2010.04.14 New search for Haleigh #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think, over time....LE has systematically and methodically worn MC down. She may have had some semblance of a tough shell around her initially but I suspect LE has finally gotten to her. No matter what she may have, or have not done....or witnessed....to me, she's still just a kid and I don't think she could keep the charade up....although it seems like she gave it her best shot. I think she's the "tipster". She's probably shaking in her shoes right now.

Timmy and Joe both told the same story? I don't know. Just a thought. But how would that be good for Misty as her mom said earlier?

Wellllll, tweet from fox35 says that Grandma Hollar (Tommy and Mistys Grandma) is the tipster....Tommy told Grandma Hollar that Joe is the perp. Please delete if I violated TOS. thanks Grandmaj & KImster

In no way do I intend to be offensive about TC, but if he was there, he would be pretty easy to detect in photos, as he has a very distinctive appearance.
jmoo

Above Bolded by me.:laughbig: Nice to see something light hearted that made me laugh at a time of my stomach being in knots waiting for THE ANSWER. Raeann, I WHOLEHEARTEDLY AGREE 100% YOU COULD NOT MISS THOSE EARS THAT EVERYONE KNOWS TC HAS.

I remember the chase with the guy Misty had been staying with went passed this area on the way to G'ma Syke's mobile home.

Wellllll, tweet from fox35 says that Grandma Hollar (Tommy and Mistys Grandma) is the tipster....Tommy told Grandma Hollar that Joe is the perp. Please delete if I violated TOS. thanks Grandmaj & KImster

To me, there is more than one tip and tipster, that one points to Joe but where did the whole search thing come from? Misty is reportedly accusing Joe as well but is that all a disctration and there is something else going on as well?

ETA: Unless the thinking was feed the tip through Gma Hollar aboue Joe and the actual dump site for HaLeigh and then when they find her they will arrest him, since we distanced ourselves? So they provided the search site to add credibility to the tip about Joe? LE are not buying it.

That's it, I'm deleting my AH link! lol

With all the other confusing theories, tips & lies, I don't need an extra one.. under the guise of "professional journalist" :crazy:

I think that was among the questionable information from AH or the other blogger guy yesterday. It supposedly happened in a phone call from TC in jail to his grandma. THEREFORE----no tip would have been needed, because the calls are recorded and LE is most definitely listening to ALL of them, and letting many of them out to media! Not to mention that it's not much of a tip, since MC has been pointing at home for months.

jmoo

Praying this mystery ends soon. It's moving in that direction. LE is making bold moves. Misty out on the dock. Did they just take her out there without her knowing where they were going just to get a reaction to that particular place?

I actually saw that fox35 report, so I think you're in the clear. ;)

Timmy and Joe both told the same story? I don't know. Just a thought. But how would that be good for Misty as her mom said earlier?

OK, you've got me. I have not seen Timmy or Joe's story. I have wondered about it many times. What is their story? TIA.

Excuse me for being blonde but, how can TC and MC point to Joe as the perp
and know the disposal site without being accessories to the murder??

Praying this mystery ends soon. It's moving in that direction. LE is making bold moves. Misty out on the dock. Did they just take her out there without her knowing where they were going just to get a reaction to that particular place?

More than bold moves... they looked PO'd to the MAX! I was floored to see her out there with them on the dock!

Good grief! Did I mention I use to faint on the Tea Cups! of course that was 40 years ago!

Quick question, is Granny Hollars Lisa Croslin's or Hank Croslin's mother?

The van that Misty and JO were borrowing came back with scratches and dents (as if it had been driven through the woods in the dark). Then JO disappeared from his Satsuma vacation (vacation from being an unemployed sex offender in Tenn) mighty quickly.
Connect the dots....
As the PI Brown said, we won't be surprised at who killed Haleigh.

Excuse me for being blonde but, how can TC and MC point to Joe as the perp
and know the disposal site without being accessories to the murder??

EXACTLY. They couldn't point this out without in someway implicating themselves, and JMO thats why they've kept quiet the last 14mos, cuz they couldn't tell "the truth" without placing themselves somehow/somewhere in "the true story" JMO. Still waiting to know more, but as of now I believe this is why. MOO

LOL....shhhhh..don't get that started, it appears that no one KNOWS where she lives/lived. She gave conflicting addresses numerous times. There is a very inquisitive poster here who has devoted many hours and much effort to tracking this down, all to no avail, as far as I know.

jmo

If I remember MC cousin Joes sister lives or lived there at the time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vymocycy