2010.03.17 NG: George denies affair, Woman tells NE about supposed affair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm talking with the news dealer now.

Ok - here's the deal - I don't really know what's up. The one they have on the stand right now is dated March 22!!!! They will get the next one on Friday. The main headline/pic on the cover of the one they have (3/22) is something about Lisa Marie.

So, IDK anything any more - but I know I need a cocktail! lol

may I have one also, alittle on the strong side tonight!

Whoa...what NG just said the sister said.... makes complete sense...the "mistress" said that when is was supposedly searching for Caylee and/or looking for work...he was with her and/or drinking in bars....and since he had admitted to her that he knew his granddaughter was already dead....when he was driving the Caylee is Missing truck around..it was pointless since he knew she was dead, not missing. So what, if this is true, was he doing with that truck?

I think he could have been using this truck as a cover to do whatever he felt like....who would question a grieving grandfather with a larger than life size Caylee pic on the side...least of all Cindy? Perfect ruse to conduct an affair, imo...drink and get away from press and Cindy....

weirder and weirder...

When did the sister say that? I did not see that on last night's show. Where is NG getting this, from the article?

You're right JBean - especially about the affair. What is really bothering me is that NG had a "copy" of the NE with a huge headling - supposedly about this "affair" and she (NG) even read straight from the paper - yet I have not seen the first inkling of the NE with this story.

We know the NE is basically a rag sheet but with the Edwards story, they have a lil teeny tiny bit of credibility. So, where is this paper? I even called my news dealer - its not on the stands. I don't understand.

well I have to admit I am not following this nonsense, but honestly isn't this a he said she said situation with regards to what GA said?
I think the affair portion of the program is a non-issue as it relates to the case.
But anything that this lady says that GA said sounds like it would be impossible to prove and of little value.
help me here.
Unless there is a recording of GA telling her about the "accident" prior to 12/11/08, I can't see any value at Casey's trial either. MOO

I remember when we all were wondering "where's GA"
In November 2008, when it was reported that GA was standing staring into the woods - he wasn't seen by members of the media following him - a citizen "viewer" reported this
So GA could be out and about without the media on his tail

http://www.wftv.com/news/17891218/detail.html
Posted: 4:35 pm EST November 4,2008Updated: 8:01 am EST November 5,2008
George Anthony Spotted Near Caylee Search Area

"An eyewitness reportedly saw George Anthony standing and staring into the woods near Hoffner Avenue in east Orange County"
---
"The WFTV viewer said she saw Caylee's grandfather George's car parked in the area around 6:15pm on October 30 and that he was staring into the woods"

well I have to admit I am not following this nonsense, but honestly isn't this a he said she said situation with regards to what GA said?
I think the affair portion of the program is a non-issue as it relates to the case.
But anything that this lady says that GA said sounds like it would be impossible to prove and of little value.
help me here

LE might have other statements like hers to back up the belief he said it. It is important to get George in for questioning to make sure he doesn't change his story on the stand.

He has sworn under oath he knew nothing. If he got on the stand and said he knew it was an accident it could throw the trial into chaos.

help me here.

If any of this is proved to be true....the only thing that matters is that GA admitted he knew his granddaughter was dead....way before she was found. This is worth exploring. The timeline, witness sightings of GA at her house and cell phone records would be credible evidence.

I remember when we all were wondering "where's GA"
In November 2008, when it was reported that GA was standing staring into the woods - he wasn't seen by members of the media following him - a citizen "viewer" reported this
So GA could be out and about without the media on his tail

http://www.wftv.com/news/17891218/detail.html
Posted: 4:35 pm EST November 4,2008Updated: 8:01 am EST November 5,2008
George Anthony Spotted Near Caylee Search Area

"An eyewitness reportedly saw George Anthony standing and staring into the woods near Hoffner Avenue in east Orange County"
---
"The WFTV viewer said she saw Caylee's grandfather George's car parked in the area around 6:15pm on October 30 and that he was staring into the woods"

George was also not home when Casey was arrested for the check charges LIVE during the Nancy Grace Show. I think that was September 15th ... or there abouts.

