2010.04.15 Two cinder blocks found at search site.

If the 2 cinder blocks have rope residue on them that match the other rope, then that is very important evidence!!!!!
If she was wrapped in 1 of the blankets (Misty's lost blankets) and any blanket stuff was found.....that would tie in it.

The dogs bother me still...........in the furry of it all, did the perps run around after the
disposal with death smell on them? go back to stage the MH,
Did they at first dump something in the dumpster and go to dock, changed their mind and take everything back to the woods????

Respectfully snipped...

Here in Michigan anyone convicted of a felony has to submit their DNA after they have been sentenced. Otherwise, LE can request DNA samples from anyone as part of a homicide investigation but you aren't required to give a sample. LE can also secretly obtain your DNA (off cig butts or drinking cups, etc) if they are investigation someone for a crime.

I bet there was allot of trash at the wood party sight to use.
If Croslins lived 2 blocks away from the crime scene...........
could evidence still be around there???

I bet there was allot of trash at the wood party sight to use.
If Croslins lived 2 blocks away from the crime scene...........
could evidence still be around there???

Possibly. But, since Haleigh was related to all the POI's I don't know how useful DNA evidence would be unless there was massive amount of Haleigh's blood in the home by the river where Croslins lived.

There always is a little bit of truth in every lie. The cinder blocks were mentioned during the 911 call, perhaps to divert from the truth.
Sort of like a child saying " I didn't do it!" KWIM?
LE must have found something more than just cinder blocks to be certain to call this investigation a HOMICIDE.
What did they find to call it a homicide? Bones, teeth, DNA? Something that belonged to Haleigh like a necklace, earrings, clothing?
This is sickening to think they tied a cinder block around her small body and threw her off the dock!!!

I'm gonna just throw this out there. A few years back myself and friends went out on jet ski's. When we got to the boat ramp we backed the trailer partly into the water. Now I don't think we did but id guess some people use these "bricks" to place behind the back of the wheels to make sure the trailer dosnt roll of into the water when the trailer was removed from the truck... so, it wouldn't suprise me if people tossed the "bricks" in after they were done. Now not all people take their trailers off the trucks but some do.... just saying.....

Possibly. But, since Haleigh was related to all the POI's I don't know how useful DNA evidence would be unless there was massive amount of Haleigh's blood in the home by the river where Croslins lived.

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding this, but Haleigh wasn't related to any of the Croslins or Overstreets.

Respectfully snipped...

Here in Michigan anyone convicted of a felony has to submit their DNA after they have been sentenced. Otherwise, LE can request DNA samples from anyone as part of a homicide investigation but you aren't required to give a sample. LE can also secretly obtain your DNA (off cig butts or drinking cups, etc) if they are investigation someone for a crime.

iirc, kc had to as well with the theft charges and all....

I agree. But Misty sure didn't have many details including a good description of Haleigh but she fixated a great deal on what she called a brick from that first 911 call.

Yes, and RC was adamant he'd never seen a cinderblock around his mh before, which I find hard to believe.

Haleigh isn't related to Misty, Joe or Tommy.

If LE was told to look for two cinder blocks and if they found them right where they were told, then that shows premeditation of some sort. Misty and Tommy may be cooking their own gooses. They had to be there to know that Haleigh was already dead and the body prepared at the trailer for disposal at their chosen site. If Misty and Tommy are so afraid of Joe they would not know where he took an alive Haleigh, where he murdered her, and what materials he used in disposal. They were probably going to put her in the water close to the trailer, but decided against it since it was so close.

Haleigh is NOT BLOOD RELATED to JOE, TOM, Misty.......

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding this, but Haleigh wasn't related to any of the Croslins or Overstreets.

I just mean that she probably visited/stayed with the Croslins since Misty was living with her daddy and was her regular caregiver, so her DNA would naturally be in the Croslins home if Misty took her to visit them. Sorry for the confusion.

Whisp, I know you'll remember. Cinder blocks were so oddly referred to by Misty and Ron. Misty stating that there was a brick opening the door, Ronald stating the door had been bricked, then stating he'd never seen it before or if he had it wasn't in the place where that one was found but he'd never seen it in his yard before.......something.

In any case, I found it quite odd that it would be such a ....... distancing from this one item.

Just like distancing themselves when RC said Haleigh was afraid of the dark and wouldn't go outside and when the dogs hit by the water, said she was afraid of the water and wouldn't go near it.

It was said there were SEVERAL items found at the search site. TWO cinder blocks is not SEVERAL items <?> What else was found?

In the state of Florida anytime you are arrested for a felony your DNA is collected and kept on record even if you are not convicted.

The police would have gotten DNA from anyone they suspected in the least and all of Haleighs family.

I think if they find a cinderblock or two with a yellow rope attached in the area MC said they should be, it would be too much of a coincidence to not be related.

I just read through some of Berns posts that Elle linked to. I must say :eek: :bow:

3/1/09 Haleigh was telling Bern to focus on the cinderblock and the color yellow. WOW!

And another poster (Sorry, can't remember the name!) spoke about being in a boat on a river.

My Goodness!

In the state of Florida anytime you are arrested for a felony your DNA is collected and kept on record even if you are not convicted.

The police would have gotten DNA from anyone they suspected in the least and all of Haleighs family.

Anyone they suspected? What if someone says no?

Anyone they suspected? What if someone says no?

Then they go on the list and sometimes LE will even tell them that. No matter what it will be noted and if they want it real bad they will follow them around.

I think if they find a cinderblock or two with a yellow rope attached in the area MC said they should be, it would be too much of a coincidence to not be related.

I just read through some of Berns posts that Elle linked to. I must say :eek: :bow:

3/1/09 Haleigh was telling Bern to focus on the cinderblock and the color yellow. WOW!

And another poster (Sorry, can't remember the name!) spoke about being in a boat on a river.

My Goodness!

holy carp.....I forgot about that!

re-posting here just in case the rope is yellow. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Dreams/Visions?

snip~This isn't a dream just a "flash" for lack of a better word. I got the word "YELLOW" as I was looking at her picture. Not the color the word, like I could see it written out. I kept trying to figure it out because just after that, I saw lots of other kids, boys and girls. So I thought "school or school bus" lots of kids at school and the bus is YELLOW. But today I heard it like a jingle, the JELLO song, but she was singing Y-E-L-L-O and don't forget the "W". So if anyone reads here from her family, I was wondering if she was learning the color or how to spell it and someone taught her the JELLO melody but using the word YELLOW to help her remember the "W". ~ end

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat
Back