Crystal and Marie to be on Nancy Grace to night 8Est

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone catch the graphic that Misty and Ron got into a fight over the phone at 8:30 when Ronald was on his way to work?

I did see it. It said 8, not sure if it was 8:00 or 8:30, though.

The problem with that is Marie stated Crystal had been in the trailer in the past, Crystal said she had not - so which is it? As a parent you find the answers you don't rely on someone else to tell you and if they don't tell you oh well you don't go looking for the answers yourself.

Remember when this whole thing started, Crystal didn't even know where her kids lived. Ron met her at a parking lot, so she wouldn't know, so I'm not surprised that she knows so little, really.

When Nancy asked Crystal about what time Haleigh got out out of school, I could tell on Crystal's face that she was not very happy. Nancy started out OK and then reverted to Ron= good - Crystal=bad. It is a shame because they could have covered a lot. Most of the show was clips of Ron and Misty.

I agree. NG started out pleasant with CS. Then when she started not making sense, flipped on her. I'm not surprised. CS knew very little about anything. And I doubt it's because RC has left her out of the loop. Although my kids see there dad only about once a month, he's the same way with me. But I can guarantee you if one went missing, I'd know EVERYTHING going on. If he wouldn't offer up info, I'd let loose on him. If still not, I'd get the info from whoever else I could. It's a shame RC and MC have left CS out of everything, but seems she's allowing it. JMO . . . .

I must admit that I did not like at all how NG pursued CS on Haleigh and the timeline, it turned me off. Also, it is hard for CS being an outsider and the family is so inconsistent on everything. Having said that, NG was shocked that CS as Hailey's Mother had not taken the time these last 6 months to know the details of that day by heart.

I must agree that everyone on the Internet blogs can probably cite most of the details from that day, based on media stories and statements. If I was a parent and/or close relative I'd be developing a timeline based on what has been said and know it.

As we say in Liverpool, I think NG was "gobsmacked" that CS did not know more, if not everything about her little girl on that day and --- that others took the time and the focus to know.

To me it is symptomatic of the whole family that they seem to be focused on themselves and their own innocence or agenda than little Haleigh. That's why NG said that Haleigh never stood a chance, everyone was too self-absorbed.

I don't agree with NG tactics but I do think the whole family is dsyfunctional, like the A's and -- in many ways to blame.

OK....explain this to me....she is mad that CRYSTAL hasn't asked Misty questions....but its just fine that RON has not asked those same questions while he lived with her for the last seven months?

No, No, I agree! I was pizzed when NG let him off so easy last night! My jaw dropped with his answers, too. I have NO idea why NG seems to favor him :confused:

I had almost all but stopped watching NG, but started back when she began to discuss the Haleigh case....she just disgusts me at times. I've noticed since she had the twins, she has put herself on such a high-horse and has been so judgmental towards other mothers; she has this attitude that she is just better than every mom on the planet; she pulled this attitude w/ Crystal Sheffield tonight. Well, she has lost another viewer; I'm not a big fan of women who talk about the things like she does over & over again anyway....Yawn.........All I can say is she better be careful because, just as she has judged others mothering skills, hers will be judged one day...and publically at that, just like she has done so many others; I've seen it happen too many times..well, every time to be exact.

BTW, The black guy on the NG show that stated things like- 'we don't know what time Haleigh actually started missing' & such as that, he was good!! However, he must have had too much common sense for Nancy, as she couldn't think of any kind of argument to counter what he was saying, which was the truth, and she quickly cut him off and moved on to someone more vulnerable to her smack. He was messing up her playhouse! All of what I just stated is MOO, of course.

I watched tonight. Actually NG didn't get snippy until the comment of "MC being on a binge" the night Haleigh disappeared could not be supported. It's NG's job to make sure information is presented as accurately as possible.

As for CS, I give her a lot of slack. However, she is remiss that she did not have a timeline for that night. I'm not going to excuse her not looking for answers.

I am also not going to hang her for it. It's duly noted, and I happen to agree that the adults surrounding Haleigh never cease to amaze me. I'm blown over by the absurdity of all of their actions. Each and every single d@m one of them.

We did learn tonight that RC went in willingly to LE to discuss the phone calls between he and MC that night.

We learned that RC and MC had an argument and that MC cut her phone off.

That's about it for the night though.

You know what.maybe Crystal does not know this stuff, maybe she is not Mother of the year material..........but that really changes nothing. LE has never said Crystal was the key. Forget all that..........if Ron and Misty got into a fight and Misty turned her phone off, and as Woodland pointed out the graphic that said that Ron did not go to work until 8 *ish.....that's what is important. As bad as Crystal may be.Haleigh was not with her when she disappeared.

When Nancy asked Crystal about what time Haleigh got out out of school, I could tell on Crystal's face that she was not very happy. Nancy started out OK and then reverted to Ron= good - Crystal=bad. It is a shame because they could have covered a lot. Most of the show was clips of Ron and Misty.

They spend far TOO much time on video clips and adverts and so little air time on the story........:mad:

OK....explain this to me....she is mad that CRYSTAL hasn't asked Misty questions....but its just fine that RON has not asked those same questions while he lived with her for the last seven months?

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Fair and balanced??? --- nope!

There is no excuse for Crystal not knowing Haleighs school hours. I know people want to blame it on well RC didnt tell her - well thats hogwash - you simply pick up the phone, hell you can find the school hours on the internet. You march your behind into the school and meet the teacher, see the classroom etc. The I don't know cause no one told me is not an acceptable excuse when it comes to knowing information about your children.

Crystal has joint legal custody.

She has as much access to the children's school records, medical records, etc as Ronald does.

Crystal could call HaLeigh's teachers, schedule parent-teacher conferences, request that a duplicate report card be sent to her, etc. That is HER RIGHT as HaLeigh's mother. She simply needed to be that mother. If she makes the choice not to assert that right, it is no one's fault but her own.

Nancy Grace just seemed shocked that Crystal knew so little about HaLeigh. Even if she didn't know those facts while HaLeigh was in school because Crystal "didn't live there", Crystal has had nearly 7 months to get those answers and build a timeline. I would have been digging for answers to those questions.

The problem with that is Marie stated Crystal had been in the trailer in the past, Crystal said she had not - so which is it? As a parent you find the answers you don't rely on someone else to tell you and if they don't tell you oh well you don't go looking for the answers yourself.

She had been in the OLD trailer, the one that they moved from in November. I got the impression that at the time that comment was made, they had not even been told that there had even been a move. She did not have their address even. I heard Ron directly say that she had never been to the trailer in one interview, for whatever that is worth. Remember, Ron did not even allow her to call or send mail to the kids. That is why the calls are stipulated in the revised agreement from this summer.

It was 8:30, I just played it back, it said 8:30 on his way to work.

There is no excuse for Crystal not knowing Haleighs school hours. I know people want to blame it on well RC didnt tell her - well thats hogwash - you simply pick up the phone, hell you can find the school hours on the internet. You march your behind into the school and meet the teacher, see the classroom etc. The I don't know cause no one told me is not an acceptable excuse when it comes to knowing information about your children.

Maybe Busy--but there is a timeline emerging re a fight between RON and MISTY---those last responsible for Haleigh-on the day Haleigh disappeared....

think that would be a little more valid to follow up on than dismissal time...

truly shoddy journalism....

Miss Nancy's motherhood sure has changed her. She knows Crystal did not have custody and that's it. And If Miss Nancy was good at her job, she would have been able to interview a shy not media savy woman. And I think LE ask them not to discuss the case with one another. My ex did not know what time our kids went to school or when they got out. He never took them to school or picked them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sammy.was.low