Theories and clues: Specific to when Haleigh went missing (thread 3/24 to 3/26/2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the vehicle situation -- we also have the red truck that Tommy or Timmy got rid of immediately following Haleighs disappearance, right?

One thing about this whole "babysitting" bs, it shows us we have absolutely no timeline for anyone in this case for that afternoon/evening. We don't know which of the three of them picked up Haleigh from the bus stop because they've all said different things, although we do have a witness (don't know how credible) who saw MC pick her up. If TN had to beg MC to babysit and she was afraid RC would be angry, they obviously didn't lay around and cuddle that day. Per this story, we know that RC didn't kiss the three of them goodbye on his way to work. Sounds to me like they probably didn't talk at all unless it was an argument. We have no idea where Haleigh and Jr were when RC left for work.

It blows my mind that after over a year, the only thing we know for sure is that Haleigh is gone. Seriously?!?

I know you are right, Scorpion.The answers are in the beginning.....just kind of got to digest that darn 911. It must have been edited.

The neighbor next door heard and saw misty before 3:00am. So misty waited at least a half hour to call 911. That fact alone is suspicious. ron not answering the phone because he says he was pulling up...how convenient! I would have answered regardless.

The answers lie in the hours rc worked and where tn actually lived and why she couldn't go over there and had to send "A family member".

Everyone wants to know where Haleigh is, Da&*n it! I guess that LE just got tired of their games and decided to lock them up. They will pay for what they have done. It may be under the guise of drug trafficking but I can live with that. The bad guys are locked up...period.

Hi Whisp, I agree with your post except for the last part. Prisoners don't treat baby-killers very well in prison. I would like them to be able to enjoy those activities.

Also, I want them in prison for their involvement in Haleigh's disapperance and/or demise.

I think it was in the VST that Misty says they went back to bed after dropping Haleigh off at school. They slept until 11:00 am or noon. But, when Ronald went to pick Haleigh up at the bus stop, she says she stayed home because Jr. was sleeping. That means he's in bed around 3:30 pm, and back in bed less than 4 and 1/2 hours later for the night. I believe this is an impossible scenario, even if he was left up by himself while they slept. At that age, I never let my kids take more than an hour nap after lunch, because they wouldn't go to bed at night. Honestly, both my girls were never in bed before 9:00 pm, after age 2. Maybe my girls were insomniacs!

It seems convenient that Jr seems to be sleeping whenever an event he would have been involved in happens. Either he was drugged so as not to have witnessed anything, or they keep saying he was sleeping so no one wants to question him.

It seems convenient that Jr seems to be sleeping whenever an event he would have been involved in happens. Either he was drugged so as not to have witnessed anything, or they keep saying he was sleeping so no one wants to question him.

or there is the "I was with him and he said no such thing" comments from GGM regarding the man in black purported to have been seen by Jr. This comment came after she confirmed that Jr had something about a man in black.

The problem is, obviously, in the conflicting statements of GGM, and not Jr.

In my opinion none of the Cummings' have behaved like most families with a missing child would behave. It put my hinkey meter on high alert from the very beginning. I remember watching the new video where Ron fell to the ground with his cell phone in his hand and his hands were all beat to heck and the media zoomed in on his hands when his cell phone started ringing. Always wondered who was calling him but he never answered the phone. Still wonder how he got all those cuts on his hands. LLM Papa had some great pix of that too. He even had a pix of a cut on Ron's forehead.

WELCOME Snowbunny!

BBM

Trying to catch up....sorry if this has already been discussed.
What if he got the cuts on his hands and forehead from digging into a dumpster to retrieve something?

If it was filled with debris from a construction site, I could imagine lumber and possibly nails sticking out of the lumber. I believe it was also mentioned there was a lot of the metal skirting that goes around a MH in it. All of these things would cause some pretty good cuts on hands and foreheads. JMO

or there is the "I was with him and he said no such thing" comments from GGM regarding the man in black purported to have been seen by Jr. This comment came after she confirmed that Jr had something about a man in black.

The problem is, obviously, in the conflicting statements of GGM, and not Jr.

My favorite GGMS comments are that she was there within 10 minutes of HaLeigh going missing (how does she know) and the "we" that went to take clothes or check on the kids.

And then we have TN saying Ron would have called her to check on them, not Tommy, after she says she sent GGMS. Did Ron call her and she call GGMS?

And where was TN anyhow?

Was he sleeping at 5 o'clock too? He could have told whether he & his sis played outside and who was there, and if anyone was there with a truck (like the air conditioner man).

Yes, debs, I forgot about GGM's statements.

What else is interesting/convenient is one time when Jr is reported to have been awake -- it was when MC said he woke up in the middle of the night and left the room and MC said she just went back to sleep. This has always bothered me because if my child were leaving the room in the middle of the night, I'd want to know where he was going, not just fall back asleep. Since this came after Jr supposedly seeing "the man in black", I have to figure this was tossed out there to be able to say "he must've seen the man when he woke up and left the room".

