CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, thread #3 BODY FOUND

Status
Not open for further replies.
The body would be hard to retrieve and they had probably put together the fact that her body had been autoclaved just by looking down on it

snipped

I am very afraid to ask but I will anyway..What would the body look like?

So, 75 cameras in the building.
I.D. required of anyone and everyone to get into the building and to stay in the building.
Some student seen putting something in the incinerator?

I worked in a lab for 25 years. If he put the body in a red bio-hazard bag (as most autclaved things are) then no other lab person would open it to look.

I have seem HUGE autoclaves, much bigger than a dishwasher

i work in a lab too and see the research techs come take our autoclave waste away every day. Everything must be sealed in a, orange autoclave bag, but there is also a weight limit per bag.

Whoever did the autoclaving would sense the weight difference, as most things to be autoclaved aren't very heavy (pipets, dishes, plasticware, etc).

I don't think an autoclave had anything to do with it, IMHO. Too risky. Too much risk of being found out.

It is a huge bldg - 100,000 sq ft I think. Possibly there was a space behind a wall the perp knew about and she was dropped into it.

I hope we learn everything about how she was discovered. It must have been kind of a fluke as I thought they were all still all out at the incinerator center sorting thru bags. It could have been a Monk type investigator who noticed something just a bit askew, had a feeling and called for a dog.

Friday night....I believe it was...on Jane V Mitchell it was said that dogs were taken into the lab but were only in there for half an hour. I wondered at the time how the dogs could have covered much of the lab in that short of a time.

This is such a sad situation. Now her parents and future husband will have a funeral to prepare for and attend instead of a wedding. It has to be the worst nightmare of their lives. I just feel so sad for all of them.

It must have been someone who worked in the same lab. It was also said that she had stated that she was afraid at the college. I wonder if someone had been bothering her or giving her the creeps and she was fearful of that person. It's pretty obvious that the alarms were set on purpose. I wonder if the killer grabbed her while everyone was leaving the building and then killed her while everyone was outside. Why would someone want to hurt this young lady? Maybe jealous because she was so smart or something like that or because she wouldn't give him the time of day. This just shouldn't have happened.

Corn rows don't require hair product? :waitasec:

I'm not so sure about that, and corn rows can be very elaborate. Every elaborate 'do I've seen does require hair products...I'm not sure where this is going so I"m stepping out of the convo.

Are we sure that this is the student in question that failed the LDT? If not, I respectfully suggest we tread carefully.

Hi panthera - maybe he is a witness with some information. Not necessarily a perp
That would make more sense! Sorry, but he just doesn't look like a student who would be in Annie's research program. :)

Corn rows don't require hair product? :waitasec:

I'm not so sure about that, and corn rows can be very elaborate. Every elaborate 'do I've seen does require hair products...I'm not sure where this is going so I"m stepping out of the convo.

Are we sure that this is the student in question that failed the LDT? If not, I respectfully suggest we tread carefully.
FWIW, I don't think it's him. ;)

Hi panthera - maybe he is a witness with some information. Not necessarily a perp

I'm going to hold off on the guy in the pic for now seeing as the Media tought the SA (man in blue shirt) was someone being questioned earlier.

i work in a lab too and see the research techs come take our autoclave waste away every day. Everything must be sealed in a, orange autoclave bag, but there is also a weight limit per bag.

Whoever did the autoclaving would sense the weight difference, as most things to be autoclaved aren't very heavy (pipets, dishes, plasticware, etc).

I don't think an autoclave had anything to do with it, IMHO. Too risky. Too much risk of being found out.

We autoclaved our own stuff (left the field a few years ago) But if I opened the autoclave and saw a bio bag in there I would have left it alone until whoever was using it finished what they were doing. I would not question it unless it sat there for a long period of time. Ours was a horizontal autoclave that could have easily fit a body.

Not saying this happened, but just saying in a lab, you can hide anything in a double bagged bio bag if no one else is going to move it.

Who was he anyway ~ student? :confused:

I don't know BB, but he well could be looking at the hairdo. He looks like he comes from an affluent family. Really, I'll probably eat my words on that one. He could be the janitor that has a hairstylist for a wife! xox

I am just so sickened by this case. I just cant believe somone could get away with this in broad daylight.
I work in a microbiology lab, we autoclave all our samples before discarding. I just cant imagine there not being any smell. We just autoclaved fresh chicken meat the other day, it stunk so bad we had calls from the town complaining. I truly hope this did not happen to her.

That would make more sense! Sorry, but he just doesn't look like a student who would be in Annie's research program. :)

As a current PhD student, I don't know why he doesn't look like someone in a grad program. All sorts of fashions, etc, are to be found in any grad program nowadays. Likely even at Yale. ;)

I'm going to hold off on the guy in the pic for now seeing as the Media tought the SA (man in blue shirt) was someone being questioned earlier.

Yeah, I agree. The only reason I posted that photo was because I know the media had reported that guy had been questioned, and so when someone asked for the picture, I posted it. I'll try to delete it, but it won't delete it from the posts that people quoted. Sorry to anyone that offended..that definitely was NOT the purpose.

Everyone said she was excited about her wedding dress and the wedding. Perhaps the perp was some jerk who got more and more jealous the more Ms. Lee talked about her excitement about the wedding.

I'm trying to envision the chase in the wall. Since we are looking at a very large bldg. then it would be safe to assume that there are multiple pipes running behind that wall. Then there would be either one access panel or multiple along the length of the wall to access those pipes in case there was a need for maintenance correct?

Is it possible she was wedged between pipes and other structural items? KWIM?

I like your Husband's theory passion tell him thank you please?

yes, he is thinking she may be stuck between the pipes and stuck in there.
The wall will have to be removed.
The access door may not be on the side that she is wedged in.
Rigor sets in and don't we bloat up also?
If she was dropped in her legs and arms could be all twisted in the piping.

Yeah, I agree. The only reason I posted that photo was because I know the media had reported that guy had been questioned, and so when someone asked for the picture, I posted it. I'll try to delete it, but it won't delete it from the posts that people quoted. Sorry to anyone that offended..that definitely was NOT the purpose.

I wasn't offended by the pic. Just wanted to point out that the media has already messed up on identifing people in photos.:crazy:

The problem I have with this theory is LE would have found signs she had been in the autoclave, imo.
Funny you should say that SS as I was just thinking this 'cornrow' guy could have been the one who operated the autoclave! A poster here said some labs do have a person just hired for that purpose.

He could have polished it like a whistle and they would never suspect it upon visual inspection. IMO

I respectfully disagree Panthera. Honestly, I haven't seen Annie's research partners so I can't say one way or the other.

:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member