Lp going to bail out mc

Not again. Interfering in a LE investigation just to have his face on TV. How low can he go. I hope that he is run out of town. I remember he showed up in Satsuma initially when Haleigh disappeared, but didn't stay long. I thought that, like George A., his reception was less than welcoming.
Does anyone else remember the "showdown" on the NG show,,that night TM said Padilla was talking to him about how to get the most (money or media exposure) from the search at B park??????? WELLLLL< I have not forgoten and it seems NG just let it slide and swept under the rug,,,because she continued to have LP on her show....I believed TM and find LP to be in it for the money and that repulses me to no end......LP go home and leave the investigation to LE.....:banghead::furious::banghead::furious:

NOT AGAIN!!!!!
That's it! I can't even follow this case anymore, I'm fed up.
I'm gonna cruise around websleuths for something else.:furious:
:banghead:

I guess he will be back on NG Show!!!!! Why should he help her, because he feels sorry for her? She has a 8th grade education and she doesnt know any better? Good Grief! What next????
Someone on a twitter site this morning,,,suggested if things didn't go MC way thru all of this , when he bails her out,,,,she would accuse LP of the big "R"....Now wouldn't that be what he would deserve if he gets her out of jail,,,before Haleigh is found.>>>just saying

This is just disheartening news. Who knows how long LE had this in the works to get her in jail and hopefully break her. I'm sure they purposefully and patiently waited until she turned 18.
Now this guy is gonna ruin it for his own selfish gain.

He's singing the same old tune too. Talking about Haleigh's "return". He claims that he wants to work as a PI for MC's attorney? That's pretty good. A PI that puts up his own money to bail out the #1 POI. He doesn't make any sense.

Leonard, go home and leave everything alone. The PCSO is doing just fine without you in the mix.

LP said that Misty must agree to his terms in order to be bonded out. Wonder what his terms are and I hope the first one on the list No Haleigh / No Bond.

I agree, I have thinking all morning how can I pass the message along to her and family about her charges and bond. I feel she will never talk thinking she only has to get $10,000 to bond out and face little charges. Who the heck is misleading her this way? I wish I had phone number I would call all the Croslins and tell them the way it is. If Misty wants to see the light of day before her 50th birthday she needs to come clean..

LOL,, not that any of this is funny, but I was thinking her 75th or her 100th birthday.
And I agree someone really needs to tell her and her family what the real deal is with the bond money...JMO

LP could get way more bang for is buck by staying in CA and waiting to bail out Conrad Murray. Will be a lot more limelight for him there and he doesn't even have to do a thing except smile...

LOL,, not that any of this is funny, but I was thinking her 75th or her 100th birthday.
And I agree someone really needs to tell her and her family what the real deal is with the bond money...JMO

I found Lindsay's number and have been sitting wondering if I should call. I sure don't want to be dragged into this mess. I started out an email to her as well explaing...multiply 8 counts of drug trafficking and it's 200 yrs. Well, Misty most likely will not get that, just saying. She is looking at some serious jail time and someone needs to explain that to her that she trust...it seems Misty is under the impression that if she gets bonded out for $10,000 her troubles are over...not! She has an attorney, and the way Misty is talking she is really in the dark still. I don't understand... I am not trying to defend her, I just feel is she knew what she is really facing maybe she will talk...Why Art has not explained that to the family is beyond me...just wrong IMO. They are not that bright sad to say...

If they mean to pressure her with the high bonds, first they should tell her what her bond is and explain to her that it is a lot of money. It doesn't matter about the bond rising if Misty thinks her bond is 50.000 and she'll get out by raising 10.000 dollars.

Which brings me to the question, does she, or does she not have a lawyer representing her?? Lindsy seems to think she does, by what she said to Tommy on the jail video. Her lawyer, needs some face time with her, to make sure she understands her charges, her bail amount, etc...

I found Lindsay's number and have been sitting wondering if I should call. I sure don't want to be dragged into this mess. I started out an email to her as well explaing...multiply 8 counts of drug trafficking and it's 200 yrs. Well, Misty most likely will not get that, just saying. She is looking at some serious jail time and someone needs to explain that to her that she trust...it seems Misty is under the impression that if she gets bonded out for $10,000 her troubles are over...not! She has an attorney, and the way Misty is talking she is really in the dark still. I don't understand... I am not trying to defend her, I just feel is she knew what she is really facing maybe she will talk...Why Art has not explained that to the family is beyond me...just wrong IMO. They are not that bright sad to say...

Respectfully, because it's not Art's job to make sure Misty is informed, it's her lawyer's job (if he's even representing her.) He may have chosen not to, we haven't heard from him

Hey, anyone Tim Miller has a problem with - I have a problem with.

Even though I feel for Misty - what a crap salad of a life she has had. She needs to sit her arse in jail.

If LP does bond her out, for me he will join Gloria Allred on TOP of the list of the most blatant media chasing, attention seeking, "hey look at me" ers in the world. Pitiful.

Respectfully, because it's not Art's job to make sure Misty is informed, it's her lawyer's job (if he's even representing her.) He may have chosen not to, we haven't heard from him

I agree it's not Art's job to inform her or her family. I am just looking at it in my point of view. I am not Art...but if I were someone that was in contact with the family I would let them know out of the goodness of my heart not out of obligation. If Misty is ever going to talk, it will be when she realizes the big trouble she is in and right now it seems she thinks she is going to walk once bonded out. I fear that she will not open up and share what all she knows about Haleigh, when it comes down to it...the only one who really matters in my heart is Haleigh..

I agree it's not Art's job to inform her or her family. I am just looking at it in my point of view. I am not Art...but if I were someone that was in contact with the family I would let them know out of the goodness of my heart not out of obligation. If Misty is ever going to talk, it will be when she realizes the big trouble she is in and right now it seems she thinks she is going to walk once bonded out. I fear that she will not open up and share what all she knows about Haleigh, when it comes down to it...the only one who really matters in my heart is Haleigh..

I totally understand, Madjgnlaw. I agree with you that someone "should" let them know, but I think maybe you have more goodness in your heart than some of these players do. Sad, but true.

Why am I not surprised? I'll admit, when LP first came onto the scene in Caylee's case, I was happy. I thought maybe, just maybe, he could figure some things out. Boy was I wrong.

Hey LP, If YOU REALLY want to do some good, go join Logan on the baby Gabriels team, help them find that precious baby, Logan would be much more appriciative , they need all the help they can get!!!! Misty needs to sit right where she is at, she KNOWS whats happened with Haliegh, I highly doubt she will ever tell, to me?? She is not worth your time and effort JMO

Oh for heaven's sake! Preposterous idea!

Careful LP before she tells everyone you 'messed' with her. I don't mean to belittle sexual assault, however Misty's reputation has led me to believe that she is a "lolita" and uses men to 'get what she wants'! You better have Tracy the female BG, lined up to baby sit her if she is brave enough but MC may like girls too, who knows? Or worse, Tracy could end up hooked on one of MC's drugs like DB did.

MC is trouble! MOO

OT Sorry for the rant! Taking deep breaths now......breathe in.....breathe out.....
Calm again, LOL!

Didn't Ron and Misty say so on Today Show?

Ron did, he said "he passed his with flying colors and Misty passed hers too"

It was the Today show i believe, the one where Misty was sitting with her hands between her legs.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen
Back