NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
:waitasec:
Shaniya was born 5 years ago 2004...Pregnancy would be spring of 2003 (one night stand ;) )
When was he in desert storm? and for how long? they do not go for one year only....
If he returned when she was a year old that would be in 2005 How long was he there?
:waitasec:does not add up..

Is it just me or does it seem disrespectful to refer to Shaniya as the product of a "one-night stand"? It negates her value as a human being. But then why use the term "one-night stand" in the first place? Some things are better left unsaid.

His normal gait?
You're talking about after he had just said goodbye to Shaniya and told her he would see her when he got there?
Maybe his normal gait was a little off because he was upset. IMO

Yes, that is what I'm talking about and I'm sure he was upset. Of course, who wouldn't be but I also stated that was "my opinion".

It certainly seems that BL felt some urgent need to resolve Shaniya's custody. I can't understand why he couldn't have allowed friends or family take care of Shaniya since they offered. There must have been some specific reason he wanted to give AD the chance "to be a mom", but I can't figure out what it is.

maybe BL knew AD was pregnant,and figured she should parent Shaynia first before AD brings another child in the mix.IMO:waitasec:

Yes, that is what I'm talking about and I'm sure he was upset. Of course, who wouldn't be but I also stated that was "my opinion".

I understand, and I was commenting on your opinion with my own.

The reason I said anything is when I said goodbye to someone I did not think I could live without, I had to litterally lean on someone to get where I was going. 1st and only time that has ever happened to me.
So, I get why he may have walked a little differently than normal. IMO

The 911 call...

I believe it was part of a larger plan. I don't believe AD would blow the whistle on MAM: I think he controlled her, probably with drugs. That's what makes me think one of two things:

1) There was a 3rd person - a buyer, a customer, somebody - at that hotel. Something went wrong or either the plan was to get rid of Shaniya afterwards anyway.

OR

2) Something happened to Shaniya (physically...) that they knew she couldn't recover from. Dad was coming back soon; Carey was calling. MAM said he'd "get rid of her". He didn't have a plan when he left, just took off driving. Maybe he didn't pull over on the way to Sanford b/c someone was behind him - whatever - or he was trying to come up with a plan. Before he knew it, he was approaching Sanford. Saw a hotel, decided to have one more go at it...:furious:... realized what time it was afterwards, or got a call that the planned 911 call had *already* been made and he still had Shaniya. So, jump in the car, head back the way he came. Heck, saw alot of woods, I'll dump her somewhere and get the hell outta dodge and wipe my hands clean of this whole thing.

I do NOT think MAM would drive 40 miles and pay $70-ish for a room for one hour. I think it was a last-minute thought or he was meeting someone.

Sorry - I know we've hashed through this a number of times. There are just so many possibilities. I guess only time/evidence will tell the story...

I think as vocal as Aunt Carey is, if she was left off the obit on purpose by someone being mean, we would have heard her comment on it by now.
She has said over and over again how her bond with Shaniya was so strong, and that she was her soul mate.
So, I just feel like maybe Carey didn't want to be on the obit for some reason or maybe it was written by ADs family and they just didn't do a complete job. IDK
I don't think BL would have intentionally left Carey off of the obit.

Is it just me or does it seem disrespectful to refer to Shaniya as the product of a "one-night stand"? It negates her value as a human being. But then why use the term "one-night stand" in the first place? Some things are better left unsaid.

It doesn't seem disrespectful to me.
A person is a person, whether they got here during married sex, single sex, a one night stand or from a petri dish.
It might say something about the adults (I don't think it does) but certainly not about Shaniya herself.

MOO.

I still want and need to know where the information that MOM sold her for sex came from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me, too. One thing that concerns me is that MAM told police he picked Shaniya up in front of the house and drove her to the hotel. My guess is that MAM is the one told police he did not kidnap Shaniya - that mom gave her or sold her to him. Which is why they charged her. The way I figure it, if anyone else knew AD was trafficking and prostituting Shaniya, that person or persons, would be in jail right along with her. So who told them? MAM.

It wouldn't surprise me to see reduced charges against AD in the coming days. Similar to arresting Coe based on an "eyewitness" and statements from AD. We all saw how that turned out.

I hope her charges are not reduced!!!!
IMO I feel like Shaniya was sexually abused the whole time she was there.
I don't think this was a one time thing with MAM.
I think Shaniya was a way for her "mom" to pay for a drug habit.

How did the baby end up on the porch or outside the MH?Did AD just leave her out there?Maybe flash his lights she sent her out?:waitasec:LE will probably release some of interrogation like in the CA case.

Finane' is caucasion. We have no idea how much she REALLy knows about BL.
Remember she is 2,000+ miles away from the true BL.
This deception type of thing happened to my friend.
Long distance romances can be the worse nightare for someone!
I think the gal just entered the 'twilight zone',
maybe sh will think twice about BL.
NOT because of his children, just because of him!!!

I wonder how the fiancee feels now. Could she be having second thoughts? She looks awfully young.

I may have missed something...where is a pic of the fiance?

I saw Bl gait at the funeral and immediately thought he was goofy! WTH???

BBM....................and she ALLOWED all her grandchildren to live in filth???
I do not believe this grandmother at all!

She's the monster's mother;of course she's going to defend her. But I don't believe her either.

I hope her charges are not reduced!!!!
IMO I feel like Shaniya was sexually abused the whole time she was there.
I don't think this was a one time thing with MAM.
I think Shaniya was a way for her "mom" to pay for a drug habit.

I have a feeling you're right. Unfortunately, the DA needs proof of these things in order to charge someone. I don't think they have it. As of now, I haven't even seen any proof of a drug habit, other than Shaniya's sister's statement that AD smokes MJ and she "thinks" AD might have done coke. There's not a lot the DA can do with that.

I have a feeling you're right. Unfortunately, the DA needs proof of these things in order to charge someone. I don't think they have it. As of now, I haven't even seen any proof of a drug habit, other than Shaniya's sister's statement that AD smokes MJ and she "thinks" AD might have done coke. There's not a lot the DA can do with that.

Oh, I think the autopsy would show if it was a one time thing or if she was abused sexually over and over.
Old wounds healing, new wounds not so much.
That kind of thing.

And if there are wounds from Sexual Abuse that show she was abused over a period of time, that would pretty much mean they have the monster on correct charges. IMO

ETA: Not to mention, they can tell what all drugs she was on and a lot of times they can tell how long she had been on them.

Didn't see this posted so apologies in advance if it's a duplicate. Thought some might be interested in reading of MAM's current environs. The full link blew the margins, so hope this one works. It was the most recent article listed when I was at the site just a short while ago.

http://www.examiner.com/x-17800-Raleigh-Headlines-Examiner

<snip>
"Mario McNeill enters Raleigh's Central Prison one day after another inmate is found dead"

"Raleigh's Central Prison does respect the privacy of prisoners. When contacting them they only released information that Mario McNeill is at that location. However, when asking if it is always a precaution to place a murder suspect entry under "suicide watch" they had no comment. "

<snip>

Did anyone see the interview that Aunt Carrie did today on Good Morning America? I can not find the link I saw it today at work. Also, there is a NC task force that has been deployed to cumberland county to investigate DSS case I just heard that on WRAL. I just have a bad feeling that there will no additional charges. It takes the a case like this to get attention so that people pay attention to what is happening right under there noses. I just am just in disbelief.

I saw the interview; I hope she's speaking with a grief counselor.

DSS Investigation - Haven't read about this yet. I've always thought there would be a concurrent DSS investigation of Shaniya's life and children of AD, BD, and AA

Not sure what you mean by no additional charges - If the charges for AD are lessened, means original theory wasn't correct or no supporting evidence. I'm not convinced yet of AD's direct involvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shhhhtheresrabbits