Hank Croslin Sr Arrested 11/24/09

He has a fairly high bond, wonder if he will have to spend Turkey Day in the pokey ...I also see that is only a 3rd degree felony.
This family sure needs some help....

The worst part for him, if he is addicted to them, will be the withdrawl from them, "cold turkey". Ha Ha No pun intended! I can't even imagine what that would feel like going through that in jail. I have heard and seen that it is hard enough when you are in a medical setting, and taking meds to help the symptoms, and under a Dr.'s care.

I don't think I have ever seen a picture of Hank before today's arrest. He is a nice looking man and I agree, he is a messed up dude.

Snipped & BBM. Here are some pics of him from earlier in the case.

This is Hank 10-6-09
Hank.jpg

Hank 8-27
Hank8-27.jpg

Ma & Pa Croslin
HankLisa.jpg

This was back in August since Tommy still has the neck brace on.
Hank-1.jpg

Well, so this is how they support themselves - selling scripts by the pill. Ah ha! This isn't too surprising, I've been thinking he was a shopper for a while now.

I just hope that one of these arrests will uncover Haleigh.

Question, please -- these are heavy-duty pain meds, right? If you're not in pain, what do they do for you? Bring you up or bring you down? What's the draw for illegal users?

Blaise

Question, please -- these are heavy-duty pain meds, right? If you're not in pain, what do they do for you? Bring you up or bring you down? What's the draw for illegal users?

Blaise

I don't know if you get "up or down". Just high, I'd guess. :banghead:

We know Tommy and his father are unemployed so I suspect Ron was directing his comments to Hank and Tommy Jr specifically when he said the night he came home and found his daughter gone "I was at werk trying to make an honest living and someone came in and stole my child. We know Ron knows Hank Sr and Tommy Jr are not capable of making an honest living and are not law abiding citizens; they are known predators who are unabashed and in need of Justice. Ron is an outsider in relation to these men who rely on criminal activity not work to survive. Misty could easily have been enticed to leave the home and children alone allowing Hank Sr, Jr and Joe and Brandon Overstreet an opportunity to execute a plot of revenge against Ron. I think Hank Jr is experiencing severe emotional problems which are causing him to act insanely and I fear he may have harmed HaLeigh.

I do think Ron had Hank Sr and Jr in mind as suspects but as far as I know Ronald has never been asked to clarify who he meant. If might help if LE would ask Ronald to admit who he was talking about but maybe in time the truth will speak for itself.

Blaise

Its a high, but after awhile you need to take more to get the high. And if you stop your body will go through horrible withdrawls, so sometimes people want to quit so bad but they can't because of the symptoms. They make you physically sick, withdrawing from them. Its a vicious circle. You really get physically and mentally addicted to them. But there is a difference between addiction and dependency, but thats another intervention show!

ITA Busy...from the first article lnked on this thread:

Police found this information as part of their investigation into the disappearance of the young girl.

I think someone has been talking...I have always wondered how the charges re the checks and the stolen gun became known to LE--JMO...

here's to hope :)

I thought the neighbor Lisa and Hank Jr stole from reported the burglary to LE. This neighbor was likely unaware of their connection with drugs so I suspect it was someone else who snitched on Hank Senior. LE needs to stop criminal activity as well as look for missing children and busting Hank Sr is a victory by LE IMO.

Snipped & BBM. Here are some pics of him from earlier in the case.

This is Hank 10-6-09
Hank.jpg

Hank 8-27
Hank8-27.jpg

Ma & Pa Croslin
HankLisa.jpg

This was back in August since Tommy still has the neck brace on.
Hank-1.jpg

Hank Sr appears to have a tattoo on his right arm. Can anyone make out what it is? A credible psychic reported seeing a tattoo on the abductor's arm.

Here is another shot of Hank where you can see the tat on his arm. Prob not much help, but it's the only other pic I had that showed his arm tat:

mapacroslin.jpg

Misty Croslin's father accused of doctor shopping
During the investigation into Haleigh’s disappearance, law enforcement received information alleging that Hank Thomas Croslin Sr., 41, was fraudulently obtaining prescription drugs, according to the Putnam Sheriff’s Office.

Putnam authorities say the investigation revealed that Hank Croslin Sr. obtained approximately 300 Oxycodone and Hydrocodone pills from three different physicians between April and May 2009.

None of the prescribing doctors were aware that the others had prescribed the controlled substances, authorities. This practice is known as doctor shopping, a third-degree felony.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office arrested Hank Croslin Sr., 41, at his home at 116 Tyler St. in Satsuma and charged him with withholding information from a practitioner. He was booked into the Putnam County Jail.
http://www.ocala.com/article/200911...y-Croslin-s-father-accused-of-doctor-shopping

He should continue to receive meds if they are/had been prescribed. Meds continue even if you are in prison. I hope he didn't leave the stash with Misty though. Now there are a few hundred pills for the family to fight over.....Misty will win.

He could have even went to the ER. I thought H.C. really did have injuries or a disability. Wonder if some in the family is taking or stealing his meds and he was forced to try and get more. Or maybe he's addicted from being in pain. He must have a problem or the doctors wouldn't be giving him Oxycontin.

Sure they would... doctors do it all the time.

Doesn't the government keep track of controlled substances? Sheesh, my daughter has ADHD and takes Focalin, I tried to have them fill her prescription a little early because we were leaving for vacation and they nixed that because Focalin is a controlled substance.

Your insurance wouldn't cover it because it was too early or the pharmacy wouldn't fill it?

this is the same charge, I believe, that Rush Limbaugh copped a plea to--but Roy Black was his lawyer ;) I don't think Hank will be quite as lucky...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/04/28/AR2006042801692.html

Sadly it is not a crime that is punished very harshly. I was busted for selling Oxy's and Klonopin and only got a (plea deal) 15 yr suspended sentence, 6 yrs probation, forced meds and Community service. I was already on probation at the time.. they didn't even violate my probation!! Hopefully Florida is a bit more strict but I'm kinda doubting it.

Sure they would... doctors do it all the time.

But would just any regular doctor give out hundreds of pills? If he went to regular doctors they might give him 10 or so pain pills without doing tests, but different pain clinics that would give out several months worths of pills would have to document some problem. I thought Hank Sr. was in a wheelchair, but could be mistaken. If people in Florida can just walk in a pain clinic and get pills with no injuries, disabilities, or proven medical histories then they need to make some drastic changes. I'll bet Tommy squealed on his dad when he was in jail.

But would just any regular doctor give out hundreds of pills? If he went to regular doctors they might give him 10 or so pain pills without doing tests, but different pain clinics that would give out several months worths of pills would have to document some problem. I thought Hank Sr. was in a wheelchair, but could be mistaken. If people in Florida can just walk in a pain clinic and get pills with no injuries, disabilities, or proven medical histories then they need to make some drastic changes. I'll bet Tommy squealed on his dad when he was in jail.

Hank Sr. was only in the wheelchair right after the car accident he was in. The accident was the weekend before Haleigh went missing.
In the 3rd picture in the pics that Atherella posted he is sitting in a wheelchair. I remember the video the still shot is from. Lisa and Hank are at 116 Tyler doing an interview about Joe O. Hank is in a wheelchir with his leg elevated-like he can't bend it. At Ron and Misty's wedding he is shown walking with her and IIRC he is using a crutch. In the wedding photos he is standing. He was in a wheelchair but it wasn't permanent.

BBM-I couldn't agree more!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle
Back