FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think you have to register as a abusive mother, like you would as a sex offender. So unless we start making people get tatoos of the previous crimes commited, it is pretty hard to MAKE them tell you.

maybe a tat across their forehead would help us to know!!! and
I am not kidding!

The only way to have caught SB's status would have been in if she were registered in the Central Registry for CPS, which is only good state to state, and only LE and other social workers have access...so short of fingerprinting her when they did the interview (Hint, hint, LE) there really was no way to catch this.
The best way would have been if she were still in prison for having a hand in the abuse of a child and the disappearance of another.

The video on this news site from 2000 shows that Chipley police were aware of the SB and her husband. I am sure there are some on the force still who remember them.

I would hope so anyways.

http://www.panhandleparade.com/inde...lds_babysitter_missing_since_1987/mbb7719693/

Yes mtrooper they are. dumping trash cans one by one. Today they are working my street. Got give those guys credit.

trash pick up has still not run.

Oh no, I must go now............keep praying.......Shannon is found!

i would like to know....
how did SB meet the parents of Shannon?
who pays SB? to babysit

Sumthin tells me LE didn't put 2 and 2 together until our very own WSers made the connetion, otherwise I think LE would have paid The Bakers a visit before today JMO
EXACTLY.....such a shame...

Someone can have my seat. My butt is getting numb anyway.

She is just lost apparently - could also have said Graceville just to create another smokescreen as well.

Graceville is probably where her internet service provider is located.

Some states have their inmate seach that enables you to go back so many years and find someone. I dont think Fl has. Ill check SC.

It would seem to me that this was premeditated if she in fact took this child. The big fat letter she wrote to the Govenor seals it for me, already putting blame and pointing to the family about being so unfit. Setting them up to make her move.
What are we to believe just all of a sudden she has caring feelings and concerns for this child when she had none for her husband's children, one of whom has never been found ? :furious:

I certaintly hope and pray Shannon is alive.

i would like to know....
who pays SB? to babysit

I just checked DCF's website and she is not a licensed child care provider TG! That would be pretty messed up. So, the parents must have been paying her.

Someone put on the other thread that the dad is related to SB. Does anyone know if that's true?

I was looking at SB's "friends" on MS..something is not right. Only the top half of page one when viewing all friends seem to be real people..the rest all have odd profile pictures, such as from a catalog, magazine or calendar and the ones that are not private only have SB and JB as friends. I wonder if all these friends are actually SB herself..just odd..in my opinion.

i would like to know....
who pays SB? to babysit

There was a connection posted on Thread 1 (last night) indicating that SB had POA over a Dedrick guy and that it was dissolved in the last couple of years - you know I should really go look up the post from Thread 1 .. but this is the gist of it.

Graceville is probably where her internet service provider is located.

You very well might be right. The two or three times i have been on Topix, it auto set the location as Troy...which is a good 50 miles away, as the crow flies.

What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall right now.

Some states have their inmate seach that enables you to go back so many years and find someone. I dont think Fl has. Ill check SC.

I had no luck going backwards in the searches in SC - hope you can find something.

She probably does it for free, gets to be with the kiddies...

im curious if SB was paid by the state.....is there a way to find that out? has anyone looked to see if SB has any business license's for child care or home health care....etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back