2010.04.14 Search scene now a CRIME scene-Misty to testify against perp in plea deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe's atty said he thinks he knows what FL LE next move is. I agree. If an arrest is imminent, it must be Joe. (the fall guy). I think they are framing him and LE is taking the bait, anxious to solve the case before the troupe is off to prison on drug charges and this is the best they have.

If it is Joe or someone else....LE is not going only on MC's word. They have deligiently been on this case since day one. They know MC and others are liars....they have been connecting the dots...and hopefully they have one more dot to connect to get the full picture.

Justice for Haleigh is very close...

Didn't the Great Grandmother say she was at the house at supper time and saw Haleigh playing? Wasn't it about 7 PM?

I'm confused now because that's the only reason I didn't think Ron did anything was because a witness testified to seeing Haleigh after Ron left for work.

~ JaJo

In reference to myself, I believe GGMS told a whopper..The information didn't even come out until about 10 days after Haleigh was missing and after rumors were flying that Misty was not at the MH that night..She came forward then and claimed she saw Haleigh eating dinner on the front porch and told the reporters that Misty was there that night.. In all reality though her statement never proved Misty was there the entire night so I suspect her claiming she saw Haleigh was to provide an alibi for her grandson...I suspect she knew he had arrived at work by the time she claimed to have been there and seen Haleigh...JMO

EDIT...Let me add, I do not believe anyone in the Cummings Clan should be considered as being a reliable witness..

I have been hearing a reporter on camera confirm that Flora Hollers is the source. She was told her Grandson took Haleigh and killed her. She said that rc and Jo got into a fight over a gun and since he didn't give it up he was taking Haleigh. She confirmed the source.

Now, if true, and Flora is not crazy, why in the bejeezels would rc deny the fight over a gun?

Kimster, I just looked at that thread for the first time tonight. I skimmed it. I could be wrong but wasn't it concluded that no Croslin lived on Magnolia and it was suggested that the wrong addy was given to the hospital?

We need the correct addy on every person...it is vital to the case. Everyone of the players except for tommy, AS and rc have moved around. It is ridiculous.

If you recall the neighbor Marvin Martin stated that Lisa and Hank were neighbors of his. I am going to jump a little here and say it is a possibility that they were living with Chelsea and Timmy BECAUSE MM felt comfortable phoning Chelsea and telling her about the theft.

Now, MM lived in San Mateo when he was robbed. When and where did Lisa and Hank live when MM knew them? He was on Tropic in San Mateo, correct? They had to live in that area...dates needed.

A neighbor has been quoted saying that Mom and Pop Croslin lived just blocks from there. I think if any of the Croslin's lived near me, I would make note of it as well, and consider relocating. JMO

In reference to myself, I believe GGMS told a whopper..The information didn't even come out until about 10 days after Haleigh was missing and after rumors were flying that Misty was not at the MH that night..She came forward then and claimed she saw Haleigh eating dinner on the front porch and told the reporters that Misty was there that night.. In all reality though her statement never proved Misty was there the entire night so I suspect her claiming she saw Haleigh was to provide an alibi for her grandson...I suspect she knew he had arrived at work by the time she claimed to have been there and seen Haleigh...JMO

Yep, the fact she waited to share that....pppffftttt. Never happened.

Didn't the Great Grandmother say she was at the house at supper time and saw Haleigh playing? Wasn't it about 7 PM?

I'm confused now because that's the only reason I didn't think Ron did anything was because a witness testified to seeing Haleigh after Ron left for work.

~ JaJo

That's if you believe GGma. I don't believe her.

Let me see if I have this right. First it was the PI Brown, then it was Tommy, next was Misty, and now it's the GGM that gave the tip. Ya know, it's not funny....but it sure is stoopid.

lol......no quote was supposed to be there, sorry Suzi.

If it is Joe or someone else....LE is not going only on MC's word. They have deligiently been on this case since day one. They know MC and others are liars....they have been connecting the dots...and hopefully they have one more dot to connect to get the full picture.

Justice for Haleigh is very close...

I am with you chesterp.....LE have given this case their all and when the sunshine laws kick in and the evidence comes out there will be no question that these men and women went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that Haleigh Cummings was brought home and JUSTICE could finally be served. More importantly....they want the guilty person.......the 100% guilty party to suffer( not some scapegoat). These men and women have lived the past year thinking about nothing but this child, searching for a clue....no matter how small....to bring the truth into the light. Thank God they never gave up on Haleigh or finding the truth.

Let me see if I have this right. First it was the PI Brown, then it was Tommy, next was Misty, and now it's the GGM that gave the tip. Ya know, it's not funny....but it sure is stoopid.

And confusing!!

I think Mr Brown solved the case up to the point that Misty named who did what. He could not have knowledge of Ron's role till Misty spoke. Ron and/or Misty were the only ones present when she died, and Ron and Misty were the only ones present when the police were called. Misty is not intelligent. She could not plan a coverup, She could not even plan a wash and dry. She can follow an order to keep her mouth shut. Until she heard what Ron and his family were really saying when she watched the family meeting from another room. I do believe Ron is going down.

Like I said somewhere else, I haven't followed this case as closely as some, but Misty didn't appear to be at the water willingly. I didn't see her point at anything. Did anyone see her actually point or even look as if she wanted to be there? Either I missed it or I haven't watched all the footage.

I have been hearing a reporter on camera confirm that Flora Hollers is the source. She was told her Grandson took Haleigh and killed her. She said that rc and Jo got into a fight over a gun and since he didn't give it up he was taking Haleigh. She confirmed the source.

Now, if true, and Flora is not crazy, why in the bejeezels would rc deny the fight over a gun?
I saw that report yesterday, Whisp, but I'm not sure what to make of it. Ms. Hollers said Tommy told her "Joe did it" in a phone call. Some say she's the "tipster". Well, for one thing, if Tommy said that in a phone call, LE wouldn't need a tip from her. I'm sure they're monitoring his calls pretty closely. At one point, Mrs. Hollers would not accept calls from Tommy because she was saving the minutes to talk to Misty. Misty lived with her for some time as a child, and she seems to favor Misty over her grandsons. I don't know this lady and mean no disrespect, but I can't help but wonder how far she would go to protect Misty.

Like I said somewhere else, I haven't followed this case as closely as some, but Misty didn't appear to be at the water willingly. I didn't see her point at anything. Did anyone see her actually point or even look as if she wanted to be there? Either I missed it or I haven't watched all the footage.

In one picture, her hands are up and not at her side. She could either be motioning to something or just talking animatedly. We don't know.

Um, just a question.....if she is found, does anyone get the reward money????

Sorry if this has been posted:

New Haleigh Search Area Named Crime Scene
Thursday, April 15, 2010 7:44:34 AM

SATSUMA -- Investigators said an area of the St. Johns River where they have been searching for Haleigh Cummings is being considered a crime scene.

Misty Croslin, the last person to see Haleigh alive, has been seen near the search area. Authorities said she has been talking with investigators.

Haleigh was 5 years old when she disappeared from her family’s home in February 2009.

The search for the missing girl intensified during the last week after the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office said it received a “credible new tip,” Sheriff Jeff Hardy would not say what the lead is, or what he told Haleigh’s family.

News 13 learned Wednesday through a source close to the investigation that an arrest could come soon

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/4/15/new_haleigh_search_area_named_crime_scene.html

I think Mr Brown solved the case up to the point that Misty named who did what. He could not have knowledge of Ron's role till Misty spoke. Ron and/or Misty were the only ones present when she died, and Ron and Misty were the only ones present when the police were called. Misty is not intelligent. She could not plan a coverup, She could not even plan a wash and dry. She can follow an order to keep her mouth shut. Until she heard what Ron and his family were really saying when she watched the family meeting from another room. I do believe Ron is going down.

Praying... From your keyboard to God's ears..

The last thing Haleigh would ever want is for anyone to be wrongly accused, tried and convicted...JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2