FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got back from taking my precious granddaughter to the park to play on the swings. I am way back on page 9 and reading furiously to catch up.

Can anyone tell me if there have been any major events happening today? I already know about the media releasing articles about Susan, etc.

Thanks very much in advance!

Wow...something just hit me. I was wondering what the connection could possibly be with the "chipley's summer sweep" blog entry on SB's MS and the name circled on it. I looked on SB's mood and status and down on May 20th there was a new baby born with the same last name as the person circled in the blog. Searched for the circled person's MS and this person does have a young baby.

In my opinion, I am thinking perhaps SB was trying to track dirt on this person by showing evidence to suggest drug use/abuse, bad parenting, neglect, etc. on someone else with a new baby.

Shirley you are correct on this ... ooops my spelling is so bad .. and I am not a legal eagle either.

Wow...something just hit me. I was wondering what the connection could possibly be with the "chipley's summer sweep" blog entry on SB's MS and the name circled on it. I looked on SB's mood and status and down on May 20th there was a new baby born with the same last name as the person circled in the blog. Searched for the circled person's MS and this person does have a young baby.

In my opinion, I am thinking perhaps SB was trying to track dirt on this person by showing evidence to suggest drug use/abuse, bad parenting, neglect, etc. on someone else with a new baby.

OMG, I think you could have found something. NO I dont think she was trying to digg dirt. She says in her status that she is a great aunt. You said there's no baby on the mom's MS, what if...she took Shannon to replace this Jaden! Maybe LE should look at the Shirley's residence...

Nice sleuthing! How many more mothers was she trying to cause to lose their children, or get custody of.

I agree. the astrology chart shows one or both parents so I have not ruled them out either.

How would you feel if somebody had kidnapped your baby, and people were running around saying they think you did it because their "astrology chart" said so? Please! Isn't there a separate forum for this sort of stuff?

there is a back ground on her in bay county...thank you for the post of her middle inital...would you believe domestic violence....hummm

Actually, Yes I do believe it. Thank you for hunting that down.

Nice sleuthing! How many more mothers was she trying to cause to lose their children, or get custody of.

Probably more than we would care to know right now would be my best guess.

news...wjhgtv...says that LE was aware of the bakers and their background....but why are they searching today....said more at 5 and 6pm...its 1241 here...along time to wait....all of u r amazing...has anyone heard from 0rb4 lately.....

Perhaps because they had her under surveillance and given their history, feared that the child would be killed if they realized that they were the POIs.

I don't think she knew. And that Tab person kept mouthing off long after they must have realized. The information tab was using to accuse the mother may have reflected what SB did with the remains, in which case it's best to let her keep hanging herself. If they thought the child was already gone, they may have hoped that they would panic when the search started and try to relocate the remains to evade capture. She really sounds like an over-confident nut who thought she could fool everyone because she already got away with it once.

She could have been trying to get the state to remove Shannon and let her be the guardian, it didnt work so she could have taken the baby or had someone do it.

I'm sure that after reading that letter, the people in the governor's office got a laugh and realized this woman was out for revenge or to get the baby for herself. You can tell from reading the letter that she either wrote it like that for sympathy or she is not very bright. SB should have been investigated again after this letter was sent.

Also, Tabatha, the niece mentioned in the news article, said SB was innocent...she also said, "They need to start asking (the mother) where the child is," she said. "She's the one that put it somewhere."

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this (I haven't caught up with all the posts), but how does this woman know that the mother did something? And why does she call the baby IT ???

Marlou

Here is the letter for those who haven't seen it yet:

The following letter was provided by Florida Department of Children and Families:

"Mr Governor Crist,

I want to tell you something, there is four people living together. They
are not working nor are they doing any kind of community serves. But they are drawing food stamps. They take there food stamps and trade them for drugs.

Tina Merter was pregnant when she meet James Russell Dedrick, jr
dob:Oct 23, 1978, he is 31 yrs old and has never had a job. So James R
Dedrick, jr put his name on Tina Merters baby birth certificate. So now he can get a check, food stamps, medicare.

Now there are Micheal, Erica, Tina Merter & James R Dedrick, jr living all together in a house on 537 5th St, Chipley Florida 32428.

They are all drowing food stamps and not woking or
doing community service. That Is so wrong in alot of wasys.

Tina Meter's baby is being aboused. I have seen James R Dedrick, jr pick that baby up and shake her, just becouse the baby crys and that gets on his nerves.

Micheal & Erica also have shoke that baby too. They smoke ciggerets and drugs with the baby in the same room. THAT CHILD NEEDS HELP & NO ONE IS HELPING HER.

Please Help this child she is mentaly challenged. It is not right that these
people are selling their food stamps for drugs.

My husband works 58 hrs a week for us to live and it makes me very angry to see these people sitting on their back sides and draining the system that is put in place for the needy, Not the lazy.

Please do something about this unjustice and Please
Please save that child."

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/69127747.html

And she was the babysitter? what is the date this letter was sent? Wonder how that compares to the revocation of POA?

Around here CPS is the biggest weapon...someone makes you mad, cuts you off in traffic, lies about you, steals your boyfriend...call CPS, make them lose their child, that'll teach them.
That's what the email looks like, a person that is mad about something and getting revenge in the most lowbrow way possible.

I can confirm that. My Fiance is a CPS investigator and he tells me about 70% of calls are just vengeful people.

That doesn't include calls from schools or doctors, but calls from the public.

I just got back from taking my precious granddaughter to the park to play on the swings. I am way back on page 9 and reading furiously to catch up.

Can anyone tell me if there have been any major events happening today? I already know about the media releasing articles about Susan, etc.

We are hearing that LE has surrounded SB house and that SC is sending an investigator to work with LE on the ground in Florida trying to find Shannon. That is it in a nutshell.

Swarms of LE at Bakers property.

How would you feel if somebody had kidnapped your baby, and people were running around saying they think you did it because their "astrology chart" said so? Please! Isn't there a separate forum for this sort of stuff?
I would feel grateful for every person doing whatever they can to bring my kid home...if that meant indicating me, great, the sooner I can be cleared, the better. Since SHannon's thread in the astrology forum is based on info here, there is no issue with mentioning it.

what about home health care .....maybe for Shannons mom?

Unfortunately this is a good possibility....one of the largest scams (and I am accusing no one of anything) that is currently being run is the massive amount of sketchy training programs for "nurse assistants" or some permutation of that title. People get these certifications and then manage to sign up every relative, friend and neighbor as a "client" and charge medicare and medicaid huge amounts of money for bogus services such as "monitoring medication" etc. These scams are costing millions/billions? of dollars to US taxpayers. You can bet that with the new health care bill, this is only one of a multitude of such scams that will be liberally funded by the dozens of new agencies and programs that are being created at taxpayer expense.

JMOO and done with mini-rant :blushing:

And yes, there are some training programs that are legit for this employment area, and many honestly employed nurse assistants......it is the "buy your certification programs" to which I refer.

I wouldn't give a crap what people thought. they could sleuth me, chart me all they wanted. I would be all over the news begging for my child back, I would be contacting TES begging Tim to come search, and I would be asking for the people in the astrology thread to do a chart to help me find my child.

And yes there is an astrology thread.

No one in LE has come out and said ANYONE has been ruled out in this case. therefore the parents are still possibly invovled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member