... he stated that Ray Giacamelli, a
member of the PPD and a personal friend of Zbacnik, told
Huppert and Salgado that “we were sticking our noses where
they did not belong and that we were ‘going to go down.’ ”
Huppert and Salgado reported the threat to Baker, but Baker
said that “no investigation was warranted.”
Police kill suspect in Pittsburg cop slaying Tip from Earl Foster's
Oakland Tribune, Apr 19, 2003 | by Kim Santos, STAFF WRITER

MODESTO -- "A man wanted in the death of a veteran Pittsburg homicide investigator was shot and killed Thursday night during a confrontation with police, officials said.

The body of Earl Andre Foster Jr., 40, was positively identified Friday by family members and through fingerprints, Modesto police said. Foster lived at 2124 Abbott Ave. in Pittsburg, where investigator Ray Giacomelli, 46, of Brentwood was found shot to death on Tuesday."

and

"Ray Giacomelli, a father of two teenage daughters and a 23-year officer, was following up on the death of Eric Louis Huffman, 21, who turned up at the Abbott Avenue house April 7 dying of gunshot wounds. Huffman's sister, who was Foster's girlfriend, lived there, police said.

Another investigator, Giacomelli's partner, had agreed to meet him at the home, but on arriving found Giacomelli mortally wounded."

and

"He (Foster) was charged with attempting to murder two Pittsburg police officers in July 1991 as they were investigating a series of car burglaries in a parking lot, according to court documents, but was found guilty only of evading a police officer and driving with disregard."

Now its getting good!

In another article about the death of Ray Giacomelli:

http://www.sfgate.com/c/a/2003/04/22/BA270608.DTL

DATE: 04/22/03 =

"The Giacomelli family also issued a statement expressing sympathy for
Foster's relatives.
"There is no anger," said Giacomelli's cousin, Ralph Hernandez, an
inspector with the Contra Costa district attorney's office.
"We have extended
our condolences to the Earl Foster family."

"Giacomelli is the first officer to be killed in the line of duty in
Pittsburg since 1935. He was buried Monday at Holy Cross Cemetery in Antioch.

Now its getting good!

In another article about the death of Ray Giacomelli:

http://www.sfgate.com/c/a/2003/04/22/BA270608.DTL

DATE: 04/22/03 =

"The Giacomelli family also issued a statement expressing sympathy for
Foster's relatives.
"There is no anger," said Giacomelli's cousin, Ralph Hernandez, an
inspector with the Contra Costa district attorney's office.
"We have extended
our condolences to the Earl Foster family."

"Giacomelli is the first officer to be killed in the line of duty in
Pittsburg since 1935. He was buried Monday at Holy Cross Cemetery in Antioch.

Very interesting! I've been trying to find out why Hernandez left the DA's office. I heard it was some controversy. He has a local cable show.

Very interesting! I've been trying to find out why Hernandez left the DA's office. I heard it was some controversy. He has a local cable show.

This is some tangled web of crap! A cable show? About what? Is it called the Sopranos Revisited? lol

This is some tangled web of crap! A cable show? About what? Is it called the Sopranos Revisited? lol

I think I need a diagram or a concept map or something - my head hurts now.

http://www.sfgate.com/c/a/1998/10/19/MN54909.DTL

Last week, controversy erupted over remarks from Ralph Hernandez, husband of Norma Hernandez. Ralph Hernandez resigned from the City Council in 1996 amid allegations of improper behavior on the job as a district attorney's investigator.

Speaking recently on his cable-access TV show, Ralph Hernandez made untrue remarks about Don Freitas, who is running for election.

Freitas denounced Hernandez for making the remarks, accusing him of ``character assassination.''

You are doing a fantastic job of digging up stuff!

Did you notice this item on the agenda?

Diane Hanus presented quotes from a lawsuit involving Ralph Hernandez.

Doesn't it kinda look like it's a libel suit? I'd love to know what it was he said on his TV show that got everyone going. I've heard stories about Ralph and Norma taking over council meetings and turning them into a joke, for their entertainment. It appears he's not well liked in his circle.

I don't think that quoting from any kind of law suit at a city council meeting is common?:waitasec: This case gets curiouser and curiouser at every turn!!

Now another twist, firema
en put out backyard fires and don't notice wiring, tents, etc. all code violations. No citations or reporting of the matter.

From [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4141959"]Timeline[/ame]

"A multiagency task force in Contra Costa County searched his home in July 2008 as part of a sexual offender compliance check. The team looked in the back, but saw only a screened-in porch and a back fence. There were no signs of children living there."

The fact this team found NO evidence of ANY parole violation is disturbing to say the least! They found NOTHING! Where were the girls? Why wouldn't the team go through the obvious gate at the end of the driveway. Wouldn't they have seen the children's bicycles and toys that were in front of the carport at the end of the driveway? How could it be that the team found no evidence inside the house unless, the Garrido's had time to "clean up". I think it's possible they were tipped off to the raid. I would like to know how long he has known Ralph Hernandez.

From Timeline

"A multiagency task force in Contra Costa County searched his home in July 2008 as part of a sexual offender compliance check. The team looked in the back, but saw only a screened-in porch and a back fence. There were no signs of children living there."

The fact this team found NO evidence of ANY parole violation is disturbing to say the least! They found NOTHING! Where were the girls? Why wouldn't the team go through the obvious gate at the end of the driveway. Wouldn't they have seen the children's bicycles and toys that were in front of the carport at the end of the driveway? How could it be that the team found no evidence inside the house unless, the Garrido's had time to "clean up". I think it's possible they were tipped off to the raid. I would like to know how long he has known Ralph Hernandez.

wth? i mean seriously how much of this can be put off to incompetence before people realize that the people investigating are just as dirty as garrido is.

This is the first time I've seen this. I was written just a few days ago. Thanks Anthroamy!

No problem. As you probably know East Bay Express is a free paper. The rape story is on the cover, so you may want to pick up a hard copy.

From Timeline

I apologize if this has been posted already, but it seems the Inspector General will be releasing Garrido's parole findings tomorrow, which will evidently include details about the parole officers' visits to the Garrido household. Should be interesting, to say the least!

http://www.ksbw.com/news/21513016/detail.html

I don't think this has been posted. Apologies if it has:

http://www.eastbayexpress.com/news/a_troubled_rape_case/Content?oid=1220281

The high-profile rape charges against Deputy District Attorney Michael Gressett are tainted by questionable facts, unorthodox prosecutorial conduct, and the unmistakable whiff of politics. (More at link)

Well, this is going to get interesting. I think they all have to go myself, from both sides of the isle.

Gresset was obviously senior and promoting a bad environment and abused his status by even going out with the other prosecutor - regardless of whether her story is true or not (sounds like she and others were getting pretty randy too, but she could have gotten more than she bargained for).

Kochly, I believe, was involved in letting Shoemake, the accused pedophile, off. Who knows what else has been going on in this county but I hope they clean house and start over.

What the h@ll is wrong with these people.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675
Back