Facebook & MySpace Discussions

I'm going to bet that Ken and/or the family is being harrassed about yet one more thing that's nobody's business but theirs.

OIC....I didn't realize that was going on. I guess some people are just downright mean!

Please note:

A number of Facebook and other sites related to Gabe's case have been created by a person and his associates whose sites are banned from linking and discussing on Websleuths. Some of these sites will show a line of asterisks (**********) when you try to post them, so you will know they are banned, and to edit your post. Some of them, however, do not show the line of asterisks.

I realize that some of these sites are not obvious at first glance to whom they belong or are associated, and recently, these Facebook sites have proliferated. Therefore, before posting or discussing a site related to Gabe's case, please PM me the link and I will confirm for you whether it's a banned site and if it can be posted.

Thanks,
BeanE

TS has a new Bible message-

Dear children, do not let any person lead you the wrong way. Christ is righteous. To be like Christ, a person must do what is right. 1 John 3:7...

Sounds like someone is stepping out of line. Is it just me, or is this woman truly morphing into Kathy Bates in that scary movie- You know, the one with James Caan- Misery :couch:

TS has a new Bible message-

Dear children, do not let any person lead you the wrong way. Christ is righteous. To be like Christ, a person must do what is right. 1 John 3:7...

Sounds like someone is stepping out of line. Is it just me, or is this woman truly morphing into Kathy Bates in that scary movie- You know, the one with James Caan- Misery :couch:

Hmmmmm.................interesting,..........................

soooo..............whoever has Gabriel or at least one of the TWO are beginning to have doubts about keeping GJ hidden so she's telling them this is 'for Christ?'

LOL, yeah, that's it! Kathy Bates in 'Misery.'

JMHO
fran

PS....eh TS! There's NOTHING HOLY about keeping Gabriel from his daddy! :mad:

Hmmmmm.................interesting,..........................

soooo..............whoever has Gabriel or at least one of the TWO are beginning to have doubts about keeping GJ hidden so she's telling them this is 'for Christ?'

LOL, yeah, that's it! Kathy Bates in 'Misery.'

JMHO
fran

PS....eh TS! There's NOTHING HOLY about keeping Gabriel from his daddy! :mad:

It is so interesting to me how people can take bits and pieces of the bible and convince themselves that what they are dong is right. We are supposed to live by all of the teachings in the bible and one of those is following the laws of the land. The bible is what it is as a whole.

It is so interesting to me how people can take bits and pieces of the bible and convince themselves that what they are dong is right. We are supposed to live by all of the teachings in the bible and one of those is following the laws of the land. The bible is what it is as a whole.

TS must be a "Cafeteria Christian", only picks and chooses what she wants.
or she could be a CINO (Christian in Name Only).

TS must be a "Cafeteria Christian", only picks and chooses what she wants.
or she could be a CINO (Christian in Name Only).

Esp cannot stand her "i am holier than thou cuz i'm a christian" attitude.

If the family is asking her to "soften her heart" on their FB page that to me means they need her help, they need her to talk to find Gabriel. I believe she is talking some but it sounds like she's still holding back. I think the reason is simple-she doesn't want Gabriel found and she may see a light at the end of this tunnel. If she holds out a little longer she may get out of jail and Logan won't get Gabriel. I just pray she's wrong if that's the case.

If the family is asking her to "soften her heart" on their FB page that to me means they need her help, they need her to talk to find Gabriel. I believe she is talking some but it sounds like she's still holding back. I think the reason is simple-she doesn't want Gabriel found and she may see a light at the end of this tunnel. If she holds out a little longer she may get out of jail and Logan won't get Gabriel. I just pray she's wrong if that's the case.

IMHO, I don't know that LE would necessarily tell the family everything that EJ has told them. The family MAY be asking her to "soften her heart" to tell them directly everything she knows. This still IS a criminal investigation for LE, and I don't think they would take a chance of telling even the family everything they've been told. If there wasn't an open investigation, then I think the family would have been told everything, but they can't jeopardize the case by releasing too much info to anyone. :twocents:

IMHO, I don't know that LE would necessarily tell the family everything that EJ has told them. The family MAY be asking her to "soften her heart" to tell them directly everything she knows. This still IS a criminal investigation for LE, and I don't think they would take a chance of telling even the family everything they've been told. If there wasn't an open investigation, then I think the family would have been told everything, but they can't jeopardize the case by releasing too much info to anyone. :twocents:

Very possible Artsy. I guess I just figured LE would at least tell the family- yes she is fully cooperating now, yes we feel she has told us everything she knows or yes we believe she is telling the truth- or something without providing all details. Maybe not though.

Txhope, I've been unable to find that message from Kelli, although I looked the day you posted it. Has it been deleted? Or could you provide a date/time so I can find it?

TIA

Txhope, I've been unable to find that message from Kelli, although I looked the day you posted it. Has it been deleted? Or could you provide a date/time so I can find it?

TIA

Mother's Day- 5/9/2010- 6:40 am

Still can't find it. Is it on the Wall under another message? I opened them all up and still don't see it.

Are you on the right FB page? Bring Home Gabriel Johnson ?

Are you on the right FB page? Bring Home Gabriel Johnson ?

Yes. I'm looking at the Wall.

ETA: Never mind. I was looking for something with Kelli saying Elizabeth wasn't talking, searching for the word 'talk'. That's why I couldn't find anything lol.

ok- when Kelli posts, there's a pic of her - count down 6 pics and that is the message i am looking at

I was looking on post # 1 of this thread where it gives you the FB/MS of parties involved. I clicked on EJ/MS...just looking..and when I clicked on her page, there is a comment by TPS on 12/31.....so if you click that, there is a "Mood" icon on there and it says "Accomplished"..last log in date 4/16/10...I find this odd...

Wow. That's interesting. Wonder if there's a clean up op going on there. I doubt if Arpiao allows internet usage in the klink. Who's doing it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark
Back