Special Report on Haleigh Cummings 1-21-2010: 10PM EST 7PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheryl what do you think about this bridge?

Cheryl asking Wayanne if she has been clear to PCS. Before she left she had report what she knew.

But LEO has asked for her to write a statement about what she knows now. And she is writing a report.

Amber says she has told Leo everything according to Wayanne.

Keep talking about how manipulative Ron was toward his young girls.

Amber told DFS everything

Misty was babysitter,wife, the EX, selling drugs within a year.
None of the ladies said NO WAY did they want to be alone with Ron.........

Please tell me they are going to check out that bridge!!

Source says that Ronald Cummings arrived at work between 7:45 and 9:10? Did I hear that right?!! OMG, If that IS true then we were right and HaLeigh was gone before he even went to work! ...moo, but most likely an absolute fact..:(

Going to be more arrested and lots more to come out. Someone bigger than Ron working out the money for these drugs.

No one has money, how do they get the pills to sell..........caller
bad checks, stealing in someone else's name

No doubt about more arrests!!!!

Someone even bigger than this group!!

Soooo all these "rumors" we've heard/discussed/read in the last 11 months had kernels of truth to them most likely.

Now the work hours are a BOMBSHELL!!

Source says that Ronald Cummings arrived at work between 7:45 and 9:10? Did I hear that right?!! OMG, If that IS true then we were right and HaLeigh was gone before he even went to work! ...moo, but most likely an absolute fact..:(
But remember the Police said that Ron and Crystal both have been cleared.... So are the police lying? If so why?

Will they find out what happened to Haleigh as a result of these arrests?

Cheryl hopeful, Pat only a few really know gotta go to the source........ Wayanne yes.

LE has searched that area few times within the first few days of Haleighs disappearance

sorry bout all the ???-I was listening and it kept stalling so I gave up-it is cloudy and rainy here-not a good time for satellite internet!
You guys are great-thanks for all the updates!

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, Ron is a @$%$^%&^*- I could spot it after the first few times I saw him on tv-unfortunately from someone I was with for many years that is similar in his ways to him-so glad that chapter in my life is over.

And I am so happy Butterbean is with Crystal and I hope it stays that way permanently.

JMO

Absolutely there will be answers from all of this!

Yes! we still need to listen to the scanners!!

Only a few people really know what happened to Haleigh, the rest are just drug dealers.

Soooo all these "rumors" we've heard/discussed/read in the last 11 months had kernels of truth to them most likely.

Now the work hours are a BOMBSHELL!!

It is non-confirmed. Time clock wasn't working according to source.

Wayanne say anthing about Ron being drunk that night?

But remember the Police said that Ron and Crystal both have been cleared.... So are the police lying? If so why?

Nope not cleared.. moved to the bottom of the list Per Ron's own Lawyer

Donna has tapes. Is anything on those? Talking about maybe Misty slipped. Perhaps a good crime analyst can find something on those tapes.

IIRC, they never said cleared, did they? JMO, but I believe there was a method to their madness so to speak. Not uncommon at all...moo

Link please? Ron was never cleared, just moved to the bottom of the list of POI's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuznFinder