Audio: Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr. Calls Brother Tim From Jail

Yeah, I worked in the court system a while and I never saw anyone as miserable as these two. They are really jonesing for a fix which I guess is why they are giving them meds and keeping an eye on them medically. De-tox can be deadly. If they know anything I think they will eventually tell it if they let them stew long enough.

I had to chuckle at the sibling rivalry "If Misty gets bailed out and I don't I'm gonna be mad!" Most siblings aregue over who gets a bike or an easy bake oven.
That in my opinion, would be the only good reason to bond Misty out-to watch Ron & Tommy get jealous & start talking.

Yeah, I worked in the court system a while and I never saw anyone as miserable as these two. They are really jonesing for a fix which I guess is why they are giving them meds and keeping an eye on them medically. De-tox can be deadly. If they know anything I think they will eventually tell it if they let them stew long enough.

I had to chuckle at the sibling rivalry "If Misty gets bailed out and I don't I'm gonna be mad!" Most siblings aregue over who gets a bike or an easy bake oven.

When Tommy mentioned to his brother that they woke him at 2 am and made him see a nurse and get a TB test, I was wondering if that could be because of the withdrawals? Would he have severe coughing from detox? Giving an inmate a TB test doesn't seem odd to me, but doing it at 2 am seemed a little out of the norm.

Cold blooded and none of them are saying well Misty better talk, or Ron better talk or Tommy better talk or TN better talk and I feel like the reason for that is they are all involved in it including Timmy. I think Misty's Dad is the one in the dark on it.

For reasons that are now becoming obvious through these calls, and Misty always accusing Tommy of something, I just don't think Tommy knows what happened at all.

However, the one sitting in MA trying to help all of them is the one who had access to the van that night. It has been said Ron liked him. It has also been reported that Misty's phone records show she called him sometime during the evening that Haleigh went missing. Timmy is the one who moved his family away from the area and the rest were preparing to do the same until they messed up and robbed an elderly gentleman. Just to my way of thinking Timmy is more likely involved than Tommy for these reasons.

Timmy also mentions in this call he was in a Fed pen in VA - wonder what that was all about. Dunno I just can't picture Tommy helping Misty or Misty and Ron trusting Tommy with something so huge. Tommy is weak.

Wow, Tommy is something else. He went to get roxies from someone HE knew, he went to Ron's trailer that night, he was accused of stealing from a blind elderly man, and he allegedly stole from sleeping neighbor yet he blames it all on Misty. He didn't have to do any of those things at all. A grown man with 3 kids and he's blaming it all on a young teen getting him in the middle of it all. I don't trust what he says at all or his involvement in Haleigh's disappearance.

I am having a very hard time understanding the dynamics of the Croslin siblings. After everything that Misty has said about Tommy I cannot understand why he would still talk to her, let alone spend any time with her. At first I thought maybe the siblings rely on each other so much because they could never rely on Mom and Pop Croslin , but I am truly stumped as to why these brothers keep forgiving Misty time after time.

I am having a very hard time understanding the dynamics of the Croslin siblings. After everything that Misty has said about Tommy I cannot understand why he would still talk to her, let alone spend any time with her. At first I thought maybe the siblings rely on each other so much because they could never rely on Mom and Pop Croslin , but I am truly stumped as to why these brothers keep forgiving Misty time after time.

I think it is because they know Misty holds the KEY.

lynnb, I'd bet undercover cops to traffickers that they are like they are with Misty because her first taste of the life she leads now was through them. I can't prove it, but the dynamic fits.

lynnb, I'd bet undercover cops to traffickers that they are like they are with Misty because her first taste of the life she leads now was through them. I can't prove it, but the dynamic fits.
do you think there is any truth to the "my brother messed with me" claim?

Cold blooded and none of them are saying well Misty better talk, or Ron better talk or Tommy better talk or TN better talk and I feel like the reason for that is they are all involved in it including Timmy. I think Misty's Dad is the one in the dark on it.

How about "somebody needs to talk and get that little girl home."

Hahahaha yes I know I am dreaming. But both of these men have children. What if it was one of theirs? Do they care at all that a little girl is lost? Same with their wives.

How about "somebody needs to talk and get that little girl home."

Hahahaha yes I know I am dreaming. But both of these men have children. What if it was one of theirs? Do they care at all that a little girl is lost? Same with their wives.

Grace, I understand what you are saying, but go read the human trafficking thread or just remember that Shania's mother traded her for a drug debt. Its unbelieveable to us, but its happening. This world is a very cold place and its getting colder thru the hearts of people.

They don't care, they are all about how will anything benefit them, so sad.

Wondering why Timmy feels so responsible for all the Croslin family members.....Why everyone seems to be answering to him. Chelsea in the background on the phone hollering for Timmy not to talk to reporters or anyone.

weird

sorry bout that Kimster, I never even saw this thread....lol

Timmy's been in federal prison in Virginia... per call.

I wonder what for, and when?

ETA; I do believe Tommy thinks he can do the rehab thing instead of jail time, like what we saw with RC's arrest earlier in his life.

But with his theft charges, I'm not sure that's going to happen.
I think he thinks Misty can do the rehab thing as well.
moo.

Timmy's been in federal prison in Virginia... per call.

I wonder what for, and when?

ETA; I do believe Tommy thinks he can do the rehab thing instead of jail time, like what we saw with RC's arrest earlier in his life.

But with his theft charges, I'm not sure that's going to happen.
I think he thinks Misty can do the rehab thing as well.
moo.

I have relistened to this tape 3 times and I'm sure Timmy said--IF I would have gotten booked into that one in Virginia when I went, it WOULD HAVE BEEN a federal prison. He was in jail but not in the federal one.

I have relistened to this tape 3 times and I'm sure Timmy said--IF I would have gotten booked into that one in Virginia when I went, it WOULD HAVE BEEN a federal prison. He was in jail but not in the federal one.

Thanks Doobiedoo. I'm not so concerned about the type of prison, just the reason why Timmy was in a mess in Virgina and what kind of mess it was. Interesting he chose to discuss that with Tommy during a phone call while ?Tommy is sitting in jail. It is interesting to learn that Timmy also has prior experience with the corrections system.

Thanks Doobiedoo. I'm not so concerned about the type of prison, just the reason why Timmy was in a mess in Virgina and what kind of mess it was. Interesting he chose to discuss that with Tommy during a phone call while ?Tommy is sitting in jail. It is interesting to learn that Timmy also has prior experience with the corrections system.

LOL it is very interesting that the whole clan has prior jail knowledge and can advise the best/worst jail to be in, and which jail has the best/worst food .. there is even a granny(mother/pops) warning of snitches!!

I'd like to know what kinda trouble he was in also, I guess it wasn't much since he felt comfortable enough to talk about it, even though he thought it would be on Nancy Grace.

What a bunch of :loser: s

LOL it is very interesting that the whole clan has prior jail knowledge and can advise the best/worst jail to be in, and which jail has the best/worst food .. there is even a granny(mother/pops) warning of snitches!!

I'd like to know what kinda trouble he was in also, I guess it wasn't much since he felt comfortable enough to talk about it, even though he thought it would be on Nancy Grace.

What a bunch of :loser: s

Sort of like travel agents for felons. Maybe they could write a guide book. I know our local jail just had a ceiling cave in and a shower of sewage rained down on someone. Not five star. :(

Kind of sweet the way they cry for each other, though. Oh he!! I'm just a softy I guess.

Sort of like travel agents for felons. Maybe they could write a guide book. I know our local jail just had a ceiling cave in and a shower of sewage rained down on someone. Not five star. :(

Kind of sweet the way they cry for each other, though. Oh he!! I'm just a softy I guess.

LOL and that's a great idea for an income, they have to find a way to fund phone calls and honey buns! :crazy:

The whole thing is sad, I don't think any of them "get it", but as messed up as they are, I think mom and pop Croslin are more sincere with their feeling than the Cummings have ever been ..... the relationship between the Croslin siblings .... just baffles me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675
Back