MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
well they need to call the investigators from clay county...those people were on top of their games finding Somer as quickly as they did ! Take lessons people! do what these guys did! Issue an Amber alert! get on this ! act fast!

It has been daylight in this area for more than two hours now, any updates yet from the local news in Mo. ?

Please refer to the link below. Why is this article worded like this? Please tell me the authorities didn't stop their search last night...RESUME! Are you friggin' kidding me?

http://www.fortmilltimes.com/124/story/827875.html

A Cole County sheriff's deputy says the search was scheduled to resume early Thursday.
Unquote

I cannot believe she doesn't have a NCMEC poster yet!!!!! This is crazy!!!! She is nine freaking years old....

I really don't understand their hesitation in putting out these amber alerts. They should get right on it, not wait. It doesn't make any sense to not do it right away. If it's a mistake they can just take it down.

Small town....
Population in July 2008: 1,122

Columbia has 80,000 people
St.Louis is 113 miles away, so not too far.

It could just be me, but why isn't an Amber Alert issued whenever ANY child is missing?? Even if the child has run away, shouldn't our children be WORTH losing $$ looking for them? It boggles my mind.

I really don't understand their hesitation in putting out these amber alerts. They should get right on it, not wait. It doesn't make any sense to not do it right away. If it's a mistake they can just take it down.

I agree. A young child goes missing and they don't think it requires an Amber Alert? I would say the vast majority of these are not run-aways, especially when they are gone overnight.

I cannot believe she doesn't have a NCMEC poster yet!!!!! This is crazy!!!! She is nine freaking years old....

I completely agree!

This sweet little girl is out there somewhere. It has been raining there. there should've been an amber alert. Then all the people going to work this morning would've seen her info on the message boards.
Why do they wait? I would rather see the amber alert cancelled the same day.

Not many RSO's in the area

http://www.familywatchdog.us/ViewOffenderDetails.asp?oID=MO637070&aID=210481459&at=1&sid={C008B6A5-F623-43CC-A39F-47DE6DD244AC}&lat=38.551584&long=-92.274487&clr=%23ff0000&rm=0

Not many RSO's in the area
http://www.familywatchdog.us/ViewOffenderDetails.asp?oID=MO637070&aID=210481459&at=1&sid={C008B6A5-F623-43CC-A39F-47DE6DD244AC}&lat=38.551584&long=-92.274487&clr=%23ff0000&rm=0

Unfortunately one is too many.

Did anyone actually see her walking home?

Statutory sodomy, second degree, penalty.
566.064. 1. A person commits the crime of statutory sodomy in the second degree if being twenty-one years of age or older, he has deviate sexual intercourse with another person who is less than seventeen years of age.

2. Statutory sodomy in the second degree is a class C felony.

http://www.moga.mo.gov/statutes/C500-599/5660000064.HTM

Unfortunately one is too many.

You're right. And as I said on one of Somer's threads, what about the SOs who haven't been caught yet? This almost scares me more than the ones who have a record because they can even more easily slide under the radar.

You're right. And as I said on one of Somer's threads, what about the SOs who haven't been caught yet? This almost scares me more than the ones who have a record because they can even more easily slide under the radar.

I have a friend who worked at the local constables office. She told me the ones to really worry about are the ones who have never been caught, and the ones who have moved and failed to register. The system is so overworked these people who have not registered have nothing to fear. One thing I have learned from this website is they seem to flock around rv parks and motels. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?