2009.07.30 Deposition Lee Anthony

Lee inadvertently busted up his dad in a lie...George told us, in his depo with the state, that he met Cindy outside the house when he got home and she told him she had called the police...

Lee tells us that his dad came home as his mom was making the 2nd 911 call(which we know is actually the 3rd). He has already told us earlier that he could hear her on the call-she was IN the house...

a small discrepancy or a record of how when one is involved in a cover-up, one may perhaps mix up some details on even some simple things like where I was when Cindy first told me...
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310241/detail.html
page 126 of 420...

Personally I would remember exactly the spot where I was standing when someone told me my granddaughter had been kidnapped or stolen...Me thinks there are going to be many such discrepen:waitasec:cies.

does anyone have a direct link for the pdf file of lee? whenever i click on it i get an error page

Page 149 of 420 is brand new information that we have not heard one time...which is a testament to OCSD I think, because apparently Cindy and Casey were practically "at each others throats" after the officers were on the scene...I would think these officers will be testifying about that, yes?

He says:
Lines 4, 5, 6: When the police officers were there, they were not with Casey the entire time.

Lines 9-15: They tried to seperate my sister and my--specifically my mom, you know, and my dad because you know, my mom would still like, try to yell things over to Casey, and then they were just fighting. It wasn't constructive, so--I remember Casey would be in her room, and then I remember one time that Casey actually sat in the garage.

Line 16: I went out and sat with her in the garage...

Interesting to know Cindy was yelling things at Casey in front of those officers...

--from pgs. 199-200 in re. KC's first phone call home post-arrest

Q: Now, after that jail -- after that call ended, what do you remember discussing with your parents about what had just happened?

A: That it was ridiculous. She was more worried about Tony Lazzaro than Caylee Anthony, frankly. [Laughter]

Q: Was that -- was that the basic consensus in the room?

A: Yeah.

Finally. For once, at least one of them admitted the obvious.

laughter? really. some people have no decency

How bizarre are these people? Did you notice that when he is asked about Casey being pregnant, he says he knew since she was about three months along? He says he knew, and mom and dad knew, but no one mentions it. Apparently no one talks about it for the entire pregnancy!

He says he let's it go because mom shrugs it off, so it must be no big deal! What! Really?

At first you think - he's lying- but the more you read about him, he is George's son alright - he walks around with his head up his *** most of the time rather than offend KC or CA.

Casey was in the garage alone for at least five minutes according to Lee. He then joined her in the garage, at which point she told him My cell phone and my laptop are over at Tony's, and he then goes OUT of the house and starts walking down the road away from the house and calls Tony and tells him he is going to come and get her cell phone and her laptop...He later discovers the police had already been dispached over there to get the cell phone...The reason HE did not wind up with that in addition to the laptop...Instead of telling the police she told me her laptop is at Tony's and her cell phone, he makes secret plans to go and obtain said devices...to what end?

A BLUE SCREEN!

Perhaps, there, in the garage, she told him Caylee was dead?

Whatever, she knew he was calling Tony, had actually instructed him to collect those things from Tony's...so

When LA was trying to talk to as many peeps as possible to try to find Caylee - his 1st question to KC's friends/acquaintances seemed largely to be 'what was her demeanor like?'

Why would he be wondering what her demeanor was like if he knew his sister would never do this - wouldn't he just know she was devastated?

Am I overthinking this, or maybe just slow? :waitasec:

Lee inadvertently busted up his dad in a lie...George told us, in his depo with the state, that he met Cindy outside the house when he got home and she told him she had called the police...

Lee tells us that his dad came home as his mom was making the 2nd 911 call(which we know is actually the 3rd). He has already told us earlier that he could hear her on the call-she was IN the house...

a small discrepancy or a record of how when one is involved in a cover-up, one may perhaps mix up some details on even some simple things like where I was when Cindy first told me...
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310241/detail.html
page 126 of 420...

Personally I would remember exactly the spot where I was standing when someone told me my granddaughter had been kidnapped or stolen...Me thinks there are going to be many such discrepen:waitasec:cies.

You would think those details would be etched in your brain for you to keep replaying over and over wouldn't you- but George says he was up at 0630 on the last day he saw Caylee, and Cindy also saw her before she left for work at the usual time.
Cindy says she left early and did not see her...

page 320/420 LA is asked why he not on TV as much & why he's now in the background...he gives a couple pages worth of blah, blah, blah then on page 322 line 12 he starts explaining that he's "not interested in living this case every second of my -- of my day. I mean, prior to this and past this, I have my own life that I want to do."

awwww, poor sweet little Caylee...Uncle E just wants to move on & not be consumed with concern about what happened to you. :(

(JMOO)

Lee got all of Casey's passwords for email, etc BEFORE he went to Tony's and collected the laptop...

Well, there ya go!! He went prepared for his mission!!:furious:
Who was it who said "Lee knows what he's done"?:waitasec:

I'm just getting around to reading LA's depo.

This is of no importance but on page 19 line 1 & 2:

LA states that KC said to CA "Mom, you know, by the way, thanks for the graduation party but I'm not graduating"

It's not important that GA told a different scenario because LA wasn't there when the incident happened and is only repeating what he heard. (I haven't read CA's depo yet) but I thought it was interesting if this is how KC did say it to her Mother.

On page 28, LA is discussing what he remembers of KC's male friends and he says that there is one that he can't remember if he is in the Army or Marines.

I'm almost afraid to post this here because I'm not sure if it's a forbidden rumor or if it's a known fact, but didn't LA put on his blog that he was involved with the ex-wife of a member of the armed forces and that member of the armed forces was the same one that had a friendship with KC?

Please don't ban me if that's not supposed to be here, just let me know and I"ll delete it right quick. TIA!

LA gives us better insight into the reaction of CA about KC's pregnancy on page 33 from lines 13 to 18.

He says that he thinks his Mother had mixed emotions. Concern about a daughter having a child out of wedlock, and that he didn't think she was particularily thrilled.

I didn't type that out word for word but rather what I saw and remembered.

That statement falls more in line in what we would expect as a reaction. Now it doesn't matter a flitter that GA (haven't read CA's depo yet) say that from the moment they were informed that they were joyous about the pregnancy.

But it does show if what LA is saying is an accurate portrait of the reaction ~ that both CA and GA are skewing their testimony in order to benefit their daughter. Illegal? I don't know. Improper? I do think so.

LA and GA on same sheet of music here about the time when KC was in HS and she stole a check from LA's bank account.

LA says "I don't remember" .... I call bull carp. Coached.

Ahh, posted too soon, he said that he didn't think that he was the first person that KC had taken a check from...or borrowed a CC or Debit from someone without asking first. That's not borrowing LA that's stealing. JMHO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419
Back