Katherine Calloway

I am glad she is speaking...It is a healing for her to finally be able to say it all.
but she is also great support for JC's case.
I hope she can write a book about it all for her own personal Catharsis.
I do not feel she has overstayed her 15 minutes at all.

God bless her, she is a courageous lady.

One thing I found a bit odd about the interview is she said her head was tied down between her knees, but she knew where they stopped for gas and further described that it was just a single kiosk and the attendant didn't come out because it was so cold. How could she know that? Do you think she's just thinking back and where they could have been? How could she know whether or not the attendant came out of the Kiosk? I find that recollection a bit odd. Anyone else?

One thing I found a bit odd about the interview is she said her head was tied down between her knees, but she knew where they stopped for gas and further described that it was just a single kiosk and the attendant didn't come out because it was so cold. How could she know that? Do you think she's just thinking back and where they could have been? How could she know whether or not the attendant came out of the Kiosk? I find that recollection a bit odd. Anyone else?

Sometimes I have been on familiar road and talking with driver....not looking out the window on my side I can tell you exactly what would have been there. IF I was on a road that I had passed many many times.
Maybe that is the case???
she was on a road that was that familiar to her :waitasec:
Not sure, but it can be.....

If they believed his con job the first time, then he is giving it another try. :sick:
I personally don't think he should be given any attention at all. Neither in print, or on the air.
I think he should just rot in jail.

the only thing I want to hear about him is the sentence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back