NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this explains his inner-reasoning for returning Shaniya to AD dispite everyone's warnings. It was in god's hands.

I don't know about any guilt yet, he said in one article he could not see anything he could have done different.

I hope he has enormous guilt! And if he can't understand what he might have done differently he needs to be neutered , people like that should not reproduce under any circumstances.

It makes me sick that people with that lack of intelligence always fall back on its God's fault,its his decision. This is not religion, its an excuse for his failings.
I hope he thinks of her every day for the rest of his life.

I haven't read that BL was in the service....his ex FIL was/is, though.

FYI: associatedcontent is not a reputable news source. Anyone can write and publish articles on this site. This information may be correct but it is probably best to take the information with a grain of salt.
And I have said the same thing.
I simply used it as a reference, never said that it was the best reference, just that we had heard in some other capacity than the speculation that she was holding a towel in the video.

In times of grief, many of us fall back on `familiar`sayings for comfort. We frequently say or hear awkward phrasing. I would challenge each one of us here to recall our last funeral and how we struggled to find the appropriate thing to say. I know that I have even `practiced`in my mind what I was going to say because I was so fearful of causing more hurt and then ended up stumbling over my words anyway.

The man just lost his daughter. Whatever people think of his personality or character or judgment in allowing her to be at her mother`s, I don`t see how it`s relevant to be judging his words at his daughter`s funeral. Last I checked, he hasn`t been charged with anything and I`m pretty sure Tricia already (more than once) warned posters to stop lambasting him.

Isn't it funny how the whole "judge not" thing only comes up when you judge and disagree? It's all fine and dandy when you judge and applaud, though.
We all try not to judge all of the time :)
But we all judge some of the time :)
And we are not going to change that :croc:
so there.....LOL

No question. Now God is able to redeem, or turn around for good, what man intended for evil.... but I can assure BL and everyone else, it wasn't GOD's actions that brought Shaniya's life to such a horrific, heinous and heartbreaking end! God uses PEOPLE--parents and caregivers--to protect children. PEOPLE are God's hands.

It reminds me of the guy who was stranded on the island but refused the raft, the motorboat, and helicopter yelling "God will save me!" And when he gets to heaven he blames God demanding to know "Why didn't you save me!?" And God says, "I sent you the raft, the motorboat and the helicopter, what do you want?"

:banghead:

Ok maybe not exactly the same but ykwim. These are not God's failures. If you ask me doc, God is getting a bum rap!!!!

:parrot:

God did not cause this to happen to this baby,it was evil.He has given us the authority over our children,a free will and if something happens,because of our actions,it's not God's fault.It might make people feel better to say and think that. I almost fell out of my chair.What's up with the strut anyway?:rolleyes:

In times of grief, many of us fall back on `familiar`sayings for comfort. We frequently say or hear awkward phrasing. I would challenge each one of us here to recall our last funeral and how we struggled to find the appropriate thing to say. I know that I have even `practiced`in my mind what I was going to say because I was so fearful of causing more hurt and then ended up stumbling over my words anyway.

The man just lost his daughter. Whatever people think of his personality or character or judgment in allowing her to be at her mother`s, I don`t see how it`s relevant to be judging his words at his daughter`s funeral. Last I checked, he hasn`t been charged with anything and I`m pretty sure Tricia already (more than once) warned posters to stop lambasting him.

Don't really care about his personality,but I will stand up for God not getting blamed for something so evil in a public statement with thousands looking.

BBM. I've known people like that. No matter what happens, it's all "God's will". I finally got wise and figured out what it really means is "I take no responsibility for anything. Whatever happens is God's will and nothing to do with me. Don't look at ME, it's all a plan beyond my puny little self."

I'm flabbergasted that this man actually said that God did this. WHAT? Why on earth would God arrange for one of his children to be raped and murdered and thrown off the side of the road like trash? MAN did this, BL. Not God. God abhors the rape and murder of children. Or anybody.

Unbelievable the things people will tell themselves to avoid all responsibility.

As an agnostic/humanist(borderline atheist) and but also respecting religious people, even sometimes envious of them by accepting this incredible cruelty to Shaniya, all I can say that is a gross cop out by BL unless God is a devil.
If BL is any kind of a man, he should accept the fact that he made a horrible (possibly selfish)decision in regard to Shaniya and he has to live with that the rest of his life. I do not envy him.
It is despicable to try to blame this tragedy on "God's will". All IMO ofcourse.

Everyone has been taught to forgive..Not only Christians.
what does not make sense to me...Is this was so brutal, and done by someone who knew them...
the first reaction in addition to pain is rage....Where is that??? Forgiveness usually comes after if and when it does come...but it is not natural for it to come so fast. WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE! ?
Exactly ~ thank you! While yes, Shaniya is in a much better place now, she shouldn't be there ~ she didn't die of natural causes, she was murdered! That's what I couldn't grasp from some things said at the funeral yesterday. And this isn't about some random SO who killed her; the man charged with her death was an associate of Shaniya's mother and Shaniya's mother is being charged with selling/giving her out to human traffickers and prostitution. So what good is it going to do to preach about more awareness of the strangers that surround little children? :furious: MOO

Nancy's show is on and they'll be talking about Shaniya ~ covering another case also.

BBM. I've known people like that. No matter what happens, it's all "God's will". I finally got wise and figured out what it really means is "I take no responsibility for anything. Whatever happens is God's will and nothing to do with me. Don't look at ME, it's all a plan beyond my puny little self."

I'm flabbergasted that this man actually said that God did this. WHAT? Why on earth would God arrange for one of his children to be raped and murdered and thrown off the side of the road like trash? MAN did this, BL. Not God. God abhors the rape and murder of children. Or anybody.

Unbelievable the things people will tell themselves to avoid all responsibility.

To get more awareness on Child Trafficking? :waitasec:
To stop him from creating illusions about himself? :waitasec:
To get more LE hired and save many other children?:waitasec:
We have no clue why God does anything...But this I do know for sure
BL did not imagine the unimaginable...and he has no coping way beside this one,
but the RAW OUTRAGE is Where ? :waitasec:
That is the part I have not seen by neither of Shanaiya's parents....
The only one that I see with emotions that I do understand is Aunt Carie.

God did not cause this to happen to this baby,it was evil.He has given us the authority over our children,a free will and if something happens,because of our actions,it's not God's fault.It might make people feel better to say and think that. I almost fell out of my chair.What's up with the strut anyway?:rolleyes:

I think God had a different plan for Shaniya, and Bradley screwed it up.

Something hinky about all this forgiveness towards MAM and momster. Feels like they still owe BL something and he has to play nice right now.

Thanx GetSmart for pointing out my post count.
I think I'll keep it for awhile. Livin on the edge. :)

I thought the girl that went up to comfort Shaniya's brother at the funeral was the oldest daughter of Vickie's.I didn't know Vickie and Brad had divorced.

Exactly ~ thank you! While yes, Shaniya is in a much better place now, she shouldn't be there ~ she didn't die of natural causes, she was murdered! That's what I couldn't grasp from some things said at the funeral yesterday. And this isn't about some random SO who killed her; the man charged with her death was an associate of Shaniya's mother and Shaniya's mother is being charged with selling/giving her out to human traffickers and prostitution. So what good is it going to do to preach about more awareness of the strangers that surround little children? :furious: MOO
YES ..This bears repeating a hundred times. I agree 100%

Whoa,scary pics of Bustamante on NG,somebody should have seen something bad happening.Anyway,is AD not going to get more charges or are they still laying it all out and someone else will get charged,also?

Paris Paris I have said that now for awhile .. I think he has a reason for being so "humble"

Hurry make another post !! Look at you post #

As an agnostic/humanist(borderline atheist) and but also respecting religious people, even sometimes envious of them by accepting this incredible cruelty to Shaniya, all I can say that is a gross cop out by BL unless God is a devil.
If BL is any kind of a man, he should accept the fact that he made a horrible (possibly selfish)decision in regard to Shaniya and he has to live with that the rest of his life. I do not envy him.
It is despicable to try to blame this tragedy on "God's will". All IMO ofcourse.

I'm agnostic as well, but still I'm pretty sure the Christian God does not advocate and plan the rape and murder of children. And I've read the old and new testaments cover to cover. More than once.

Yes you are right but I bought it up in this context. supposedly he was there when Shaniya was born.
OK SD was born early 2004 so her mom got prg in spring of 2003...
Desert Storm begun mid year 2002 - when was he there if he also took care of her since she was 1 years of age that makes it 2005 is when he got her. WHEN WAS HE THERE? One does not go there for 6 months and comes home and goes back and forth...NO...they usually stay a couple of years at least.
Also supposedly he was there when his Wife was murdered...That cant be right either.... she was killed in 1998.

Desert Storm began in 1991 ended fall 1995. Operation Iraqi Freedom began in the spring of 2003.

Was that AD's brother who went up to talk at the funeral before the brother and Carey?He was an uncle and a Davis.Do they all go to church together?I wonder if BL is saying he's just letting LE take care of everything,because he has her family talking to him about having forgiveness and mercy on AD.So maybe he's concerned about his image in church and what he is speaking to the tv audience isn't how he feels.You know what I mean?But,it's not up to BL,it's in the LE's hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname