2010.05.26 NG: Dad to Misty, come clean! Misty still pointing finger

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE searched the wrong dock according to Misty.

So needless to say during her field trip to the wrong dock she said, no no, not this dock and led them to the right one? Of course she did, ignore the question, not sure what I was thinking :banghead:

Hummmmmmmm could Chelsea be close to a nervous breakdown due to being very scared of what Misty might say to LE? Maybe she wanted Misty to write a letter pointing the finger away from her and Timmy. This letter along with the tattoo of Haleigh on her foot is really bothering me.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Exactly!!! Chelsea and Timmy are many states away from Satsuma and yet they seem the most worried and invested in what Misty and ToC may do to get a plea deal. Interesting.

After hearing this, does anyone wonder why her attorney would call it "a garage sale"? He deserves a medal for hanging in this long.

Curiously, I have pondered the tid bit that we got about a 'search' at the Dunns Creek Bridge... When? Was it right after the St. Johns River Search? Was gpa confused when he said it was DCB and meant the St. Johns River search? Or did LE indeed go and search the DCB area... Ohhhh I get the circlejerks headache!

Didn't Hank keep referring to the most recent search as by a lake? I thought he was misspeaking, but maybe he wasn't.

So needless to say during her field trip to the wrong dock she said, no no, not this dock and led them to the right one? Of course she did, ignore the question, not sure what I was thinking :banghead:

Well, according to NG, Misty was seen "pointing" to a place in the water off that dock, so how could it be the wrong one? :angel: :banghead:

and I would really like to know why it matters to Chelsea,because it seems to REALLY matter to her!

Curiously, I have pondered the tid bit that we got about a 'search' at the Dunns Creek Bridge... When? Was it right after the St. Johns River Search? Was gpa confused when he said it was DCB and meant the St. Johns River search? Or did LE indeed go and search the DCB area... Ohhhh I get the circlejerks headache!

You guys would know the date reference better than I:

ToC and HC, Sr.
DVD 4 - Part 2
Unedited Version
(The Day Before ToC's Court Appearance)

some media outlet would have bought that letter if it was real....she could have made more than $2500 IMO...

Dunns Creek doesn't have a 'dock' per se... Private ones, but no public ones... the small boat ramp there, is dirt and not maintained...kinda like the citizens of this county made one...

So, what dock? Private? Public? What part of this county?

I would think they'd use a private or seldom used dock or part of the river, if the river rather than a busy spot with a boat ramp where folks could trip over the remains ..... literally. Folks are putting boats in the water and standing in the water to do so, so it never made sense to me to dump so near to the dock.

If Misty wrote the letter it could be damage control or maybe she is suffering from bouts of 'clarity' where some truth is slipping out?

Chelsea could have wrote and is saying it's from Misty. I wouldn't put anything passed her.

Easy for LE to check handwriting and they monitor/see all mail to/from the jail so it depends who was the intended audience? The media or LE?

I would think they'd use a private or seldom used dock or part of the river, if the river rather than a busy spot with a boat ramp where folks could trip over the remains ..... literally. Folks are putting boats in the water and standing in the water to do so, so it never made sense to me to dump so near to the dock.

If Misty wrote the letter it could be damage control or maybe she is suffering from bouts of 'clarity' where some truth is slipping out?

Mmmm the Shell Harbor resort/spa that is closed to the public and is the neighboring dock next to the boat ramp...while the roped off driveway with a sign that says, no trespassing, etc. is observed by someone such as myself, a less observant individual perhaps would'nt and trespass anyway... From what I observed from the helicopter aerial views when LE did the search there, it looked like to be that they were more towards the private dock of Shell Harbor resort/spa... *shrug*

To the Tower they must go. To the Tower (of England) and we know what happens there. Anne Bolin, et al.....To the Tower they must go.....:woohoo:

Yeah... that dock looked "well used", well traveled...

M knowing/thinking that there was a letter sent to Chels (which she did not send) - let's say, set up by LE: why should that make M tell the truth?

Makes me wonder... a letter set up by LE? or set up by Chels?

Red Flags would fly all over if Chels claimed it was mailed to her by MC when it was not. LE reads every letter that goes out of there. Chels would not be that stupid to think she could pull off a fake letter would she?

Doesn't really sound like it would hold water if LE did it either... Well whoever did it doesn't semm to have worked yet.

As much as MC is on the phone I just don't see her writing very many letters.
TO ANYONE.

Misty is not gonna tell! I think she's gonna let LE figure it out on their own.MOO

OK, now I know what she said. I'm not the key, it's not me, but it's..............
What was cut from this tape? Could she have said a name? Was this tape in the ones we've listened to?

Misty and her dad, Hank Sr seem to perform a well rehearsed dance over and over and over.

Misty claims she knows nothing more and is not involved and he agrees.

Misty goes all over the map and he just lets her do so.

Finally, Hank Sr tells Misty that she needs to tell the truth and she needs to tell it to her lawyer, Misty concedes.

It makes me wonder how many times and how often Hank Sr has played this game with Misty until she is ready -- if ever -- to tell the truth. Me thinks she has the need to protest too much........... enough already!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Exactly!!! Chelsea and Timmy are many states away from Satsuma and yet they seem the most worried and invested in what Misty and ToC may do to get a plea deal. Interesting.

And now Chelsea supposedly has a letter, a letter that Misty claims to know nothing about, that states that LE searched the wrong dock. JMO, but Chelsea seems to be getting deeper and deeper into this mess. If it turns out that she is the author of the latest letter, then how does she know that that dock is the wrong dock? She appears to be desperately trying to point LE in the right direction to find Haleigh. Is she so desperate that she would put out a letter under Misty's name, thereby incriminating herself and her husband? This is reminding me of Edgar Allen Poe's "Tell Tale Heart" story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekakay420