2010.05.26 NG: Dad to Misty, come clean! Misty still pointing finger

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I sit here and try to think of something intelligent to add to this discussion, I realize I got nuttin'. We've seen videos of these people. They honestly can't be that hard to "break"........ What in hello is going on down there??????????

I can relate. Interestingly, gibby's signature line says it all AND made me smile, as sad at it is. :crazy:

As I sit here and try to think of something intelligent to add to this discussion, I realize I got nuttin'. We've seen videos of these people. They honestly can't be that hard to "break"........ What in hello is going on down there??????????

Well....we have had quite a few drug busts down here....that counts for something, don't it?

I can't add anything serious...The show I caught and am still shaking my head in wonderment... Videos? I've seen 'em for the most part, uncut and I still have to say, 'I Just Don't KNOW!'

I can't watch NG anymore or else I will get a timeout. But I do appreciate reading about it here, though I can't remember the last time I learned anything from the show (hope that is OK to say :)

We all read the transcripts of the tapes long before they air on TV. And have already dissected them word by word, practically.

I am glad Mark K. seems to "get" that RC is not all innocence here, whatever his level of involvement is. Even if no one else wants to hear it (on the show, that is.)

I, too, fear that the truth of that night will never be known and that if we are lucky, we will eventually see some of these folks jailed for some version of it that a jury can swallow.

Maybe Misty didn't write the second letter

Yes, in that segment either M is suffering from some mental disorder, or...who would write the letter - M's alter ego?

Is it the reference to the Dunce Creek Bridge area in some of the released tapes?

Dunns Creek doesn't have a 'dock' per se... Private ones, but no public ones... the small boat ramp there, is dirt and not maintained...kinda like the citizens of this county made one...

So, what dock? Private? Public? What part of this county?

Chelsea is trying to sell them so they can get a vehicle, or she will give it up as a trade for a vehicle, so far LP is not biting.

Maybe Chelsea had the bright idea to sell the letter to get money for the entire clan to get pay-tel minutes, gas money for jail house visits, car repairs, etc. I know everybody is counting on Tim to send them money, so maybe Chelsea thinks this is a good way to off set what Tim is sending down to Florida. If my husband was sending our money to cover phone calls for his family, I'd be more than ticked!

M knowing/thinking that there was a letter sent to Chels (which she did not send) - let's say, set up by LE: why should that make M tell the truth?

Dunns Creek doesn't have a 'dock' per se... Private ones, but no public ones... the small boat ramp there, is dirt and not maintained...kinda like the citizens of this county made one...

So, what dock? Private? Public? What part of this county?

I'm just thinking - water (the thread of truth)?

Yes, in that segment either M is suffering from some mental disorder, or...who would write the letter - M's alter ego?

Chelsea could have wrote and is saying it's from Misty. I wouldn't put anything passed her.

I'm just thinking - water (the thread of truth)?

Water. We've got lakes, retention ponds, creeks, rivers, spring fed ponds... Some with private access only, others with both and for the most part, this is in the southern end of Putnam County! There's a couple of public docks within Crescent City...near to where it's been presumed, (by me anyway) as to where C.C. and T.C. lived at the time...

I'll bet GGM and TN are gonna be pizzed big time to find out they did all that walking around and "searching" before LE got there once they find out they were at the WRONG DOCK! LOL

I may be confused here, but can someone tell me how she can say they searched the wrong dock when she was there? Wasn't that her in the video that NG showed every night for a week? Wouldn't she have told them then that it was the wrong one?

Water. We've got lakes, retention ponds, creeks, rivers, spring fed ponds... Some with private access only, others with both and for the most part, this is in the southern end of Putnam County! There's a couple of public docks within Crescent City...near to where it's been presumed, (by me anyway) as to where C.C. and T.C. lived at the time...

My notes from one of the tapes - have no idea which one.
RE: DUNNS CREEK BRIDGE -

HC- Don't know where Grandpa got that s--- from?
- watched it last night - NG didn't say it happened
- i talked to Timmy a little while go...
Dunns Creek Bridge - someone said M supposedly said "she" was there
GPa said he saw t cops under t Dunns Creek Bridge
HC - (again) i don't know where Grandpa got that from...?
- cops underneath t bridge - M told them she was there
- surprised it isn't on TV on NG yesterday
ToC - it will be on soon, go home turn it on

I can see WHY LE searched Shell Harbor, seeing how the Croslin family lived so close to it at one time, easy walking distance to go and fish, for example... So, now I am racking brain to think of other location areas with water access such as a dock, can be connected with the Croslin's knowledge and frequency of being there or near there in the past... They all hadn't been in this county, that long, had they? If not, I don't see them knowing all the area and accesses...not like someone who'd grown up here...

Ditto. Needed more than a thanks. I can go over and over and over my theories, but they are just theories based on lies. So I sit here and feel horrible for HaLeigh and those who loved her. I'm just a gal on a puter... I can't imagine what it's like for those who knew her personally and how frustrating it must be.

Yawl caught me on a bad, angry day.... Sorry about that... :(

I'll bet GGM and TN are gonna be pizzed big time to find out they did all that walking around and "searching" before LE got there once they find out they were at the WRONG DOCK! LOL

Well, if it were me, this would have just been the last thing to have pizzed me off as to where, what and when...left unanswered! But yeah, that isn't the friendliest of woods to be stomping around in...I dang sure wouldn't be doing it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53