Crystal and Marie to be on Nancy Grace to night 8Est

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it will come out that there was a phone call between Misty and RC at 8:30 while he was at work but not that he was on his way to work. How many times have we seen while working these cases things mixed up. This did not come out of TMs mouth it was a just a typed up screen saying according to TM. What was typed on the screen does not match PDM hours, does not match what LE says regarding RC working his shift - so I can not just discount what the shifts are or what LE has stated regarding RC working his shift.

Busy, an honest question for you, if I may...Where do you suppose Tim Miller got the hour of 8:30 from with all the details of a fight, Misty turning off her phone, etc?

OT~ but I'd almost pay hard cold cash for some facts in this case. No lie, especially if lead to Haleigh.

I think it will come out that there was a phone call between Misty and RC at 8:30 while he was at work but not that he was on his way to work. How many times have we seen while working these cases things mixed up. This did not come out of TMs mouth it was a just a typed up screen saying according to TM. What was typed on the screen does not match PDM hours, does not match what LE says regarding RC working his shift - so I can not just discount what the shifts are or what LE has stated regarding RC working his shift.

Since all we have is "LE is satisfied with Ron's alibi that he was at work" and not a confirmation that LE believes Ron's alibi, it is a far stretch to make it appear the way it is being portrayed here.

In addition people interpret LE press release differently - to me the big word in the release is BUT - Ronald and Crystal are not considered suspects BUT Misty has not been cleared. To me that says that Ronald and Crystal have been cleared.

Haleigh Update: Parents Cleared, Misty's Story Unclear

TJ Hart Reporting
tjhart@entercom.com

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office issued a press release Monday, August 17, 2009--the date of Haleigh Cummings' 6th birthday. Haleigh was taken from her home February 10, 2009 and had been missing ever since.

Lt. Johnny Greenwood, in the press release stated, "At this point, the evidence and investigatory effort has minimized the likelihood that Haleigh’s disappearance is the work of a stranger. There is no specific individual whom investigators have identified as a person of interest."

Ronald and Crystal Are Not Suspects, Misty's Story is Still Inconsistent

Haleigh's parents cleared; lawmen doubt babysitter

By Kristin Chambers
Published: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 1:54 AM EDT
Parents of Haleigh Cummings, the Satsuma kindergartner missing since February, have been cleared of suspicion in her disappearance, authorities said Monday.
http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache...ld+Cummings+cleared&cd=29&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

I'm not sure how we can argue with LT Greenwood ty Busy. But then again, perhaps I underestimate the posters to Haleigh's threads eh? (yes I am being sarcastic :))

I think you may be right on the "while he was at work" part, despite the NGrace typed up blurb on the show. But it would be oh-so-nice to get a straight answer on this from LE. Not a "we are satisfied", but a hard and fast, Ronald was at work from x-O'clock to x-O'clock, as verified by timesheets, co-workers, and cell phone pings.

In addition people interpret LE press release differently - to me the big word in the release is BUT - Ronald and Crystal are not considered suspects BUT Misty has not been cleared. To me that says that Ronald and Crystal have been cleared.

Haleigh Update: Parents Cleared, Misty's Story Unclear

TJ Hart Reporting
tjhart@entercom.com

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office issued a press release Monday, August 17, 2009--the date of Haleigh Cummings' 6th birthday. Haleigh was taken from her home February 10, 2009 and had been missing ever since.

Lt. Johnny Greenwood, in the press release stated, "At this point, the evidence and investigatory effort has minimized the likelihood that Haleigh’s disappearance is the work of a stranger. There is no specific individual whom investigators have identified as a person of interest."

Ronald and Crystal Are Not Suspects, Misty's Story is Still Inconsistent
It isn't a matter of interpretation, but acknowledging everything that is said. (And said by LE, not reporters interpretations.)

In the very same presser, they said what I posted above, and this:

Misty Cummings is not considered a suspect
, said Lt. Johnny Greenwood of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office, but knows more than she is telling.

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/me...arrowing_in_haleighs_disappearance_police_say

The fact that they aren't calling Ron or Crystal or Misty suspects does NOT mean any of them are "cleared".

I think I have been outsleuthed. I do admit. Nods to busy tonight and I bid everyone a goodnight.

OT~My Big Daddy is a hollerin' for me to come so he can sleep. He can't sleep unless I'm laying there. What in the world does he do when he's in a combat theater? LOL 'night all!

PS. try not to squabble too much, I don't think Haleigh wanted RC and MC to get married but I don't think she would want us to "argue and fuss" over what's what in this...:)

Good luck! I'm not sure why but that seems to have been a big secret that LE would never confirm, only that Ron was at work. Sleuth-away, though. Inquiring minds want to know (still) :)

This is posted in a few blogs but not reliable sources.....

"Cummings still has a solid alibi, according to his cell phone records.

Cummings cell phone pings came from cell towers by the steel plant, and that on the way home, he stopped by a convenience store to buy a few things. That would certainly seem to squash the one theory that he went to the trailer to check on Misty, then returned to work at PDM, that night."

While not a solid source it makes sense LE would check his pings. Treat FWIW

I am so glad you mentioned this Flossie.

Was Haleigh at school that day?

This has nagged at the back of my mind ever since that purported attendance record was posted on that other site. I appreciate anything you can furnish to quash this question that is bothering me so much.

p.s. O/T but who in the world is Ron's Aunt Lisa?

According to everything I have seen, yes she was.

I'm not sure how we can argue with LT Greenwood ty Busy. But then again, perhaps I underestimate the posters to Haleigh's threads eh? (yes I am being sarcastic :))

If you read the article, you'll see that those were not Lt Greenwood's words.

Read carefully the links I posted, too.

The family are even inconsistent on this point.....

Version 1:

GRACE: We know for a fact, Miss Neves, that she was at school the day that she went missing.

NEVES: Yes, ma`am, she was. I picked her up from the bus stop.

Version 2:

__________________ IN ANOTHER NEWS RELEASE IT STATES HE SAW HER LAST AT THE BUSTOP______________

The last time Cummings saw Haleigh was when she got off the school bus Monday and gave him a kiss and a hug, he said.

"She said she'd see me when I got home."

Teresa did not say that, the transcript from Nancy's show was incorrect, watch the clip and you can hear what she said.

Wish they would fix that dang transcript this keeps popping up every few weeks.

Teresa did not say that, the transcript from Nancy's show was incorrect, watch the clip and you can hear what she said.

If anyone can show where LE - not a reporter or blogger - has stated the word "cleared" about Ron, I'd love to see it. ;)

This is posted in a few blogs but not reliable sources.....

"Cummings still has a solid alibi, according to his cell phone records.

Cummings cell phone pings came from cell towers by the steel plant, and that on the way home, he stopped by a convenience store to buy a few things. That would certainly seem to squash the one theory that he went to the trailer to check on Misty, then returned to work at PDM, that night."

While not a solid source it makes sense LE would check his pings. Treat FWIW

I am a tough audience, I guess....all that means is that his cell phone was there--did he have more than one?--was at PDM....JMO

It is all up to interpretation and apparently the news media as I posted two articles from news media not bloggers read the press release the same way as several of us did that Crystal and Ron have been cleared. I respect that you interpret it differently.

If anyone can show where LE - not a reporter or blogger - has stated the word "cleared" about Ron, I'd love to see it. ;)

ITA...the transcript doesn't match the tape...in that version, Ron picked her up...of course, if you visit AH or the RT archives you will find that others say MC picked her up...

again, so hard to know what to believe.....:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member