2010.03.17 NG: George denies affair, Woman tells NE about supposed affair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/201...ffair-denies-saying-caylee-death-an-accident/

Breaking News! A woman who claims to have had a sexual relationship with Tot Mom dad George Anthony tells the National Enquirer about their supposed year-long affair! She claims while volunteers were desperately searching for Caylee, George spent his time with her! Anthony’s attorney vehemently denies the affair and denies that George Anthony ever told the woman Caylee’s death was “an accident.” Nancy Grace has the latest every night!

Filed under: TV Promo Box

This is all I can find in the NE

Lenny LOL LOL LOL

George was not having a an affair with that woman.

So what came first the NE interview or LE door knocking?
How long between the interview and the running of the story on grocery store shelves.

LE knocked on their door about 3 weeks ago.

No. But when NG was reading directly from the NE it sounded like direct quotes. But NG hasn't said who NE is giving credit to as their source. It's all so suspicious!!!

You know, someone wanting to discredit the story could leak the information. Someone allied with Brad Conway...Not accusing him of course.

I think LP's denial that GA didn't have an affair is based on the fact that he would have to admit that things happened under his watch that he didn't know about

For HEAVEN'S sake Leonard Padilla is off the deep end. Stating that George didn't have an affair, as if there is ANY way he could know that. Padilla...please fade away - you've done enough damage. If not for him, Casey couldn't have sold those pics.

Ok - here's the deal. The NE I'm seeing at that link says March 17, 2010 - which is today! I have a newspaper dealer right near my house - I can get papers from all over the world there. I'll go in the morning and see what I can find and I'll ask around too.

This is odd. Could be NG has an "advanced" copy and its dated March 24 - aren't they a weekly newspaper?

These sisters appear to be Hispanic....do I recall right....that CA hates Hispanics?

Lenny LOL LOL LOL

George was not having a an affair with that woman.
More hair-splitting with words, imo. It reminds me of someone else who once lived in Washington DC.......MOO

How do you know that?

That's what Skye said.

Surely they did not knock on their door 2 days ago.
They knocked on their door, took River's cellphone,kept it till yesterday.
The sisters went to LE yesterday and got the phone back.

Nancy saying she'd think the NE would publish all photos, but they only have the one she's shown on tv of GA/RC at a "function".

Hmm, I thought Skye said that they broke up because GA stood her up twice, now on NG, they're saying that they broke up because of GA's drinking (NE quote)?

NG producer talking about BC's statement that no way did RC give GA over $5,000. Says maybe $20 or so....

Dang I wish someone would ask NG where this issue is!!

They live in a gated community and the guard at gate has the proof.

GA cell phone....LE talked to GF 5 hours for 2 days.

GA spent most of his time with her instead of looking for work........
went drinking etc.

He never went looking for Caylee, GF said.

Driving bulletin board etc does not mean LOOKING for Caylee to me............

I just noticed the NE NG was holding........special addition???

That's what Skye said.

Surely they did not knock on their door 2 days ago.
They knocked on their door, took River's cellphone,kept it till yesterday.
The sisters went to LE yesterday and got the phone back.

I am sorry I read that as NE knocked 3 weeks ago. LOL time for glasses.

Hmm, I thought Skye said that they broke up because GA stood her up twice, now on NG, they're saying that they broke up because of GA's drinking (NE quote)?
I understood it that he was spending the money she gave him on drinking, but yes, the story changed. :waitasec:

the cruise did not come out of the anthony's savings..........what does THAT mean!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox