Syringe in bottle contained traces of chloroform

Status
Not open for further replies.
BeanE,

This is me thinking out loud here. But I was curious, was it ever discussed and determined what all the tiny pinholes IN the duct tape were? I know to me, at the time they looked like staple marks. I think someone mentioned some type of tool maybe used to handle the duct tape during testing.
However, I am really curious now that we know there was a "needle" syringe found with her body.
Good Geez, just typing this makes me nauseated.

Oh, you might be on to something Trace...

Imagine if the needle has been tested on a piece of the duct tape for comparison. Maybe more docs to come?

Celtic, he saw them at Walmart not Walgreens. Would someone be able to purchase a syringe there?

Thanks, Oh I do that all the time and yes, in our State you can . .
Ans see above, folks with allergies can get OTC syringes too.

bbm
Or, not connected to the case at all. We still do not know for sure.
Not trying to be a party pooper but there's lots of jumping to conclusions here.

Yeah... that's why I hope they found her prints on it. That would be the icing on the cake. :dance:

I also wonder if she stored her "batch" of Chloroform in the Gatorade bottle, used the syringe to withdraw it, and when she used it all she threw the syringe in the bottle and discarded it. It was in the bottle, right? I have to go back and read that again..
If that needle was used to inject Chloro into Caylee, and the syringe was protected by the bottle(and didn't leak), it's possible a trace of blood and/or DNA could be inside that needle(?)

Oh I wish she'd get the dp and get administered the same concoction that she gave Caylee. How's that for justice? (we do lethal injection here in Florida)

at the bottom of this page it talks about extending the shelf life of chloroform by adding methanol to it. maybe casey had access to ethanol from a gas station and thought it might produce the same effect?

just thinking out loud here...
[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethanol[/ame] (pure grain alcohol)
Ethanol is a versatile solvent, miscible with water and with many organic solvents, including acetic acid, acetone, benzene, carbon tetrachloride, chloroform, diethyl ether, ethylene glycol, glycerol, nitromethane, pyridine, and toluene

I wonder if GA is/was taking testosterone injections for some reason. I am not even sure why your would take them. Would low testorterone affect your sex drive, etc?

Maybe GA needed the injections or CA thought he needed the injections and got a prescription for a doc where she works. And that is how the needle got to the house and why there were traces of testosterone.

When I googled these 4 ingredients, all I could find is Testosterone Replacement Therapy, Hormone Therapy, Testosterone for hair loss, Muscle Enhancement drugs, and things of that nature.
It had to be a stolen needle.:waitasec:
AND a website for that 24-hour anti-fertility shot to keep from getting pregnant..all 4 ingredients are used in the making for it.

Thought I'd post this sorry if it's a duplicate:

picture.php

BBM

My husband, is in his 50's and gets a monthly testosterone shot because he thinks his male urges might decrease. Plus he says it keeps muscles young. To save money and time at the drs., I give him the shots in his buttock cheeks. Our dr. suggested it and a nurse at his office showed me how.

George is my husband's age. And Cindy is actually a nurse. So I could see George wanting the shots for the same reason my husband does and Cindy giving George the shots. It isn't the kind of injection you can give yourself because the testosterone is thick and goes in slow.

Anyway, that is one explanation for how there could have been a used injection vial with remnants of testosterone where KC could get it. My 50+ husband swears by it.

Am I just hallucinating or do I remember LE getting a list of all of the A's meds? I'd love to know if GA took testosterone injections...

If that needle was used to inject Chloro into Caylee, and the syringe was protected by the bottle(and didn't leak), it's possible a trace of blood and/or DNA could be inside that needle(?)
I doubt she injected it, but... I don't know if the Chloroform ingredients would preserve the blood sample or degrade it..

bbm
Not trying to be a party pooper but there's lots of jumping to conclusions here.
It sounds to me as if the needle may have been used for steroids.

bbm

There definitely is a lot of speculation, but you must admit, the coincidence would be overwhelming:
* Computer searches for chloroform
* Chloroform found in trunk of KC's car
* Chloroform in bottle and syringe found with Caylee's body.

I don't think the speculation is wildly unfounded when you put that all together. It is almost unfathomable that chloroform shows up incidentally so frequently in this case.

One thing this article says is that it shouldn't be stored in plastic.

http://www.sci-spot.com/Chemistry/chloro2.htm

Yeah, yeah, but c'mon my friend - we all know Ms Thang wasn't likely to read the fine print. She only read what she needed to to achieve her selfish aims.

Just as with every other action/inaction undertaken. She a , a crummy liar, a worse criminal... and hopefully hearing the dell nell now.

Sing-a-long with me...
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwxJ46HWXbA"]YouTube- AC/DC - Hell's Bells[/nomedia]

Completely OT, but had to say, Milliac, your Kahill Gabran quote is my favorite from "The Prophet" It is such a beautiful statement, and very true!!

I have given that book as a present, many times, to reference the topic, "On Children"......

It is a beautiful statement. For those that haven't seen the full poem:

And a woman who held a babe against her bosom said, "Speak to us of Children."

And he said:

Your children are not your children.

They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself.

They come through you but not from you,

And though they are with you, yet they belong not to you.

You may give them your love but not your thoughts.

For they have their own thoughts.

You may house their bodies but not their souls,

For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow, which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.

You may strive to be like them, but seek not to make them like you.

For life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday.

You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth.

The archer sees the mark upon the path of the infinite, and He bends you with His might that His arrows may go swift and far.

Let your bending in the archer's hand be for gladness;

For even as he loves the arrow that flies, so He loves also the bow that is stable.

http://leb.net/gibran/works/prophet/prophet.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member