OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 100% sure that the picture was off of one of their cell phones, the cell phones were IN the truck which was locked. And the photo was on one of the cell phones. So that means yes they were on the mountain that day (which I spoke with the guy who spoke to them that day, so I thought that had already been confirmed) and that at one point they had their cell phones on them, but them put them back in the truck, and locked it.

Snip (bolded by me)

"Bobby and Sherrilynn Jamison and their 6-year-old daughter, Madyson, all of Eufaula, were last seen on Oct. 9. Their locked pickup was found near Red Oak on Oct. 17 with the family’s dog inside along with a cell phone, clothing, cash and other items. Their cell phone had last been used on Oct. 8."

Read more: http://www.newsok.com/article/3441758?searched=madyson jamison&custom_click=search#ixzz0kW6IjfPK

However after reading that I guess I will have to double check that the picture was taken on the 9th and not the 8th. I know the property owner that that has the piece next to where they were looking at saw and spoke with both Bobby and Sherilynn and saw Madison that day in the truck in his driveway.

http://www.newsok.com/article/3441758?searched=madyson jamison&custom_click=search

I think the news is confused. Half of them have that they were seen on the 7th, some the 8th, and some the nineth.

I am 100% sure that the picture was off of one of their cell phones, the cell phones were IN the truck which was locked. And the photo was on one of the cell phones. So that means yes they were on the mountain that day (which I spoke with the guy who spoke to them that day, so I thought that had already been confirmed) and that at one point they had their cell phones on them, but them put them back in the truck, and locked it.

Snip (bolded by me)

"Bobby and Sherrilynn Jamison and their 6-year-old daughter, Madyson, all of Eufaula, were last seen on Oct. 9. Their locked pickup was found near Red Oak on Oct. 17 with the family’s dog inside along with a cell phone, clothing, cash and other items. Their cell phone had last been used on Oct. 8."

Read more: http://www.newsok.com/article/3441758?searched=madyson jamison&custom_click=search#ixzz0kW6IjfPK

However after reading that I guess I will have to double check that the picture was taken on the 9th and not the 8th. I know the property owner that that has the piece next to where they were looking at saw and spoke with both Bobby and Sherilynn and saw Madison that day in the truck in his driveway.

http://www.newsok.com/article/3441758?searched=madyson jamison&custom_click=search

Yes, I understand all that you wrote, mtrooper. I was just trying to get across, why take the camera one day and not the next?

You had mentioned the Jamison's had gotten lost on one of the days they went looking at land, but went back out the next day. Do I have this right?

Just one other thing....all the missing person reports state that, Madyson was wearing a LONG sleeve pink shirt with flowers on it. But the picture shows her with SHORT sleeves. Maybe it was a mistake on someones part.

I'm not trying to nit pick. I guess I'm just really frustrated at not knowing if any LE is still trying to find the family. I am at the point of contacting the Dept. of Justice, to see if there is anything they can do.

Little,

I didn't think that you were being nit picky, I was just trying to clairify. Yes they had gotten lost the first day that they went out there, and then once they talked to the neighbor it had gotten dark outside and they decided it would be best to come back the next day. I think the discription was given to LE was from the neighbor. He mentioned that they had pulled up in his driveway and they talked for a little while but that they never got out of the truck. I know that her coat was in the vehicle but I cant say much for the sleeves. Sorry if I seemed snippy....really wasnt my intent. The last thing that I would want to do is push away all this great help. I really appreciate all the ideas, my brain is just going in circles.

Little,

I didn't think that you were being nit picky, I was just trying to clairify. Yes they had gotten lost the first day that they went out there, and then once they talked to the neighbor it had gotten dark outside and they decided it would be best to come back the next day. I think the discription was given to LE was from the neighbor. He mentioned that they had pulled up in his driveway and they talked for a little while but that they never got out of the truck. I know that her coat was in the vehicle but I cant say much for the sleeves. Sorry if I seemed snippy....really wasnt my intent. The last thing that I would want to do is push away all this great help. I really appreciate all the ideas, my brain is just going in circles.

