2009.07.30 Deposition Lee Anthony

Oh now it is all clear as mud! LA explained it for us!

LA - head of investigation

CA - in charge of media

GA - gets to hand out fliers.

(Um....CA in charge of media? Cuz she felt like she was making a difference?)

Why is everything laid out like a VIDEO GAME when it comes to LEE?

These guys are stomping on each other...kinda makes me smile!

CA said she gave Zanny's phone number to a black officer. LA states he is sure no one in the family had her number because that was the first thing anyone would have gotten, so NO.

I'm only on page 50,but what sticks out at me about Lee's depo [and GA's] is how they continually answer questions with "no,I didn't ask if she was pregnant when I saw the bump,cuz it wasn't my business".Same answers about the stealing,the lying and the non-graduation. They are either lying or could care less about each other.
So why are they willing to risk jail terms to cover for this baby murderer?

Originally Posted by The Eunice Burns [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4295907#post4295907"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]
Doesn't it make you want to sit the three of them down and ask......Then whose remains are they??!! Are there any other little girls of that age who they could possibly be???!!

Such idiocy.

Originally Posted by Kimster
I don't know even know what else to say. I'm truly in shock.

You guys - this was so generous of them to pay for the cremation of another child. Why do you have to be such haters?

I'm only on page 50,but what sticks out at me about Lee's depo [and GA's] is how they continually answer questions with "no,I didn't ask if she was pregnant when I saw the bump,cuz it wasn't my business".Same answers about the stealing,the lying and the non-graduation. They are either lying or could care less about each other.
So why are they willing to risk jail terms to cover for this baby murderer?

Bold mine

It's all about appearances, Miss James, all about appearances. Can't have the Anthony family looking bad to the public, now can we. Geesh, what a disfunctional bunch!

PG 33/34 - Lines 21-2:

A. "..if I ever, you know, confronted my mom to say: Is Casey pregnant, or you know, whatever, it was either not addressed back to me, or shrugged off, or "don't worry about it" type thing. So - and not even a combative "don't worry about it", but more of like, you know, it just doesn't -- "doesn't need to be your concern" type of thing, so..."

Yeah, it's only your unemployed psycho sister still living off of your parents and pregnant with your first niece. It's none of your business.

How bizarre are these people? Did you notice that when he is asked about Casey being pregnant, he says he knew since she was about three months along? He says he knew, and mom and dad knew, but no one mentions it. Apparently no one talks about it for the entire pregnancy!

He says he let's it go because mom shrugs it off, so it must be no big deal! What! Really?

Doesn't it make you want to sit the three of them down and ask......Then whose remains are they??!! Are there any other little girls of that age who they could possibly be???!!

Such idiocy.

Exactly! I'd ask them why they had them cremated, and held a memorial for an anonymous baby.

I didn't get that far into Lee's depo. His use of "you know, like, you know" was driving me nuts.

Did anyone else notice that the [laughter] began only as soon as they began questioning him about the 15th?

--from pgs. 199-200 in re. KC's first phone call home post-arrest

Q: Now, after that jail -- after that call ended, what do you remember discussing with your parents about what had just happened?

A: That it was ridiculous. She was more worried about Tony Lazzaro than Caylee Anthony, frankly. [Laughter]

Q: Was that -- was that the basic consensus in the room?

A: Yeah.

Finally. For once, at least one of them admitted the obvious.

pgs 209-211

LA testifies about CA's theory concerning the Bella Vita tattoo. Lord have mercy.

Oh, and earlier (pre pg. 209) JB objects when LA is questioned about KC's response to Lee's inquiry about where Caylee could be - "close to home".

Bold mine

It's all about appearances, Miss James, all about appearances. Can't have the Anthony family looking bad to the public, now can we. Geesh, what a disfunctional bunch!

I didn't see what CA said, but GA said she was 5 mos. Can't these people get their stories straight? Or are they using the "divide and conquer" method? Someone might clue them in that such a method doesn't work when all three have to appear in front of a jury and be on the same page with their lies!

Never mind, don't clue them in. They are hanging KC.

Bold mine

News Flash to the family : This IS making you look bad to the public! :banghead:

Took a break to wash my dogs.I'm now around pg 188 and Lee is talking about going home to sleep that morning.He just wanted to get some sleep.
Let me tell you,when my son died going to bed seemed ludicrous to me.How could I sleep when this life altering event had occurred.I probably didn't sleep for several days.Friends and relatives can verify,because I would end up calling people no matter what time.My mind raced.So if my child,grandchild or niece was MISSING I'm fairly certain that would be even more stressful,in a way.I simply can't fathom putting it aside and going home to go to bed. This family is weird.They talk weird and do weird things.All of them say stuff,like"it wasn't any of my concern" BS !
In the first part of the depo Lee is asked about an apt he lived in and is asked if he lived there alone.He answers " Yes.Completely" when just yes will do_Or Absolutely! Too many words,Lee.You are trying too hard.

PG: 114

LA still full of inappropriate laughter while discussing the initial discovery of Caylee's "disappearance".

He lays claim to having coined the term "idiocracy" in jest - probably because when he looked it up in the Urban dictionary he saw his family's portrait. :rolleyes:

POTD!:woohoo:
Thanks for the laugh! :dance:

Exactly! I'd ask them why they had them cremated, and held a memorial for an anonymous baby.

I didn't get that far into Lee's depo. His use of "you know, like, you know" was driving me nuts.

Did anyone else notice that the [laughter] began only as soon as they began questioning him about the 15th?

and wear the baby's ashes............

The more I read, it is like CAYLEE was like a toy, pet or for appearances because she was so cute.........they bought her everything, BUT
was she REALLY LOVED????? I get he idea that KC was the MOST important
one in their lives..........

Lord help me! Lee doesn't believe they were Caylee's remains either!?
JMO, Lee knows darn well it was Caylee,but someone came up with this bright idea and they are all going with it.Throw Jessie,Amy,TonE and Ricardo under the bus.What happened to the ZFG in Puerto Rico that was being watched.
I so hope they go with this at trial! As I said before ,12 sane jurors will never find KC not guilty and this stupid story is sinking the whole boat.

These guys are stomping on each other...kinda makes me smile!

CA said she gave Zanny's phone number to a black officer. LA states he is sure no one in the family had her number because that was the first thing anyone would have gotten, so NO.

There was an incident about the numbers IIRC.When CA was talking to LE or FBI she was complaining how the officers/detectives were making mistakes.One mistake she pointed out was that she suddenly remembered that KC HADgiven her ZFG's number a while back and Cindy found it in a kitchen drawer in an address book and gave it to an officer/detective.In a report the officer/detective stated he found that number in KC's car.Cindy was furious she wasn't given credit for giving it to LE.
Never mind it was bogus and CA never called during those 31 days.

I am not surprised at this family being so ridiculous. They have never told the truth about this situation except at the very beginning when they really thought that Casey wasn't involved. They will keep this pretense up forever now. Go back to their original statements to police, that is the only time they were honest. IMO

Originally Posted by The Eunice Burns

Such idiocy.

Originally Posted by Kimster
I don't know even know what else to say. I'm truly in shock.

You guys - this was so generous of them to pay for the cremation of another child. Why do you have to be such haters?

Sheesh no kidding. The Anthonys go through more dead bodies than any family I've ever heard of. Cremating strangers, having bodies put in the trunk at the tow yard...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back