just cuts to the chase. Crystal and Marie earned their rep and NG sees right through the BS.

Crystal doesn't even know the particulars of her daughter's missing person case! Why? Because she was hellbent on revenge instead of concentrating on Haleigh perhaps.

BBM

Your opinion: Crystal is hell-bent on revenge

My opinion: Crystal wants to get Jr. away from the people who lost his Haleigh.

BBM

Your opinion: Crystal is hell-bent on revenge

My opinion: Crystal wants to get Jr. away from the people who lost his Haleigh.

I'm lost AOMM, did CS petition the courts for physical custody of Jr. lately? Honest question, no sarcasm. I'm rarely sarcastic and when I am I always make it known that I am being so.

Crystal attempted to use unfounded or unsubstantiated accusations to gain custody of the children. Nancy just saw her doing the same thing to her in her opening statements tonight. I think Crystal also grates on Nancy's current views on "blessed motherhood". I agree she treated Crystal way worse then she treated Ron. Sadly I am not saying that Crystal does not deserve it. Rather that same blaring white hot antogonism should be applied to all of the assorted questionable characters that this poor little girl had the misfortune to be connected with. Particularly including Ron, Misty, the Grandparents brothers cousins etc.

:waitasec: Let me see if I understand this. I've read it four times and it still is befuddling me. Ron talks to a little four year old girl who claims to have talked to Haleigh. She said that Haleigh told her that she is being kept by a guy named Larry....OK, why didn't Ron ask her where she was when she spoke to Haleigh. Like, take me there, little girl, take me to Haleigh. And how about: If this Larry guy is keeping Haleigh, how did she get out to talk with the little four year old girl? This really sounds like an episode of Twilight Zone. Looks like someone wants to get their hands on the reward money, maybe they need it to leave town.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:​

Exactly!!, call LE, call 911, get it investigated if plausible. If not, it does not help find Haleigh to spread dated mis-information. You don't just talk to folks and let time go by. Time is/was critical for any lead. Haleigh is alive time.

RC and MC have no sense of urgency, they know it is too late. It was too late when they called 911 IMHO.

I never felt in any way that Crystal was hellbent on revenge, I felt she was desperate to find Haleigh and like the rest of us, didn't really know where to start ....except at the beginning. JMO

Yeah, that's kinda where I'm at with this whole story. So, when this little girl told RC she's talked to Haleigh and knows where she's at -- I guess RC just said "Oh, ok, cool. See ya later". Let's not bother finding out who Larry is or where the girl has seen her. Suuuuure :doh:

I think I'd be hell bent on revenge too if my daughter vanished while in someone else's care. I don't know how you'd be anything else. I don't know how someone taking my babies wouldn't do it for me, I would hate them forever. Then one disappears - when left with a lying little snot like Misty - how would anyone feel any differently.

Asti, I have to say...I love that turn of phrase for Misty. Very appropriate and bears repeating...

a lying little snot like Misty

Very good choice of words my friend! I have to admit I LOVE it!

I wonder if that someone intends to travel solo or bring along a companion?

I think you're probably right, and that Nancy reviewed the prior interviews, incl the early one where Crystal did not know if HaLeigh was even at school that day, etc, etc
Nancy G may have been making a point, in her not-so-subtle way, that Crystal was not very involved in the lives of her two children with Ron. Early on in this case, there was WS discussion about her comments on her myspace page, with some feeling that she had moved on with Chloe. Possibly, Nancy may have gotten a bad impression of Crystal in her inital interviews because she often seemed out of it when she answered questions.

