OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
i pose this to all u supersleuths..... Can anyone figure out somewhere in oklahoma....east of eufala that has dark, almost black soil? I am internet illiterate. Oklahoma mainly has red clay soil.... But am looking for an area within 100 miles of panola mountain with dark, almost black soil..... Anybody?

This is just a thought; Blue Ribbon Downs horse track:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&u...ult&ct=directions-to&resnum=1&ved=0CAkQngIwAA

It is 52 miles East of Eufaula. I think there would be a ton of black dirt there from the horse manure.

You'll have to enter Eufaula OK., in the top box.

and this is why i love this family at ws!! Okay, miss little..... Can u help me narrow this down to in/closeby to a state park in that area?
And for anyone else interested in showing off ur net skills..... How about state parks in that general area that have either new or old bunkers?

i pose this to all u supersleuths..... Can anyone figure out somewhere in oklahoma....east of eufala that has dark, almost black soil? I am internet illiterate. Oklahoma mainly has red clay soil.... But am looking for an area within 100 miles of panola mountain with dark, almost black soil..... Anybody?

Is it o.k. for me to ask why you are asking about black soil?

bobby had a couple hundred bucks in his wallet. That was not uncommon for them however...They always had cash on them from what friends have said. Am I right on this Niki?

bobby had a couple hundred bucks in his wallet. That was not uncommon for them however...They always had cash on them from what friends have said. Am I right on this Niki?

It sure dosen't look like a robbery.

is it o.k. For me to ask why you are asking about black soil?

lets just say for now that i may end up renaming the black soil to black gold.

Its psychic related.

Find me a state park- north of where the truck was found- black soil in this park- a little southeast of this soil patch- a hill with a big tree with a big canopy at the base of the hill- not a native or common oklahoma type tree..... A stream/river/water seperate the soil area and the hill area.

Hopefully, soon..... I can share more

bobby had a couple hundred bucks in his wallet. That was not uncommon for them however...they always had cash on them from what friends have said. Am i right on this niki?

a couple of hundred in his wallet would suggest to me that they had already been out and about and spent a chunk already. They normally carried around $1000 cash on them.....for emergencies (per sherilyn)

Yea, looks like Jack and Amos got $180,000 to split. How can they get that before she is considered dead?

And ironically I think the said value of the estate was only $76,500.

A little more info on the Donna Jamison issues:
snip:
SALLISAW — The Sequoyah County Commission tabled a special audit request by new County Clerk Vicki Sawney on Tuesday, saying on an assistant district attorney’s advice, they’ll need a resolution on which to vote.

They’ll readdress the matter at their regular weekly meeting at 10 a.m. Jan. 26, said Commission Chairman Bruce Tabor, District 1.

Following the meeting, Sawney said there are some irregularities with the office’s records kept under former longtime County Clerk Donna Jamison.
“There are some things that need to be looked at more closely, and it will protect the integrity of the office,” Sawney said.

Sawney said she requested the special audit by the state auditors because the regular turnover audit done with a change of administration does not address those issues. Sawney said she does not yet have the results of the turnover audit done in December during the last week of Jamison’s term. A special audit must be approved by the county Board of Commissioners, Sawney said.

Issues Sawney said should to be addressed in a special audit are:

• An auditors’ request that Jamison bring back a computer monitor she’d taken home or bring a receipt for it to the office.

• Apparently missing inventory cards or a summary report.

• Four boxes of files and paperwork containing more than $100,000 in checks, made payable primarily to health insurance companies for employees, found in Jamison’s car. Jamison returned the records on request.

• Apparently missing personnel records required to be kept locked.

• Overspending on a cash account, a records preservation account. State statute requires 50 percent of the budgeted carryover remain when a new officer takes office.

Sawney said the account, which had been building up for three to four years, had a $200,000 carryover budgeted, but when Jamison left, only $36,000 remained.

Sawney said Jamison spent the money on records preservation, but she spent the bulk of it transferring records to microfilm, an outdated preservation system.

Sawney said auditors have suggested greater segregation of duties in the office, and it is Sawney’s intent to cross-train her staff.

“If one person does all the purchasing, … there are no checks and balances, … and it would look better if there are some checks and balances,” Sawney said.

Sawney said she doesn’t think there was anything criminal in the former clerk’s actions.

Sawney defeated Jamison in the July election in a 2,988-2,841 vote. The election fell a week after Jamison came under fire by the Internal Revenue Service for allegedly failing to pay thousands of dollars in withholding taxes on the county payroll.

Sawney said she checked with the IRS and found that Jamison had paid in full the $73,000 due in withholding taxes before leaving office.

Jamison could not be reached for comment before story deadline.

By Mary L. Crider

http://www.lymanadr.com/county-clerk-has-to-wait-for-special-audit/

lets just say for now that i may end up renaming the black soil to black gold.

Its psychic related.

Find me a state park- north of where the truck was found- black soil in this park- a little southeast of this soil patch- a hill with a big tree with a big canopy at the base of the hill- not a native or common oklahoma type tree..... A stream/river/water seperate the soil area and the hill area.

Hopefully, soon..... I can share more

Ok, now I'm lost!

I have seen the Google map where the truck was located, but it didn't say the name of any roads.

Do we just start looking North of Red Oak?

Yea, looks like Jack and Amos got $180,000 to split. How can they get that before she is considered dead?

The first court doc. says Jack and Amos will get $145,000.00. Then the second court doc. says, Jack and Amos will get $180,000.00.

Are these amounts to be combined? If so, they would split $325,000.00!

Here is an interesting site that talks about some of the trees of Oklahoma;

http://www.uark.edu/misc/xtimber/rna/index.html

http://www.uark.edu/misc/xtimber/rna/island.html

In the above link, they talk about Red Cedar on Old Growth Island. Is Red Cedar a non-native tree of Oklahoma?

At least according to one website, Juniperus ponchotti and Juniperus virginiana - both a.k.a. Eastern Red Cedar - are native to Oklahoma.

http://www.sunshinenursery.com/nativetrees.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member