2010.04.14 New search for Haleigh #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC correctly she is a Putnam county officer, and maybe in charge of the investigation at one time.

jmo

Det. and she took a leave of absence and Det. Daley took over...but I think Peggy is back in charge/

I was wondering the same thing too Kelly. I agree he should have been there. Can she agree to speak with LE against the advice of her attn?

She isn't under arrest for Haleigh so I assume she could talk to anyone she wanted to- or she could wave the right to her attorney.

There is simply no way LE is going screw up so she walks on a technicality.

Oh what a tangled web we weave. This one said that and that one said this and then they both points fingers at a third person who says this. I swear this is worse than a soap opera but the saddest part of it all is that a 5-year-old beautiful little girl is gone never to return. It really makes me nauseated.

I am struggling with the fact her attorney isnt there. Why wouldnt he be? I think she is guilty as hell-o, but she should have her lawyer there IMO...(ducking from the fruitcake bombs now)
I wouldn't duck' if she is charged and didn't have her Lawyer there that could open up a huge can of worms if this goes to trial. IMO of course

Well, I didn't see a separate thread and its about the search so I posted it here. Misty was taken in handcuffs to the boat ramp. They are really putting the dog on Misty. Tell it Misty, NOW!
was she also in shackles? was Tommy?

This thread is about the search. I'm getting alerts about the smart comments. Please, there is a search ongoing for little Haleigh and people are having to wade through too much other stuff.

Put your theories and opinons in the Theory thread please. Keep the conversation here about the search, tips what we are hearing about the search etc.

bump.........

Well, I didn't see a separate thread and its about the search so I posted it here. Misty was taken in handcuffs to the boat ramp. They are really putting the dog on Misty. Tell it Misty, NOW!

And they should, Lone...Misty has been the key. I just saw the pictures...when did they take Misty down to the boat ramp? Today?

Hey Lone, I thought I read somewhere that Ron was taken there also..Is that true or false?

Different case if I am in jail for robbing a bank and get "questioned or volunteer information" regarding a different case all together, no way could either case be intertwined or similar, wouldn't I have to retain a lawyer seperate if I wanted one or ask my attorney to respesent me. Other wise I believe I would be on my own. Any attorney out there to answer this for sure?

I had a thought: Maybe Joe's the only one who told investigators the truth of where they were that evening. He might not know what happened to HaLeigh, but maybe he gave the true version of where everyone was, etc.

Just a thought while I look for something fattening to eat....

Hey Lone, I thought I read somewhere that Ron was taken there also..Is that true or false?

I think that was confusion over a different case where a father was throwing a fit, and someone mistakenly assumed it was about this one.

I think this is all staged for the viewing of the guy with the 2 pairs of shorts. Looks so phony and no reason for her to be there, she is not pointing out anything, they are doing all the gesturing. I bet the cops notified the news to get their helicopter up.

Your turn to make a deal Ron she is ratting you out.

FWIW, I don't hear well, so I follow non-verbal body language pretty closely. Based on the clip they keep airing on JVM, the LE on the left is saying, and using his hands to say: "Misty, we are this close". While she stares straight ahead, the LE on the right side of her seems to be saying (and cueing with his hands): "First of all, x, y, z. Second", and then the LE taps MC on her arm as to say "pay attention to me", then he repeats: "First of all, x, y, and z. Secondly, x, y, and z. You can tell us what happened, Misty". The second LE then gestures to the water in front of him, and then behind and to the side of him, and seems to be saying to MC: "Just tell us what side!!". I don't think she has given anything up yet. I think they are confronting her with info they got from their tipster.

So, could someone tell me why...if this PI is working FOR Crystal and he has solved the case and knows Haleigh is not alive, and knows who is responsible and has given the information to LE....then why would he not have told Crystal who is technically his employer? Why would she need to be taken in to the SO to get the information? Maybe all they told them was what was going to be done during the search. It seems that Crystal and her family would have already been given the results of the PI investigation.

jmoo

Oh that is so COOL. I'm glad they dragged her arss out there. But where's her attorney. Can they do this? By no means am I on MC side, but I don't want LE to mess up here. She has the right to remain silent.....

At this point, she'd probably do anything to get out of jail, or out on bail.

Can't wait to find out more info.

Mel

BBM
How many cigarettes and Honey Buns did they have to promise her?

So, could someone tell me why...if this PI is working FOR Crystal and he has solved the case and knows Haleigh is not alive, and knows who is responsible and has given the information to LE....then why would he not have told Crystal who is technically his employer? Why would she need to be taken in to the SO to get the information? Maybe all they told them was what was going to be done during the search. It seems that Crystal and her family would have already been given the results of the PI investigation.

jmoo
it was reported that family members had to be shooed away, some time before that meeting, so I'm guessing that the PI did tell her, & then she let the Cummings know.

They might have brought Misty to the dock to see her reaction to being back at the spot where Haleigh was thrown into the river. From what I understand, Tommy was brought there a few nights back. Maybe they are going down the line of all the key players and doing an on-the-spot hard interview to see what they say and how they act. Maybe, Haleigh has been found at that spot and they are not saying until positive ID is made. I wonder who the red hot credible tipster is?

The search site is a few miles UPSTREAM of Green Lane. The St John's flows north.

OK< the search site is approximately 5 miles driving SOUTH from the Green Lane trailer where Haleigh went missing.
As the crow flies, it is about 2.5 miles SOUTH on the St. John's River.

I need to go back and check something...I think Teresa N. lives in this area.

And they should, Lone...Misty has been the key. I just saw the pictures...when did they take Misty down to the boat ramp? Today?

Maybe you're right. I heard, or thought I heard, (mind is failing me big time) that Tommy was taken down to the dock a day before Misty. Anyone know? tia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LauraLew