Or, as others have pointed out, maybe he wasn't even there. I firmly believe GMA was there earlier in the day, if at all. At the time she claims to be there, it's dark, and 58/59 degrees. I can't see 3 and 5 year olds eating outside when it's cold. It just seems to make more sense that both Haleigh and Jr spent Sunday night at GMA's and Ronald had to pick haleigh up that Monday morning to take her to school. The only problem I have with this theory is what does it do to help their time line or alibi? What's being overlooked here?

My favorite GGMS comments are that she was there within 10 minutes of HaLeigh going missing (how does she know) and the "we" that went to take clothes or check on the kids.

And then we have TN saying Ron would have called her to check on them, not Tommy, after she says she sent GGMS. Did Ron call her and she call GGMS?

And where was TN anyhow?

I also like how GGMS states when she took the clothes over at 7pm, she handed them off to MC and never went inside - then later she states the next morning the mh looked just as it did before Haleigh went missing. She would know that how?

I just wish we had any truthful info to go off of besides the couple of vague witness statements. It drives me nuts that we can't even begin to piece together a timeline because of all the conflicting stories and insinuations by these people. The one person we could get factual insight from is the A/C guy, who seems to be in the Witness Protection Program or something.

What do we know for sure:

MC was MIA for three days prior
There was a loud vehicle in the neighborhood that night
There was a white truck seen by the dumpster
There was a red truck seen by the rr tracks
The 911 call went in at 3:27am
TN arrived at the mh before LE
HC and LC were at Shands for 3 (?) days until 2/10/09

What else do we know without a doubt and are the truck sightings for sure?

Or, as others have pointed out, maybe he wasn't even there. I firmly believe GMA was there earlier in the day, if at all. At the time she claims to be there, it's dark, and 58/59 degrees. I can't see 3 and 5 year olds eating outside when it's cold. It just seems to make more sense that both Haleigh and Jr spent Sunday night at GMA's and Ronald had to pick haleigh up that Monday morning to take her to school. The only problem I have with this theory is what does it do to help their time line or alibi? What's being overlooked here?

Are you referring to GGMS claiming she saw Haleigh alive and well eating dinner on the front porch sometime between 7:00pm and 8:00pm on February 9th?
If you are, GGMS stating she saw Haleigh alive and well that night provides an alibi for Ron C since I suspect his family knew he had showed up for work by that time..JMO

Was he sleeping at 5 o'clock too? He could have told whether he & his sis played outside and who was there, and if anyone was there with a truck (like the air conditioner man).

I'm not sure about 5:00 -- the only other time I remember it mentioned he was awake was during dinner - you know, eating dinner on the cold, dark porch.

Are you referring to GGMS claiming she saw Haleigh alive and well eating dinner on the front porch sometime between 7:00pm and 8:00pm on February 9th?
If you are, GGMS stating she saw Haleigh alive and well that night provides an alibi for Ron C since I suspect his family knew he had showed up for work by that time..JMO

No, my question surrounds the reason they would lie about where Haleigh and Jr were the Sunday night prior. I'm finding it hard to believe that Ronald made a special trip to GMA's to get Haleigh clothes to wear to school that day. And I find it hard to believe that Ronald and Misty can sleep all day with a 3 year old in the house. It makes me think Jr was with GMA. I don't understand how any of this works to their advantage.

My problem though is that Junior would know where he was and who he was with. Sure hope the experts asked him and didn't rely on the adults.

I'm not sure about 5:00 -- the only other time I remember it mentioned he was awake was during dinner - you know, eating dinner on the cold, dark porch.

My grandson that was born the same month as Junior sure didn't sleep that much a year ago. Getting him to go to bed at 8 o'clock was challenge enough and nap was a rare thing.

For those of you wondering about Ron's Altima if you go to AH Forum "Haleigh Cummings 5/30/09 Pg 20 #285 Brandi" you will see a picture of Ron's Altima parked in front of the MH and the crime scene tape is up around the area. I would assume he had been driving the Altima that night because later on I seen pictures of the Altima moved way over to the side of the MH, but in this picture it was right at the front door.

No, my question surrounds the reason they would lie about where Haleigh and Jr were the Sunday night prior. I'm finding it hard to believe that Ronald made a special trip to GMA's to get Haleigh clothes to wear to school that day. And I find it hard to believe that Ronald and Misty can sleep all day with a 3 year old in the house. It makes me think Jr was with GMA. I don't understand how any of this works to their advantage.

Didn't Ron have a totally different story about why he was rushing past the bus stop? Something about HaLeigh spilling something.

If Ron & Misty slept all day, why was she so tired that night?

For those of you wondering about Ron's Altima if you go to AH Forum "Haleigh Cummings 5/30/09 Pg 20 #285 Brandi" you will see a picture of Ron's Altima parked in front of the MH and the crime scene tape is up around the area. I would assume he had been driving the Altima that night because later on I seen pictures of the Altima moved way over to the side of the MH, but in this picture it was right at the front door.

A neighbor claimed to have seen that car parked at the MH that evening. I keep asking if this is the same neighbor that supposedly saw children playing.

If Ron didn't drive it though, what did he drive and where did it go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one2manymules