I'm not so sure YET that Syke is lying as her sister River may not have told her she called NE.

Brad was claiming yesterday that the NE questioning him was the first he had heard about it. Today he is making statements on behalf of George denying all of it.

I'm talking with the news dealer now.

Ok - here's the deal - I don't really know what's up. The one they have on the stand right now is dated March 22!!!! They will get the next one on Friday. The main headline/pic on the cover of the one they have (3/22) is something about Lisa Marie.

So, IDK anything any more - but I know I need a cocktail! lol

So you are telling me NG is jumping up and down waving a NE and the story hasn't come out yet? Because she heard a rumor (that Brad started) that there IS one coming out?

Nancy you are playing dirty here - I'm pretty disappointed in you.... does CNN have money in this deal also - not just ABC?

Unless there is a recording of GA telling her about the "accident" prior to 12/11/08, I can't see any value at Casey's trial either. MOO
Let's face it. This is just more cashing in on misfortune. Selling your story about a murdered baby to the NE? blah!

Another question, did this woman allegedly get involved with GA before or after the story broke about Caylee missing for 31 days?

I can't believe I am typing this, but I am with LP on this one, George never had an affair with River. The story is all made up.

So you are telling me NG is jumping up and down waving a NE and the story hasn't come out yet? Because she heard a rumor (that Brad started) that there IS one coming out?

Nancy you are playing dirty here - I'm pretty disappointed in you.... does CNN have money in this deal also - not just ABC?

OMG have we hit a new low in this case? A rumored story in a rumored copy of the NE? :floorlaugh:

I'm not so sure YET that Syke is lying as her sister River may not have told her she called NE.

At this point I am not 100% sure which one of them actually gave the interview.
River hasn't spoken (other than when she was chased out of OCSO) but her sister on the other hand has.
Skye said it is not about the money for River...but is it about the money for her?
Soon the information LE was investigating will be released and then we will have more to debate...I mean discuss.:blushing:

Well obviously Skye was lying last night on NG about the NE article and about why River and George broke up. If Skye has lied, then I think it is very probable that River is lying too. Also, very interesting that the lie detector test was given by NE and not LE. The sisters have huge credibility issues.

True-However I wouldn't expect anyone who would have an affair with George to be without credibility and moral issues herself. We'll just have to wait and see if there are pictures and proof from the security gate of their home. Just cause she's not a girl scout doesn't mean it didn't happen!:innocent:

it kinda looks that way to me. I'll be at the news stand first thing in the AM and check it out for myself.

Maybe RC (and/or SB) made a deal ine the last day or so with the NE and NG has connections to get a "proof" copy or something. IDK - we'll know more in the morning.

You're right JBean - especially about the affair. What is really bothering me is that NG had a "copy" of the NE with a huge headling - supposedly about this "affair" and she (NG) even read straight from the paper - yet I have not seen the first inkling of the NE with this story.

We know the NE is basically a rag sheet but with the Edwards story, they have a lil teeny tiny bit of credibility. So, where is this paper? I even called my news dealer - its not on the stands. I don't understand.

Can the NE be making 1st editions........not available yet.........hoping they have the rights and story correct for 2 weeks from now???
Can they use other news media and pictures on the net and NOT PAY or tell the person the article is about?

Last week on the VIEW, Barbar Walters asked the publisher WHY HE put an untrue story about her in the NE. NE quoted WHOOPI and WHOOPI said she was never contacted and never said Barbara was getting married to a lover living with her! All of them said it was TOTALLY NOT TRUE! They never were paid either.

So NE get some stories true and some are not............

I don't think this story is true. I think that these two are attention seekers. To say that George modeled Zenaida after River/Crystal/whateverhernameistoday is ludicrous, because River/Crystal/WEHNIT is far from a 10 as Zenaida was stated to be.
Plus, the last name Benhaida. How more obvious could they be?

One of the other talking heads said he saw the edition in a grocery store I believe.

One of the other talking heads said he saw the edition in a grocery store I believe.
that's right - Mark Williams said he was in the grocery today and saw the headline. hhhmmmm.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther