2010.06.03 Misty and Tommy's court appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up with the letter Annette Sykes wrote on Ron's behalf to the court?

542010CF000144XXAXMX
2010-01-21
Defendant
CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES
Alias

2010-05-28 43 LETTER FROM ANNETTE SYKES

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php

I cannot get this link to work. I get a blank search screen. Could you tell me what I am doing wrong or post the letter? TIA

I hope Ron's trial is not put off. As it is, July 19, I will be ever so happy. That is my birthday and all I want is for the judge to send him to jail without delay. *L*

I guess I'll write a letter regarding his blatant disregard for the laws of the land, endangering his child by driving in a wild car chase where weapons are reported to have been brandished, not to mention his savvy drug trafficking and desire to sell pills for the UC or eat 'em himself, and just generally acting like the law doesn't apply to him.

I'd simply like to know why he's never had to answer for any of his past crimes. Isn't it about time?

Gwen, go to the link, click on Criminal Dockets, in the search box, type in %cummings, scroll down to Ron's 1/21/10 court dockets. There is no letter, just the docket stating this:

2010-05-06 29 MOTION TO REDUCE BOND

2010-05-06 30 NOTICE OF HEARING SET ON 05/07/2010 AT 2:00 PM

2010-05-06 30 STATE'S MOTION FOR PRODUCTION AND DISCLOSURE OF SOURCE

2010-05-06 30 OF BAIL PREMIUM AND COLLATERAL PRIOR TO DEFENDANT'S

2010-05-06 30 RELEASE ON BAIL (NEBBIA HEARING)

2010-05-28 31 LETTER FROM ANNETTE SYKES

Zip.

"He wants to get this behind him and move on," Tommy's lawyer James Werter said . Afterward, the lawyer said his client has told police everything he knows about the disappearance - and the presumed death - of Haleigh Cummings. Werter added that the State Attorney's Office seems to be looking for more information.

So the case has been turned over to the State's Attorney? Are they that close?

Oh nevermind, I know the answer.

Wht is it suppose to be about? Did anyone see it?TIA

Most likely a "character reference" letter. Which would just say what a great guy he is, what a hard life he had, what a hard working and loving dad he was, please be lenient, get him help for drug issues. (And for sleeping with teenagers, lol.)

On the other hand, if feeling feisty, it could say what a loser he is and please give him the most sever punishment.

Maybe, just maybe... GGS said, "Keep him!" :)

Maybe, just maybe... GGS said, "Keep him!" :)

LOL...well, I would have newfound respect for her then!

One thing I will say for GGMS is at least she is doing this the right way, instead of going on TV telling all about her grandson (unlike another grandmother we all know).

I don't trust GGMS any further than I could throw her, but I can't blame her for trying on behalf of her kin, albeit a bit too late. Meaning, it would have been nice if she had tried on behalf of kin before things got so bad that a 5-year-old (also her kin) paid the ultimate price for generations of "enabling."

All MOO.

Do MC's eyebrows look different? Weren't they rather thick before? I think that's what's making her look different even more than her weight gain.

***I apologize for the superficiality of this post :blushing: ***

That's what I thought, too. It makes her face look heavier. I think she's taking some bad advice as far as her grooming is concerned.

She looks like she is not wearing makeup. Some people look very different without their makeup. And eyebrows can look thin unless made up.

Truthfully, the only difference I see in either Tommy or Misty is that I can see their whole head, rather than just their forehead and occasionally their eyes.

Croslin Pleads No Contest In Drug Case

UPDATED: 5:15 pm EDT June 3, 2010
"Snip" http://www.news4jax.com/news/23779917/detail.html

Hank Croslin Sr. said he told his son, Hank Croslin Jr., and daughter, Misty Cummigns, before they saw the judge Thursday to "hang in there and keep praying to their God."

He told Channel 4 he knows his children have used drugs, but he said they are not dealers.

"I think the drug charges pretty much was a set up," Croslin Sr. said. "Misty or (Hank) wasn't drug traffickers. They just was middlemen runners. (Police) have not got none of the drug dealers out there. They just went after Misty and (Hank). It was nothing about the drugs. It was about Haleigh."

Croslin Sr. said he hopes some good will come out of all of this. He said he knows his family is still being questioned about Haleigh and her whereabouts.

"We got to find out what happened to Haleigh," Croslin Sr. said. "We need to know. The parents need to know. We need closure for Haleigh, but I don't think the system needs to entrap anybody."

Croslin Pleads No Contest In Drug Case

UPDATED: 5:15 pm EDT June 3, 2010
"Snip" http://www.news4jax.com/news/23779917/detail.html

Hank Croslin Sr. said he told his son, Hank Croslin Jr., and daughter, Misty Cummigns, before they saw the judge Thursday to "hang in there and keep praying to their God."

He told Channel 4 he knows his children have used drugs, but he said they are not dealers.

"I think the drug charges pretty much was a set up," Croslin Sr. said. "Misty or (Hank) wasn't drug traffickers. They just was middlemen runners. (Police) have not got none of the drug dealers out there. They just went after Misty and (Hank). It was nothing about the drugs. It was about Haleigh."

Croslin Sr. said he hopes some good will come out of all of this. He said he knows his family is still being questioned about Haleigh and her whereabouts.

"We got to find out what happened to Haleigh," Croslin Sr. said. "We need to know. The parents need to know. We need closure for Haleigh, but I don't think the system needs to entrap anybody."

Well alrighty then.
:waitasec:

:laugh:
Truthfully, the only difference I see in either Tommy or Misty is that I can see their whole head, rather than just their forehead and occasionally their eyes.

heh. I'm pretty sure those noses are longer. :innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member