FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I still don't understand is Stitzel using this house as his business address. Is he living there? ? Why would you want a law office out in a field?

It looks like he has his residence at 4205 W Keysville Rd, which is just south of the two properties in question. And his law office, Byrd and Stitzel, is located in downtown Plant City.

It looks like he has his residence at 4205 W Keysville Rd, which is just south of the two properties in question. And his law office, Byrd and Stitzel, is located in downtown Plant City.

Stitzel is no longer at Byrd and Stitzel, Florida Bar has his address at 5802 SR 60

OK...now I got it! :) Maybe 5732 SR 60 is a commercial building, and maybe Shar/DeeDee is renting the space.

This just in:
http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/off/1514128624.html

You'll recognize the phone #

edit...dang, LB, ya beat me to it! :)

That's why I'm trying to figure the connection to R&D Properties; maybe they bought it and the deed transaction hasn't been filed as of yet. "not quite" - ummm...what else could it be?

She's got balls of steel; that one. Not phased that she's being watched.

That's why I'm trying to figure the connection to R&D Properties; maybe they bought it and the deed transaction hasn't been filed as of yet. "not quite" - ummm...what else could it be?

But....they've used that address for over a year.:waitasec:

I really just think the A/C guy put in the wrong info. I bet the work was done at Shar's house next door.

aw geez... not "The A/C Guy" again... lol sorry :blushing: have been following Haleigh case down in Putnam County for 10 months, this guy really gets around! :crazy:

:parrot:

Ok gettin kinda punchy I'm gonna slink back to my cage now for the nite, just wanna say your work is impressive! I'd say you are owed a nice dinner, good citizen award, maybe an honorary deputy badge... k I'll let you get back to work now... :bowdown:

813-737-4444

American Service Professionals
5732 State Road 60 E

Flora Allen
3423 Nichols Rd Lithia, FL

Ok gettin kinda punchy I'm gonna slink back to my cage now for the nite, just wanna say your work is impressive! I'd say you are owed a nice dinner, good citizen award, maybe an honorary deputy badge... k I'll let you get back to work now... :bowdown:

I have a little badge on right now; thank you. Have a good night Kiki.

Stitzel is no longer at Byrd and Stitzel, Florida Bar has his address at 5802 SR 60

Thanks, I haven't been able to keep up with all the details so I'm going to make some mistakes. I do see that Byrd and Stitzel is now Byrd and Barnhill. He is listed in the White Pages at the Keysville Road address just south of the 60 HWY E addresses and at 2710 Laurel Oak Dr which is closer to Plant City. It looks to me like he sold the Laurel Oak Dr property to his (ex?) wife for $100 in 2004. Maybe you all have sleuthed this stuff already.

OK, I see they are divorced because he was behind on his support payments in 2008.

Thanks, I haven't been able to keep up with all the details so I'm going to make some mistakes. I do see that Byrd and Stitzel is now Byrd and Barnhill. He is listed in the White Pages at the Keysville Road address just south of the 60 HWY E addresses and at 2710 Laurel Oak Dr which is closer to Plant City. It looks to me like he sold the Laurel Oak Dr property to his (ex?) wife for $100 in 2004. Maybe you all have sleuthed this stuff already.

Yes; this one we've sleuthed through. Byrd disassociated him from all businesses, ex-wife got the Laurel Oak house, current wife divorcing him, and Howard/both wives in foreclosure with another property.

ALLEN FLORA ALENE TRUSTEE

Mailing Address
3423 NICHOLS RD,
LITHIA, FL 33547-4223

Trustee: Flora A. Allen

source: Hillsborough Property Records

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online