FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be my take on it since the Alabama Winston is another RSO. THe incarcerated Winston is a thief. I guess it really doesn't matter but I'd think RSOs would tend to hang with RSOs. Also, on the last address that was listed for Winston there was a string of years listed when he lived at that address but just the year, 2000, was missing. The Alabama Winston was in jail during 2000. So that kinda put it over the edge for me...jmo

Gosh, I'll have to look at that in the morning when I've had some sleep and I'm a little SANER than I am right now, lol My brains are pretty mushy. Just re-listening to some of these news releases to see what else catches my ear.

Two weeks served for this crime that he obviously pled guilty to.
This doesn't make any sense to me, two weeks, convicted the same day he committed the crime? wth?

Yep, I saw that too...that's why I just said he was in jail during 2000 because it doesn't make sense. I would think that's a mistake.

Okay - I just got thru that list of marriages/births/divorces that Eliza posted awhile ago! Whew!!! BTW - thx Eliza for that tip on the "L" last names - it helped a bunch!

I've deciphered all the names except for one of the minors (female, AMC, born in 1997).

Diena (then D Lamb) married P Cardinal (in TN) six days after divorce from Travis L was final, but when they (D and P) had a child that following year, her name is listed as her maiden name Bowling. Looks like she went back to using her maiden name after divorce from Travis L. IIRC, that was also the name she went by when she married Sam T.

BTW, it appears hubby Paul C had a child with another woman - Jennifer L - while Jennifer L was stilled married to Joseph L!!! Was Paul C also still married to DC?

I know this is off OT, but I just had to connect all the dots of past marriages/divorces, just in case any of those names come up in the investigation. Thing is - still can't find any info on divorce from Paul C.

Well, I have got to try to salvage some of my night for actual sleeping now. This case has really gotten under my skin for some reason. Really so sad, but then all of them are sad. I'll look at the Homer / Winston stuff in the am but I'm sure you folks will have it all buttoned down by then anyway. Night All! See you tomorrow.

They obviously know each other since they lived at the same addy at the same time. :)

Yosande - when I researched H.T. Spires earlier I think this guy (Winston) was renting to Spires. I know he was renting from someone familiar to me, so I'll check to make sure.

ETA: I'll check tomorrow - I think this will be complicated. good night everyone - great sleuthing by all of you today. Nice, friendly and very productive.

Glad you mentioned this.

Here is a thought. It has been said over and over here that city limits trash pickup is Tuesdays and Horton Drive's is on Wednesdays. Well, I was checking the zoning issues and found the following:

ZONE 1
Garbage on Monday
Yard Waste on Friday
Recycling on Friday
Generally includes Argyle, Oakleaf Plantation,
Brannan Field, Old Jennings Rd west of SR21,
CR 218 west of SR 21 and Clay Hill.

ZONE 2
Garbage on Tuesday
Yard Waste on Monday
Recycling on Monday
Generally includes Middleburg
south of CR 218, SR 21 south of CR
218, SR 16 west of Penney Farms and
all of Keystone Heights.

ZONE 3
Garbage on Wednesday
Yard Waste on Tuesday
Recycling on Tuesday
Generally includes Bellair East & West, Orange
Park Country club, SR 21 up to Madison Ave.
Doctors Inlet, Moody Road and Peoria.

ZONE 4
Garbage on Thursday
Yard Waste on Wednesday
Recycling on Wednesday
Generally includes SR 21 from Madison Ave. to
CR 220, CR 220 from SR 21 to Swimming Pen
Creek, Lake Asbury, CR 739, CR 209 to CR 315, and
SR 16 east of Penney Farms to and including CR 315.

ZONE 5
Garbage on Friday
Yard Waste on Thursday
Recycling on Thursday
Generally includes Fleming Island, Eagle Harbor,
all of US 17, CR 220 from US 17 to Swimming
Pen Creek, SR 16 east of CR 315 and SR 15A, CR 209
south of CR315 and Green Cove Springs.

-----

According to this, YARD waste is picked up on Tuesdays on zone 3 (Horton Drive.) General garbage is picked up on Tuesdays on zone 2 (city.)

I have seen the map that someone so gracefully has made to show the zoning, and it is easily understood why LE called the area where the garbage came from Somer's "neighborhood" - because the zone division is so close to Horton Drive.

Now, could Somer had been disposed of with the yard waste? Weight limits are not specified, only that it should not exceed 5 cubic yards per week. (Math scientists figure this one.)

:waitasec:

Not that I know anything, but, wouldn't yard waste go to a recycling area and not with regular garbage. Yard waste can be turned into compost to be sold. Wouldn't that be why it is picked up with other recycled items on the day before actual landfill waste is picked up? It's just a thought. :)

Not that I know anything, but, wouldn't yard waste go to a recycling area and not with regular garbage. Yard waste can be turned into compost to be sold. Wouldn't that be why it is picked up with other recycled items on the day before actual landfill waste is picked up? It's just a thought. :)
Yard waste would not go to the same landfill as the regular garbage.

That would be my take on it since the Alabama Winston is another RSO. THe incarcerated Winston is a thief. I guess it really doesn't matter but I'd think RSOs would tend to hang with RSOs. Also, on the last address that was listed for Winston there was a string of years listed when he lived at that address but just the year, 2000, was missing. The Alabama Winston was in jail during 2000. So that kinda put it over the edge for me...jmo

The Alabama Davis is 35. WKD who lived in Jacksonville is 57. Not the same guy.

Okay - thx Paris! All the stars were confusing me! I went back and looked at page 2 of the thread, and I see that the tanks are indeed before the 1080 Gano house. But, I also noted that the last place she was reported being seen IS AFTER the 1080 Gano house - at Gano and Grove Park Dr.

HI I have just logged on tonight and been reading thru these posts.....the above is confusing me......I too thought that the last place she was seen was at the burnt out house (isnt that 1080?) but now it seems she was actually seen past that........that changes a few things for me......so if everyone thinking she was maybe nabbed and then taken to the house??? were the workers still there??? it would have only been 3pm........the only way possible is that there was only ONE worker at that house.....

My gut feeling for some reason is something to do with the brother......like someone said, it seems very immature and panicky to dump her in a trash can..........a predator you think would stick her body in the car and bury her somewhere away from the scene of crime......not in a trash can in the neighbourhood....

http://p2c.claysheriff.com/dailybulletin.aspx

William Leon Kuhn has been arrested!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo:

AR 2009037665
Failure Of Sexual Preda... Kuhn, William Leon (W M, 47) Arrest on chrg of Failure Of Sexual Predator To Report Temp Address (F), at 3627 Harbor Rd., Green Cove Springs, FL, on 11/1/2009.

I think they were looking for any reason they could to bring him in. Looks like they found one. Hopefully they will get more out of him and there is DNA that will convict him!

Info on address he was arrested at:

Driving directions to 3627 Harbor Rd, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043
14.1 mi – about 27 mins
Suggested routes

*advertiser censored* Gano Ave
Bellair-Meadowbrook Terrace, FL 32073

1. Head northeast on Gano Ave toward Valbon St
1.4 mi
2. Turn right at Grove Park Dr
0.4 mi
3. Turn left at Kingsley Ave
1.0 mi
4. Turn right at FL-15 S/Park Ave/US-17 S
Continue to follow FL-15 S/US-17 S

11.1 mi
5. Turn right at Harbor Rd
Destination will be on the left

0.2 mi

3627 Harbor Rd
Green Cove Springs, FL 32043

Busted! :woohoo:
2004 Photo
William Leon Kuhn - Sexual Predator
1265wfl.jpg

Date Of Photo: 05/27/2009
n1v3n6.jpg

4j9ljr.jpg

Looks like the Astros were spot on!!!

Busted! :woohoo:

William Leon Kuhn - Sexual Predator
1265wfl.jpg

n1v3n6.jpg

Looks like he likes ms clairol .... wonder what # he uses??

Nice catch kaw.. so glad they have him in there now... hope they test him good.. very very good.. :woohoo:

http://p2c.claysheriff.com/dailybulletin.aspx

William Leon Kuhn has been arrested!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo:

AR 2009037665
Failure Of Sexual Preda... Kuhn, William Leon (W M, 47) Arrest on chrg of Failure Of Sexual Predator To Report Temp Address (F), at 3627 Harbor Rd., Green Cove Springs, FL, on 11/1/2009.
notice he is clean shaved......just sayin

If I am reading this correctly--it is an actual arrest for a felony.
Does that mean incarceration info and new photo with charge will be public info? TIA

I would think so. I hope to hell there is a press conference this morning....I want details. There HAS to be something linking him to Somer.

kaw .....can you throw his new booking photo with these? ....tyia :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member