Heck no! You didn't sound snippy! Maybe I did. I think we're all a little crazy at the moment. There is only so much we, here at WS, can do. About the only thing left is to shove everything we have, into LE face and say, "Take a look!"

I am going to continue to dig. I've been researching the people who were Bob's last witnesses on his last Will. It seems they have had a few money problems with the IRS.

I've also been checking on JJ. He was Bob's first attorney during the divorce suit. I noticed Bob changed attorney's after the divorce was in motion. It just seemed strange to me.

Don't worry, mtrooper! You're doing a GREAT job of getting the information we need :woohoo:.

Little,

I'm sure this has been hashed and rehashed abound, but I am truly interested in this case and I hope I'm not irritating anyone by asking again...

What thoughts/ideas have you all come up with in regards to, if that picture is in fact from the 8th, why they would go back to the truck, lock up their phones, coats, etc. and then proceed to ____________________?

Any thoughts/ideas on what could 'fill in the blank' above? That's what really confuses me. I cannot fathom what situation would be conducive to locking up things we, as a family, had already had on our person(s) during the time period of the quick photo-snap of Madyson.

I know that if we had all the answers, this wouldn't be an issue. :crazy: But, you guys are all so darned good at thinking up feasible scenarios that I'm hoping you can guide me the right way.

Thanks!

I'm sure this has been hashed and rehashed abound, but I am truly interested in this case and I hope I'm not irritating anyone by asking again...

What thoughts/ideas have you all come up with in regards to, if that picture is in fact from the 8th, why they would go back to the truck, lock up their phones, coats, etc. and then proceed to ____________________?

Any thoughts/ideas on what could 'fill in the blank' above? That's what really confuses me. I cannot fathom what situation would be conducive to locking up things we, as a family, had already had on our person(s) during the time period of the quick photo-snap of Madyson.

I know that if we had all the answers, this wouldn't be an issue. :crazy: But, you guys are all so darned good at thinking up feasible scenarios that I'm hoping you can guide me the right way.

Thanks!

Simply, you're not irritating anyone here. The only thing I can think of to fill in the blank is......getting into another vehicle.

I just don't know!

My take on the pic of Madyson is that her stance makes it appear as if she is cold (or defensive).

The picture looks like it was taken in broad daylight. If they were "lost" on the first day and it was getting dark around the time they were talking to the neighbour, then it is highly unlikely that picture was taken that day. When you are lost, you generally don't take time to get out and mosey around, snapping pictures. I don't recall the neighbour saying the family was to meet someone that day, so I am wondering why the need to make arrangements to meet someone the next day (unless to ensure they were in the right location)?

IIRC, there was no cellular service in the area, so the only purpose to have the phone out of the car was for picture-taking. I believe the picture was taken the second day, and they were all out of the car, putting in time, waiting for someone else to arrive, and when that person arrived, they put doggy and their other belongings back in their vehicle and went with whoever that someone else was.

Having said that, when they discovered that they were lost on the first day and said they would come back the next day, they could not have contacted someone at that moment by cell phone to arrange/rearrange a time for meeting the next day. Where did they spend the night, and who did they call from wherever that was to arrange to meet them on day 2?

ETA: Bit of an aside, but I wonder why only the one pic of Madyson? Why not a pic of Madyson and Mom or Dad or doggie? Just Madyson ... gives me a chill for some reason.

BTW mtrooper ... do you feel the neighbour is being 100% upfront?

underlined by me.

They probably mean that the last call made or received was on the 8th. They probably did not think to check the metadata on the pictures to see when they were taken.

underlined by me.

They probably mean that the last call made or received was on the 8th. They probably did not think to check the metadata on the pictures to see when they were taken.

It's a shame it's not with the photo any more. Trying to view the data comes up empty.

Just a bump for the Jamison family.

We haven't stopped searching for you!!!

Sorry this might come out in bits and pieces, I have to go back and forth to make sure I am answering all the questions.

So Starlet says the photo is on a camera not a cell phone ( I will have to verify with Sherriff, maybe I have my facts mixed up). She has the camera. The neighbor did not say anything about them meeting anyone, in fact the one person that offered to meet them, (she shows the mountain property frequently since she lives up there) said that Bobby acted as though he didnt want to bother her, and said that they would be ok going on up their own. There is cell service on the mountain ( I am not sure if there is service at the exact location) but that is how I have been talking to the neighbors is by calling their cell's (there is no land line up there). I do feel like both neighbors are being up front...They have both spoke to me at length, and are anxious for there to be another search. I think it really freaks them both out that a whole family went missing in an area so close to where they live. I know the one lady that normally shows the property wont let people go look at it anymore with out her meeting them and taking them up. I will try to find out what other pictures are on the camera, and see if she can e-mail them to me. The Jamisons went back home and came back to the property the next day. They stopped at gas stations both days (not sure what they purchased). I believe one of the stations was in Poteau.

The only reason that I could really come up with for leaving all the phones ect. in the truck was weather. It must have not been too cold out because their coats were in the truck, and it was supposed to rain, so possibly they didnt want it to get wet, or didnt have enough pockets to carry it all.

Sorry this might come out in bits and pieces, I have to go back and forth to make sure I am answering all the questions.

So Starlet says the photo is on a camera not a cell phone ( I will have to verify with Sherriff, maybe I have my facts mixed up). She has the camera. The neighbor did not say anything about them meeting anyone, in fact the one person that offered to meet them, (she shows the mountain property frequently since she lives up there) said that Bobby acted as though he didnt want to bother her, and said that they would be ok going on up their own. There is cell service on the mountain ( I am not sure if there is service at the exact location) but that is how I have been talking to the neighbors is by calling their cell's (there is no land line up there). I do feel like both neighbors are being up front...They have both spoke to me at length, and are anxious for there to be another search. I think it really freaks them both out that a whole family went missing in an area so close to where they live. I know the one lady that normally shows the property wont let people go look at it anymore with out her meeting them and taking them up. I will try to find out what other pictures are on the camera, and see if she can e-mail them to me. The Jamisons went back home and came back to the property the next day. They stopped at gas stations both days (not sure what they purchased). I believe one of the stations was in Poteau.

Thanks, mtrooper, for keeping us informed. Great job!

No one has ever said if Bobby's wallet contained any money. Maybe he had a lot of money in his wallet and someone noticed it. The perp could have followed them up the mountain.

Personally, I feel Poteau, is a dangerous place to be stopping at.

I do hope Starlet will let you know about the other pictures on the camera.

Well Poteau sticks out like a sore thumb in this scenario !! Why drive 80 to 90 miles southeast of Wilburton, when Eufaula is only 30 miles or so northeast to go home for the night? Guess a bit depends on WHEN they were in Poteau, unless maybe there was another property they looked at there.

ETA: I screwed up on the above distance ... it's only 41 miles Wilburton to Poteau, but it is still curious why they were in Poteau.

Speaking of pictures, does anyone know if Bobby and Sherilyn's pictures that were released to the media are passport photos? They both have the same background and I've always been curious about where they would have been taken.

speaking of pictures, does anyone know if bobby and sherilyn's pictures that were released to the media are passport photos? They both have the same background and i've always been curious about where they would have been taken.

these r thier dl photos. Gotta love oklahoma blue! Yuck.

i pose this to all u supersleuths..... Can anyone figure out somewhere in oklahoma....east of eufala that has dark, almost black soil? I am internet illiterate. Oklahoma mainly has red clay soil.... But am looking for an area within 100 miles of panola mountain with dark, almost black soil..... Anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buybuyavto