Crystal and Marie to be on Nancy Grace to night 8Est

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is all up to interpretation and apparently the news media as I posted two articles from news media not bloggers read the press release the same way as several of us did that Crystal and Ron have been cleared. I respect that you interpret it differently.

Busy--if you go to their press release directly--they say "not suspects" ....that hardly means cleared IMO.

After they state RC and CS are not suspects they say BUT MC has not been CLEARED. To me that reads that RC and CS are cleared but not Misty. It appears that some main stream media interprets it the same. Like I said I respect that others see it differently.

Busy--if you go to their press release directly--they say "not suspects" ....that hardly means cleared IMO.

It is all up to interpretation and apparently the news media as I posted two articles from news media not bloggers read the press release the same way as several of us did that Crystal and Ron have been cleared. I respect that you interpret it differently.

Even if I did not know for a fact that it is wrong for anyone to interpret "not considered a suspect" as meaning "cleared", all I have to do is read these words of LE to realize it is wrong, no matter how many people interpreted it that way.
In what are their most detailed comments so far, investigators said Haleigh’s biological parents are not considered suspects in the six-month disappearance and they do not believe it was a stranger abduction.

Misty Cummings is not considered a suspect, said Lt. Johnny Greenwood of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office, but knows more than she is telling.

The remarks came as hundreds of balloons with fliers were released at the time of the Satsuma girl’s birth.

We know they didn't mean Misty has been cleared, yet they say she is not considered a suspect in the same presser in which they say Ron and Crystal aren't.

That's because "Not considered a suspect" is not the same as "cleared." Period.

After they state RC and CS are not suspects they say BUT MC has not been CLEARED. To me that reads that RC and CS are cleared but not Misty. It appears that some main stream media interprets it the same. Like I said I respect that others see it differently.

The "They" you are referring to are reporters - not LE. When someone gets a quote by LE saying Ron has been cleared, and then we can say he has been cleared.

I'm going to leave it at that before we get snippy. lol :blowkiss:

BBM I can understand this....and I really hope that is the case.:)

Muffet not going to go back and forth with you on it. Like I said it is apparent that many read the press release as they had been cleared, if others read it differently that is fine. Main stream media, AH, TJ Hart, those media sources that we have relied on for information in this case have all used the words parents cleared. In the end it isnt going to make one bit of difference how we each interpret the press release. For some it obviously has not changed the focus or stopped discussion accusing RC of being guilty so it is really pointless to go back and forth about it.

We also know that being cleared doesnt mean you can't be arrested tomorrow lol.

I think you may be right on the "while he was at work" part, despite the NGrace typed up blurb on the show. But it would be oh-so-nice to get a straight answer on this from LE. Not a "we are satisfied", but a hard and fast, Ronald was at work from x-O'clock to x-O'clock, as verified by timesheets, co-workers, and cell phone pings.

Hopefully his attorney will get this information or copy of his timesheet/card soon and release it to the press.

It is just another case of things being clear as mud in this case, and it is so darn frustrating. I would order steak dinners for LE if they would just come out with sheet of known facts on this case lol.

Crystal and Marie were dressed very nice tonight. I think they did very well. Crystal still has some trouble communicating ....but that will change. She appears uncomfortable and I could tell she was extremely nervous by her eye blinks. She comes across as very honest....in fact, to a fault. She doesn't have the sophistication of steering the conversation in her favor but she appears to always tell the truth.

Hopefully his attorney will get this information or copy of his timesheet/card soon and release it to the press.

I think if he indeed was gone and it was confirmed that he was at work from 4:00 to 3:00am we would have had that plastered by now.....or it should have been

Personally--I wouldn't rely on a time card/sheet-too easy to forge....JMO

It is just another case of things being clear as mud in this case, and it is so darn frustrating. I would order steak dinners for LE if they would just come out with sheet of known facts on this case lol.

I that would be a very short list of facts, sadly. I think that's why there's a new investigator with fresh eyes starting from the beginning..

Personally--I wouldn't rely on a time card/sheet-too easy to forge....JMO

You can't forge a computer. He did thumbs scans to get in and out that would also go into the computer. So it would very easy to match everything up.

Even if I did not know for a fact that it is wrong for anyone to interpret "not considered a suspect" as meaning "cleared", all I have to do is read these words of LE to realize it is wrong, no matter how many people interpreted it that way.

We know they didn't mean Misty has been cleared, yet they say she is not considered a suspect in the same presser in which they say Ron and Crystal aren't.

That's because "Not considered a suspect" is not the same as "cleared." Period.

You are correct. "Suspect" is hardly ever used by LE anymore in the media.

Check this out:

http://blogs.chicagotribune.com/news_columnists_ezorn/2007/06/why-police-alwa.html

You think and attorney would risk forging a document and putting it out to the public? That would be one risky move.

I guess some might...but what I was referring to was the time sheet or card itself...I worked part of my way through college in a warehouse and people thought nothing of punching in other's time cards...so if I were asked to just believe a time sheet--I wouldn't do it...MOO

You can't forge a computer. He did thumbs scans to get in and out that would also go into the computer. So it would very easy to match everything up.

I did NOT know that...that is huge news...thanks for that..

Oh ok I got ya. There is a thumb scan and the company could generate a sheet showing hours when he scanned in and out.

I guess some might...but what I was referring to was the time sheet or card itself...I worked part of my way through college in a warehouse and people thought nothing of punching in other's time cards...so if I were asked to just believe a time sheet--I wouldn't do it...MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517