2010.06.03 Misty and Tommy's court appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO...Thats not all honeybuns..... I suspect some meds she is being given are playing a big part in what we are seeing...
That's what I was thinking, a Honey Bun/Psych meds combo. But, wow the change is dramatic !

I know jails feed starchy diets, not diet food at all, but, psych meds can put weight on you very rapidly. I have seen it with 3 friends. One gained 40 pounds in two months!!! So, it's not just junk food and jail diet we are seeing. Hopefully her head will clear and she can figure some things out that she really needs to, before August 16.

Lisa and Hank Sr. - attended the hearings. Lisa Croslin said her heart jumped when she saw her daughter. It was the first time in months she had seen her..."Misty is getting fat and Tommy is losing weight," she said.

Respectfully snipped from MADJGNLAW's post above.

We can chuckle at this and see the effects of Misty's and/or Tommy's incarceration. That said, it's very sad, imo, that Lisa Croslin has such a shallow relationship with her children. Commenting about Tommy and Misty's weight seems so trite: Could she not say something about how she misses them and wishes that her children were not in this predicament?

Maybe it's just me, but the weight remark sounds so superficial in light of everything that has happened to Lisa's children and the Croslin family: The weight loss/gain should be least of Lisa's concerns. jmo

That's what I was thinking, a Honey Bun/Psych meds combo. But, wow the change is dramatic !

BBM.. Thats my guess..And right now am wondering IF perhaps she has NOW told the truth in reference to what did happen...I know... I know... She has lied since the beginning, but I'm thinking she just may have told LE what really happened to Haleigh that afternoon/evening...I still have my doubts she could actually lead them to where Haleigh is though.. Reason being... She doesn't know where Ron C and his family took Haleigh......JMO

Wasn't it said recently that Misty was in a medical hold or something in jail ? I wonder if they were concerned about the fluid accumulation due to medications she's on.

Yowza! Misty looks terrible. She's put on weight, her complexion is spotty, she's not wearing make-up...she looks younger than she ever has.

I have not been successful at finding a photo of Misty today at the hearing. Could you give me the link where you saw one? Please.

ETA: As soon as I posted this I immediately found the photos posted. Sorry about that.

My guess? Jail food, psych meds, and lack of illicit drugs trifecta.

Lisa and Hank Sr. - attended the hearings. Lisa Croslin said her heart jumped when she saw her daughter. It was the first time in months she had seen her..."Misty is getting fat and Tommy is losing weight," she said.

Respectfully snipped from MADJGNLAW's post above.

We can chuckle at this and see the effects of Misty's and/or Tommy's incarceration. That said, it's very sad, imo, that Lisa Croslin has such a shallow relationship with her children. Commenting about Tommy and Misty's weight seems so trite: Could she not say something about how she misses them and wishes that her children were not in this predicament?

Maybe it's just me, but the weight remark sounds so superficial in light of everything that has happened to Lisa's children and the Croslin family: The weight loss/gain should be least of Lisa's concerns. jmo

I so agree with you: superficial and shallow! Seeing the pics of Tommy and Misty are very disturbing.

she looks like a baby. possibly playing on the heart trings of the judge. I truly hope it doesn't work!!

I didn't think she looked all that young---more aged/hardened than anything else....not good.....

It almost looks like she's on steroids... my heavens! Whoever is sending her all that commissary money might want to rethink their generosity, lol.

IIRC, doesn't Misty use an inhaler? If she has asthma and is having frequent episodes due to stress in jail, this would explain the "puffiness". I have asthma and know that cortico-steroidal inhalers can cause weight gain and acne, both of which are evidenced in the newly-released photos of Misty. jmo

What is the logical reason for Misty to hold out for a trial??? Just makes no sense with video and UC testimony as proof. Considering minimum mandatory sentencing, what can she hope to gain??? I am just baffled.

I don't know what the strategy is from Fields for Misty. MOO is that going in front of a jury it is quite possible she will get less prison time handed down from them then she would if she let a Judge just hand it down by pleading no contest.
I think we will be hearing alot about Ronald putting her up to it in her trial and if she can convince a Jury that then she certainly will get less time ....
MOO ....

It will be a letter saying what type of life Ron had and how he was a single parent, worked and made an honest living, lost a child, blah, blah, blah. We'll be seeing more of them. It's for the sentencing, so the judge will take pity on him.

It will be a letter saying what type of life Ron had and how he was a single parent, worked and made an honest living, lost a child, blah, blah, blah. We'll be seeing more of them. It's for the sentencing, so the judge will take pity on him.

I guess I'll write a letter regarding his blatant disregard for the laws of the land, endangering his child by driving in a wild car chase where weapons are reported to have been brandished, not to mention his savvy drug trafficking and desire to sell pills for the UC or eat 'em himself, and just generally acting like the law doesn't apply to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member