Special Report on Haleigh Cummings 1-21-2010: 10PM EST 7PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok they have to have a supplier??? RIGHT??? focus.. who do you think?? me personally white boy craig at the very beginning of this will tell you a bunch.. Find the supplier?

I thought about that tonight too. If the investigation is still on, LE has to go after the big guys, the drug distributors. Imo anyway.

what about white boy greg's uncle?

I don't remember White Boy Greg's Uncle but one of the main ladies being interviewed kept emphazing that this would be far reaching and that these 4 were just part of the total picture..I know she mentioned pharmacists and others...it was hard for me to understand all she said..but she made that clear. She kept saying it is big.

I thought about that tonight too. If the investigation is still on, LE has to go after the big guys, the drug distributors. Imo anyway.

honestly think about it he was there.. (supposively) they need to do a drug sting on this guy.. they have had him in his hands before.... catch him for the traffic.. then... set him and misty across the table from each other and question and plea.. you know just bring little hailey home.. i'm to the point to do what you gotta do to them but bring her home... i would want my baby home.. i wouldn't be out selling drugs i would be on the streets looking nightly for my baby!

ok they have to have a supplier??? RIGHT??? focus.. who do you think?? me personally white boy craig at the very beginning of this will tell you a bunch.. Find the supplier?

Hank Sr was just recently busted for dr shopping for these exact same drugs.

Source says that Ronald Cummings arrived at work between 7:45 and 9:10? Did I hear that right?!! OMG, If that IS true then we were right and HaLeigh was gone before he even went to work! ...moo, but most likely an absolute fact..:(

.........IF it is a fact, GGM's visit at "a little after 7" becomes more and more necessary to pin down and understand.

But remember the Police said that Ron and Crystal both have been cleared.... So are the police lying? If so why?

To this day, NEITHER of them were ever cleared. LE's only statement was "At this time, the parents Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield are not considered suspects." Two loopholes of legality there:

At this time .....not considered.......

Neither of these loopholes say "cleared"

Hank Sr was just recently busted for dr shopping for these exact same drugs.

Lock him up too.. If ya gotta lock all of putnam county up, do it.. Just find Hailey! The truth is behind these drugs. I still believe that little hailey got ahold of the oxy accidently. They freaked and buried her. They weren't saying cause they are scared. I think this arrest is the best thing for this case cause now they can plea with misty and get her to talk.

which is extremely common. LE seldom, if ever, names a suspect until they have enough for an arrest as once a person is named a "suspect" certain constitutional protections apply, plus it obviously tips off the suspect! They have NEVER named any suspect nor have they ever "cleared" anyone except perhaps the AC guy. I am also sure that LE wanted RC to relax and believe he was not in any way a suspect and that certainly seems to have worked out.

But remember the Police said that Ron and Crystal both have been cleared.... So are the police lying? If so why?

Great show, Levi! Keep them coming... :clap::clap::clap:

Closing thread ~ If you didn't hear this show, it is certainly worth going to the site and hearing the download!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther