NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I'm beginning to think the "Daviseseses" aren't a last name, it's a cult... a sub-culture in which familial lines are blurred, nobody raises children--they either fend, or fall thru the cracks while their "parents" do all the playing. :mad:

:parrot:

I really wish there was a way that the pinking shears could come out and be used to insure that BL does not produce any more children. It is apparent that he reproduces without any thought as to taking care of them. Too bad it is illegal to grab him and get it done.:furious:

I think it very wrong that this poor Aunt Carey was not mentioned. She was wronged when her brother was not honest with her by not telling her he gave this baby away and he contiunes to be wrong in leaving her out once again...

I am sure he feels awful but come on, give credit when it is due. This was the only women in that childs life who put her first. Aunt Carey was this childs mother. Her hands were tired and I feel she was waiting for dad to come home casue she still was not aware of what he did. I am not bashing the dad, it was possible it was easier to not tell Aunt Carey the truth and who knows for sure but I would like to think he thought what he was doing was for the best. I mean he had a good place for his daughter why would he do this if he had any idea it was not safe.

I posted a few pages ago that IMO the aunt listed as Caroline Davis is aunt "Carrie."

I still want and need to know where the information that MOM sold her for sex came from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a strange site to read about the "scent on a towel." I have not seen this information in any of the news articles written by the Fayobserver or WRAL. Not sure exactly what "associatedcontent" is all about.

I did hear it mentioned on Geraldo last week and thought "WHAT"?

It was also on Geraldo. That's where I saw it.

He said what he beleives.

A lot of people beleive everything is already written. That God has a reason for everything.

That is his belief.

IMO that does not make him "sick".

No question. Now God is able to redeem, or turn around for good, what man intended for evil.... but I can assure BL and everyone else, it wasn't GOD's actions that brought Shaniya's life to such a horrific, heinous and heartbreaking end! God uses PEOPLE--parents and caregivers--to protect children. PEOPLE are God's hands.

It reminds me of the guy who was stranded on the island but refused the raft, the motorboat, and helicopter yelling "God will save me!" And when he gets to heaven he blames God demanding to know "Why didn't you save me!?" And God says, "I sent you the raft, the motorboat and the helicopter, what do you want?"

:banghead:

Ok maybe not exactly the same but ykwim. These are not God's failures. If you ask me doc, God is getting a bum rap!!!!

:parrot:

I liked what the pastor said at the church yesterday. "If it's on the label, make sure it's in the can".

So few words yet with a lot of impact.

We don't know that he wrote the obit.

How is it he is trying to come off as black?? I don't follow.

Did anyone see the interview that Aunt Carrie did today on Good Morning America? I can not find the link I saw it today at work. Also, there is a NC task force that has been deployed to cumberland county to investigate DSS case I just heard that on WRAL. I just have a bad feeling that there will no additional charges. It takes the a case like this to get attention so that people pay attention to what is happening right under there noses. I just am just in disbelief.

Thanks Dr. I did not know that. I'm surprised he even had a drivers license with as much trouble he has been in.

I wonder what his excuse is also.

If he didn't actually rape her in the room, the only thing I can think for checking in the hotel is to bathe her from a potty accident due to the feces being found on her blanket.

I know there was a lawyer the other night on NG that mentioned the feces on the blanket could possible indicate sodomy.

(bbm)

criminals usually have fake i.d.`s & credit cards anyway so I`m not sure it matters how he checked in, although I didn`t see any aliases (aside from an extra letter in his last name) on the search warrant

wonder if any aliases were listed on the arrest warrant - anyone know off-handÉ

Why do I feel like this guy is more concerned with coming off black than he is with the death of his baby girl?

Hope this doesn't offend anyone, it's not my intention at all but this guy who at first I was feeling so sorry for is really starting to make me think he (and it maybe unconscious) is trying way to hard to be the forgiving soul.

Who so quickly forgives, puts the mother and not the aunts name on the obituary, when it was the mother who give this child up for sacrifice?

I CAN'T SPELL TO SAVE MY LIFE!

You're doing fine with spelling and I get what you're talking about. I know his nerves are on their last fizzle but........c'mon, the shuffle back to his seat when he was finished with speaking to all that attended the funeral. That was NOT his normal gait. It was too obvious, IMO

ITA, I get the feeling that giving Shaniya to AD was more about BL starting a new life in a new state and poor Shaniya was not part of those plans. JMO, of course.

It certainly seems that BL felt some urgent need to resolve Shaniya's custody. I can't understand why he couldn't have allowed friends or family take care of Shaniya since they offered. There must have been some specific reason he wanted to give AD the chance "to be a mom", but I can't figure out what it is.

Why do I feel like this guy is more concerned with coming off black than he is with the death of his baby girl?

Hope this doesn't offend anyone, it's not my intention at all but this guy who at first I was feeling so sorry for is really starting to make me think he (and it maybe unconscious) is trying way to hard to be the forgiving soul.

Who so quickly forgives, puts the mother and not the aunts name on the obituary, when it was the mother who give this child up for sacrifice?

I CAN'T SPELL TO SAVE MY LIFE!

I get what you are saying... I come from a family similar to this. I think you are right and I am not offended. I noticed it right off the bat. To each their own. I do believe the aunts name is there though....

You're doing fine with spelling and I get what you're talking about. I know his nerves are on their last fizzle but........c'mon, the shuffle back to his seat when he was finished with speaking to all that attended the funeral. That was NOT his normal gait. It was too obvious, IMO

Hmm, would love to see it. Does ya have a link? lol TIA

His normal gait?
You're talking about after he had just said goodbye to Shaniya and told her he would see her when he got there?
Maybe his normal gait was a little off because he was upset. IMO

At the time it was reported that they had told her a "few minutes" earlier.

Well, if that's the case, AD certainly seemed blase about it when she was arraigned, but then many of you have speculated that she was going through withdrawals at the time.

I find it strange the police did not take a carseat from MAM's car. Must not have been one. Now that really makes me wonder was that another childs coat and pants in the car? How many more victims are out there from this monster.

Yes he does and I have no idea what his involvement is in their lifes. If it was much you would think he would have a carseat.

I used to be a Child Passenger Safety Technician (aka - carseat tech). You'd be surprised at the number of people who don't use carseats at all. Or who think a toddler is old enough for a seatbelt... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GabiLof