I think you're probably right, and that Nancy reviewed the prior interviews, incl the early one where Crystal did not know if HaLeigh was even at school that day, etc, etc

I had the impression that NG did NO homework....her EP provided info and she didn't follow up...she actually had, for a change, bombshell info--re Ron's phone records and the fight he allegedly had with Misty....

that's bad journalism---JMO

You know what.maybe Crystal does not know this stuff, maybe she is not Mother of the year material..........but that really changes nothing. LE has never said Crystal was the key. Forget all that..........if Ron and Misty got into a fight and Misty turned her phone off, and as Woodland pointed out the graphic that said that Ron did not go to work until 8 *ish.....that's what is important. As bad as Crystal may be.Haleigh was not with her when she disappeared.
Yikes - where to I begin, and how do I respond without getting 100 alerts from those with opposing opinions?

First of all, I agree with you for the most part teh.
Crystal's familiarity with the school and bus schedule seems to be wholly irrelevant. Could some of those who think that it is, please try to explain to those of us who don't understand -
How does this have anything whatsoever to do with Haleigh vanishing?

Second, was Crystal ever responsible for picking up Haleigh from school or the bus stop?

Third, I don't know if I could have answered that question about my own kids on live national television, especially if I felt like I was having my legs kicked out from under me. I pick my own children up from their school every school day, but I can imagine myself getting flustered and just saying "I don't know."

Finally, regarding "as bad as Crystal may be" - is this based on her not having custody? [Sorry, not trying to pick on you, teh. Yours is just the safest jumping off post for me.]
Would we say this same thing about a father who doesn't have custody?

:clap::clap::clap::clap:​

Exactly!!, call LE, call 911, get it investigated if plausible. If not, it does not help find Haleigh to spread dated mis-information. You don't just talk to folks and let time go by. Time is/was critical for any lead. Haleigh is alive time.

RC and MC have no sense of urgency, they know it is too late. It was too late when they called 911 IMHO.

Cyber, we don't know if this info was turned over to LE. We just don't know because LE is so flippin tight lipped and won't give us a single crumb of info to go on. So, IMHO, we sit here on the boards and go 'round and 'round and nothing much is put together...He could have told, he might not have told, who's to know for sure?

I don't know about RC. I don't like his attitude of late, but then again me disliking his actions and attitude are not enough for me to point the finger and accuse him of manslaughter or worse. But that's just me, I understand other's have other opinions and I do respect that.

I will, however, point a finger at that lying little snot to use another poster's phrase (still loving that :))

I agree! Nancy hasn't forgotten the lies and carp that Crystal and her family pulled for the first few months while her daughter was missing by putting the focus on their revenge for Ronald on national television. Crystal and Marie were proven to have lied and Nancy sees both for what they are now, imo. It is certainly not Nancy's fault that Crystal and Marie pulled all the BS instead of trying to help find Haleigh!! NG just cuts to the chase. Crystal and Marie earned their rep and NG sees right through the BS.

Crystal doesn't even know the particulars of her daughter's missing person case! Why? Because she was hellbent on revenge instead of concentrating on Haleigh perhaps.

Nancy's lead comments were that Ronald and Misty had a phone fight on the night that Haleigh went missing. I see that as much more pertinent than the fact that the non-custodial parent didn't know when Haleigh got out of school...but while we're on that subject, let's hope it shuts up the gritching that went on about Crystal picking Haleigh up early from school, causing all those unexcused absences.

Can't have it both ways.

Yeah, that's kinda where I'm at with this whole story. So, when this little girl told RC she's talked to Haleigh and knows where she's at -- I guess RC just said "Oh, ok, cool. See ya later". Let's not bother finding out who Larry is or where the girl has seen her. Suuuuure :doh:

Personally I took it that the little girl was pretending to talk to Haleigh. I am sure if RC took it literally he would have gone straight to LE.

Nancy's lead comments were that Ronald and Misty had a phone fight on the night that Haleigh went missing. I see that as much more pertinent than the fact that the non-custodial parent didn't know when Haleigh got out of school...but while we're on that subject, let's hope it shuts up the gritching that went on about Crystal picking Haleigh up early from school, causing all those unexcused absences.

Can't have it both ways.

BBM.
....at 8:30 when Ron was on his way to work. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads