2010.05.26 NG: Dad to Misty, come clean! Misty still pointing finger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunns Creek doesn't have a 'dock' per se... Private ones, but no public ones... the small boat ramp there, is dirt and not maintained...kinda like the citizens of this county made one...

So, what dock? Private? Public? What part of this county?

I believe debs found one that is located directly across from PDM...

LP's opinion on letter: received by Chelsea from MC. LP told the situation is such, that nothing can be verified. Chelsea has attempted to sell letter (duh!).

Makes me wonder... a letter set up by LE? or set up by Chels?

Red Flags would fly all over if Chels claimed it was mailed to her by MC when it was not. LE reads every letter that goes out of there. Chels would not be that stupid to think she could pull off a fake letter would she?

Doesn't really sound like it would hold water if LE did it either... Well whoever did it doesn't semm to have worked yet.

As much as MC is on the phone I just don't see her writing very many letters.
TO ANYONE.

Misty is not gonna tell! I think she's gonna let LE figure it out on their own.MOO

I am not believing LE, NG, AH and everyone NG has on her show has not figured it out...They all know it's Ron C....WHY are they doing this?

I believe debs found one that is located directly across from PDM...
Across from PDM, across the St. Johns River? Like on the other side? There is ONE public boat ramp/dock in that area...off of East River Road... That would be way out of the way for any of the suspected players in this case to travel to... I'm kind of doubting that the Croslin family even knew of it's existance. Is this the one that you're talking about?

Across from PDM, across the St. Johns River? Like on the other side? There is ONE public boat ramp/dock in that area...off of East River Road... That would be way out of the way for any of the suspected players in this case to travel to... I'm kind of doubting that the Croslin family even knew of it's existance. Is this the one that you're talking about?

Hey GER, what about the Cummings?? It is by Ron's former employer. I just don't think the Croslins disposed of Haleigh and only the Cummings know where Haleigh was laid to rest. JMO though

Hey GER, what about the Cummings?? It is by Ron's former employer. I just don't think the Croslins disposed of Haleigh and only the Cummings know where Haleigh was laid to rest. JMO though
Could be... I'm not pointing a finger directly at anyone, just that the Croslin family hadn't lived in this area all that long, to know of ALL the more seclusive places that someone who'd been around all of their life would be more inclined to know about...

AH --- Another letter from behind jail house walls. MC wrote to Chelsea and said the LE searched the wrong dock.

Tommy taught me this one .. thats BS!

The dock at Shell H is where the LE changed the investigation to a homicide because they found evidence. The LE even suggested that Shell H is the area it all took place at!

OH WAIT! I am having scattered thoughts about this 2nd letter....

What happens IF the 2nd letter is from Misty and Shell H is the wrong dock! That would mean someone, not mentioning any names, planted evidence for police to find. Why would anyone plant evidence? Whatever the LE found,at the Shell H search, must belong to HaLeigh. I am thinking her blanket that she peed on (lots of talk about the blanket that was peed on) that was also missing. Whoever planted the evidence had to have taken the item or items off HaLeigh in order to plant them at the Shell H crime scene. The evidence planters know where HaLeighs body has been laid to rest.

Sorry for babbling...I am a bit PO!

I'll bet GGM and TN are gonna be pizzed big time to find out they did all that walking around and "searching" before LE got there once they find out they were at the WRONG DOCK! LOL

So I guess if it was the wrong dock then they are probably the wrong bricker blocks?

I am not believing LE, NG, AH and everyone NG has on her show has not figured it out...They all know it's Ron C....WHY are they doing this?

LE crossing evey t dotting every i ?
NG could be scared to "go there" after the mother in Fla that killed herself?
NG can't afford more lawsuits?
They want MC to point the finger at who? RC? IF MC ever had a "gun in her mouth" she is afraid RC would blow her teeth out I am sure. AND IF MC did this RC just let it slide... and married her! ODD

Tommy taught me this one .. thats BS!

The dock at Shell H is where the LE changed the investigation to a homicide because they found evidence. The LE even suggested that Shell H is the area it all took place at!

OH WAIT! I am having scattered thoughts about this 2nd letter....

What happens IF the 2nd letter is from Misty and Shell H is the wrong dock! That would mean someone, not mentioning any names, planted evidence for police to find. Why would anyone plant evidence? Whatever the LE found,at the Shell H search, must belong to HaLeigh. I am thinking her blanket that she peed on (lots of talk about the blanket that was peed on) that was also missing. Whoever planted the evidence had to have taken the item or items off HaLeigh in order to plant them at the Shell H crime scene. The evidence planters know where HaLeighs body has been laid to rest.

Sorry for babbling...I am a bit PO!
Hmm...and who was digging around near Shell Harbor before LE arrived?

I also thought it was Chelsea that has a HaLeigh angel on her foot....

I believe it is Chelsea who has the Haleigh tattoo on her foot. Lindsy showed her (badly thought out :angel:) Tommy tatt on "secretly recorded video" :crazy:, and a bit later in the same video, she showed the one on her foot ....... it was not Haleigh, IIRC.

IMO I don't think Misty would give a rats *advertiser censored** if Chelsea was having a nervous breakdown! Mistys entire life is on the line because of her not wanting to tell the truth, but, hey, Chelsea Croslin is about to have a breakdown so Misty decides to get a letter off to her explaining the truth?

Chelsea recieves the letter about her NIECE that is now supposed to be at a different dock now, not Shell H, murdered, dead in the water according to the letter and she wants to sell it... I thought maybe learning that the LE searched Shell H, a HUGE effort, I might add, she wants to sell the letter to make money for herself!!! Chelsea speaks loud and clear, it all about Chelsea...not HaLeigh...not her sister-inlaw and brother-inlaw that are almost at he end of the rope....it's about Chelsea.

If what AH posted on his site tonight is true, Chelsey had nothing to do with Misty's motivation to tell this latest story.

As for coming clean, her lawyer, Robert Fields, told The Bald Truth in an exclusive interview Wednesday that his client revealed to police everything she knew in detail — the same story she’s telling now — within hours of her drug trafficking arrest, and that they asked her to keep it quiet.
http://www.artharris.com/2010/05/26/misty-croslin-dad-trash-the-bald-truth/#more-4374

Ger, I don't know anything about how far out of the way it is.. All I know we were discussing public docks other than Shell Harbor and debs located one directly across from PDM....IIRC.. Either debs or CP posted a Google map showing us it was located directly across from PDM and that N-40 area Ron C was supposedly working in that night......

If what AH posted on his site tonight is true, Chelsey had nothing to do with Misty's motivation to tell this latest story.

http://www.artharris.com/2010/05/26/misty-croslin-dad-trash-the-bald-truth/#more-4374

I really hope that this is the most important quote in the article, I can't make it past the first part :sick:

I really am not sure what to think of AH, except that it's likely he gets his info from, well ....... um.... less than reliable (is there such a thing in this case? :crazy:) "sources".....

OK .... going back to AH, and will try to stomach the rest.

Ger, I don't know anything about how far out of the way it is.. All I know we were discussing public docks other than Shell Harbor and debs located one directly across from PDM....IIRC.. Either debs or CP posted a Google map showing us it was located directly across from PDM and that N-40 area Ron C was supposedly working in that night......
Here ya go.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.04.24 Proximity of Shell Harbor Boat Ramp to other properties.

Mmmm the Shell Harbor resort/spa that is closed to the public and is the neighboring dock next to the boat ramp...while the roped off driveway with a sign that says, no trespassing, etc. is observed by someone such as myself, a less observant individual perhaps would'nt and trespass anyway... From what I observed from the helicopter aerial views when LE did the search there, it looked like to be that they were more towards the private dock of Shell Harbor resort/spa... *shrug*

BBM: The no trespassing sign should have said .. GGS & TN, No Trespassing, you are not above the law.:dance:

LE crossing evey t dotting every i ?
NG could be scared to "go there" after the mother in Fla that killed herself?
NG can't afford more lawsuits
?
They want MC to point the finger at who? RC? IF MC ever had a "gun in her mouth" she is afraid RC would blow her teeth out I am sure. AND IF MC did this RC just let it slide... and married her! ODD

Scared to 'go there' ? Not in my opinion .. Look how she has treated Haleigh's mother...JMO

I really hope that this is the most important quote in the article, I can't make it past the first part :sick:

I really am not sure what to think of AH, except that it's likely he gets his info from, well ....... um.... less than reliable (is there such a thing in this case? :crazy:) "sources".....

OK .... going back to AH, and will try to stomach the rest.

Sorry, Maven. I should've added a disclaimer. The paragraph I quoted is the only one of interest. The rest...blech!
I'd like to think it's true because it suggests LE was setting up certain other parties. But I know...it's just a pipedream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley