Search Center: Information, Pics, and Chat

thinking of all the searchers today!

THANK YOU for all you do!!!

we love you LINDSEY!

I assume this thread is for search pics. Here are a couple from last Saturday 10/3

Had to take this pic.
picture.php

Oprah's film crew and producer
picture.php

Search Center
picture.php

Thanks to everyone who searched today! How'd it go? Can you say?

Thanks to everyone who searched today! How'd it go? Can you say?

I was only there for a few hours...but the weather was pretty perfect for searching today, and there were a wonderful number of volunteers. Looks like there should be a good number of them there again tomorrow.

I can't say enough about the volunteers today.

They really went the extra mile & for that they get my respect.

IMG00304-20091010-1711.jpg

Thanks Jvk for sharing those memories of today with us. Seeing that brought a tear to my eye when I think of all the good thoughts about their friend Lindsey that these people had while getting everything ready for the search. xox

Thank you searchers for all you do to bring LB home.. I also would like to thank JVK for the beautiful pictures he takes. You ALL are awesome

I can't say enough about the volunteers today.

They really went the extra mile & for that they get my respect.

IMG00304-20091010-1711.jpg

Oh my gosh! I wish we could use this as a BANNER at the top of our Lindsey forum!

For those that see this pic, you're gonna need this:
kleenex.gif

Oh my gosh! I wish we could use this as a BANNER at the top of our Lindsey forum!

kleenex.gif

I vote that for Post of the Day Kimster. What a grand idea! xox

Jvk - your beautiful pictures are all about Lindsey. Your pictures of the volunteers, searchers, and all who have contributed to Lindsey in untold ways by baking, making CD's, posting pictures, stuffed animals, searching...keeps it all about Lindsey. Thanks jvk for the pics.

kleenex.gif

What a wonderful idea! That picture would be great as a BANNER - can you do it Kimster? I just made it part of my Google screen saver. Would love to see it every :crazy: time I log on here.

Think the other pics made you cry? Well if you could read the comments from the soldiers who have never met Lindsey and came and gave their free time....it was something.

I have a new respect this weekend.

Don't know what it is about all these locals, people, soldiers who came...but we all bond instantly and we feel like we've known each other a long time.

Thanks. It's all for our Lindsey.

Think the other pics made you cry? Well if you could read the comments from the soldiers who have never met Lindsey and came and gave their free time....it was something.

I have a new respect this weekend.

Don't know what it is about all these locals, people, soldiers who came...but we all bond instantly and we feel like we've known each other a long time.

Thanks. It's all for our Lindsey.

We have met a lot of really wonderful and caring people through the Lindsey Baum search center from day one but I have to say that this weekend was definitely one of the more emotional ones for many. It was amazing to see how much these men and women truly cared and to see them without pause taking on searches that many would have struggled with was awe-inspiring, heart-warming and such a blessing for the center - Lindsey (a self proclaimed Army Brat) would be proud.

- You may not be able to make it out but one of the soldiers have the following note written on the poster above: "Keep your head up we are close girl!" I never made it past that one...

TakeNote, I heard from at least 2 different people that said they heard it on the Ron and Don show and it prompted them to get involved in the search. They were not locals though. Local turnout has been rather low, but I believe it's due to how these searches are being announced. Anyone who has been following the case here or on Lindsey's blog knows about the searches, but locally in McCleary I have not seen anything about when the searches are. I don't even know if information is being posted at the local grocery store and I for one do not get the local paper here. Although they have been good about writing stories about Lindsey, for the most part, it's not worth the paper it is printed on. The Olympian hasn't been good about reporting on the case either in my opinion.

Such a strange reaction from a community of that size. It does make one wonder why? Why the lack of interest? Perhaps there's a community opinion as to what happened and who may have been involved. Be interesting to learn more about some of the local culture.

Novice Seeker

We have met a lot of really wonderful and caring people through the Lindsey Baum search center from day one but I have to say that this weekend was definitely one of the more emotional ones for many. It was amazing to see how much these men and women truly cared and to see them without pause taking on searches that many would have struggled with was awe-inspiring, heart-warming and such a blessing for the center - Lindsey (a self proclaimed Army Brat) would be proud.

- You may not be able to make it out but one of the soldiers have the following note written on the poster above: "Keep your head up we are close girl!" I never made it past that one...

OMG LookN4Lindsey.. your quote that the soldier wrote gave me chills. What a wonderful thing to for him to write!

You guys are awesome and Lindsey will be so proud of how hard you guys are working to get her home. There is a special place in heaven for you.. I am sure of it.

I came on Saturday and brought my sister and son. One of the people said that only 11 people showed up to search.. beside the soldiers.. is that true?

I saw it on the news before I left. They said that they needed searchers. What else can be done to get more people down there. We came about about 100 miles to come down there.. and we made up 3 of those 11. That is really sad that more people close to there are not showing up.

I didn't make it any further than that either..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back