TH's polygraphs

How much would a good defense attorney cost? Would one take her case pro bono?

Could it be Kaine doesn't want to shell out the money? Is he broke? Just wondering as it seems most would have lawyered up by now.

Could it be Kaine doesn't want to shell out the money? Is he broke? Just wondering as it seems most would have lawyered up by now.

Seeing this is a national case, It's very possible that a high-end defense attorney will take it on for free for the publicity it will bring.

She's probably already getting calls.

You made some very good points of logic here!

Any medical appointment that required some kind of paperwork from the teacher was not just a routine appointment. It was some sort of evaluation that probably was made months in advance at the Dr.'s available time, not by her choice. Plus that Friday (11th) was also one of the school's end of the year activities day, and any end of the year day such as that contains little academic content.

All in all, it's pretty obvious that any paperwork given on a Thursday was not expected to be completed and in to the Dr. by the next school day which involved such a chaotic and active schedule. Once again, simple logic.

My 2nd-grade teacher MIL says it's an evaluation. Because the teacher spends so much of the kid's day with him, the teacher's input is desired in certain instances, such as those dealing with behavioral/emotional issues or medical one's with heavy behavioral components such as Tourette's. Not routine pediatric check-ups.

Well, I'm just trying to figure what kind of questionnaire a physicians office would require his classroom teacher to fill out??? I could see the school requiring a paper be filled out by a doctor regarding medications and permission to administer - but why would the Dr. need something from his teacher?

Unless this was a behavioral/psychiatric type thing and it wasn't an appointment at the medical Dr.'s office.

I.

And if I had an appointment scheduled that required a teacher to fill out paperwork, then I would probably not give it to her on the day of the appointment, I would give it to her a week in advance. If my child was not actually in the talent show (which I have seen no solid confirmation that Kyron was performing some grand solo act) then I would likely not attend unless I had absolutely no other obligations at all.

Why would the teacher have to fill out paperwork in advance regarding a doctor's appointment?

FB got her caught. If she never posted she, IMO, would have got off scott free.

Many people said that going to the gym, posting and playing games on Facebook, and running from the cameras was just a way she was dealing with stress.

I hope this case will open up a lot of people's eyes to the WRONG things that "possible" criminals do after a "possible" crime is committed.

It floors me that they "possibly" plan out the perfect crime -- then talk about "clean sheets"

To quote a popular phrase -- FAIL!

In my opinion the SM is involved. However, with that said, I do not see this second poly test as indicative of her involvement. As others have already said, a great number of things could have negatively effected her first test results, and we don't even know what those results were yet. It could have very well been a "pass" and this is just more questions. Or it could have easily been inconclusive due to the stress or anything she might be taking to help with the stress.

I will say this. If this were my child missing, they'd have to lock me up and/or tranquilize me to stop me from going on an all out manhunt for the person/people responsible. If I were given a LDT during that time, I have no doubt they'd have to redo it again at a later date.

I believe she is involved, I do not believe this new LDT request tells us much about the situation though. We simply need more info on the first results to come to any conclusions about this new one. IMO :)

It would cost her a pretty penny, likely at least $200 an hour. If I were her husband, there would be no way I would pay one dime for an attorney for her unless I was 100% positive she did not do it and/or was in denial.

No criminal defense attorney in his or her right mind would bill her monthly. They'd want their money up front, paid as a nonrefundable retainer, most likely. Otherwise, they would run a big risk of not being paid.

There might be a stray attorney out there who would take her case pro bono just for the publicity. But they'd have to be pretty hungry to do it, and she'd have to be pretty desperate to hire a desperate attorney.

This is all IMO. YMMV.

I have been following this case lately and wanted to comment, especially after hearing the friend's statement

terri is cooperating

doesn't understand why all the questions

truck being taken in for "repairs"

its seeming more and more like this woman is not stable and could her her mind be blocking any involvement to protect her emotionally. would make sense with some of the comments, the LE presence in the home, truck being taken for "repairs". I think someone stated previously that they may have said that so TH would think repairs and not "search".

just my opinions

Seeing this is a national case, It's very possible that a high-end defense attorney will take it on for free for the publicity it will bring.

I'm surprised Gloria isn't on the horn to her already seeing as SM is apparently a frustrated victim.

:D:

and then the 2nd poly would be an attempt to get some sort of "breakthough" possibly

Why are they asking her "all this stuff"? Hmmm, probably because her story doesn't jive with her cell phone pings. After just a day or two, LE suddenly became very tight-lipped and refused to confirm anything, including the date Kyron's picture was taken. My opinion is that was based on her failing a polygraph. Then they got the cell phone pings that showed she was at or near Sauvie Island. Still haven't found him yet. My guess is the second polygraph is to answer questions that will give them a better idea of where Kyron is.

Why would the teacher have to fill out paperwork in advance regarding a doctor's appointment?

The only thing I can come up with is a behavioral evaluation. When I worked in the child behavioral clinic we had the parents and teacher periodically fill out behavioral checklists to monitor the child's progess in behavioral treatment.

We haven't heard anything about Kyron being in treatment of that nature as of yet, but that's one possibility to explain this "paperwork".

Yes, she may be. I think attorneys who do that are acting in an unethical manner. It's called solicitation, and it is for personal gain.

Why are they asking her "all this stuff"? Hmmm, probably because her story doesn't jive with her cell phone pings. After just a day or two, LE suddenly became very tight-lipped and refused to confirm anything, including the date Kyron's picture was taken. My opinion is that was based on her failing a polygraph. Then they got the cell phone pings that showed she was at or near Sauvie Island. Still haven't found him yet. My guess is the second polygraph is to answer questions that will give them a better idea of where Kyron is.

I know. Really? You lost a 7 year old child who was under your supervision and you wonder why the police are asking you "all this stuff"? What are they supposed to do, just move right along and worry about clean sheets and going to the gym like you did?

I'm just getting caught up on new threads/posts since last night. We were under a severe thunderstorm warning and shut down the computer @9:00 EDT.

Comments about the doctor appointment are puzzling me because I thought that TMH had "called out (the information) across the room". Now, I'm reading that she actually handed "paper work" to the teacher. Why the conflicting explanation? :waitasec:

I'm just getting caught up on new threads/posts since last night. We were under a severe thunderstorm warning and shut down the computer @9:00 EDT.

Comments about the doctor appointment are puzzling me because I thought that TMH had "called out (the information) across the room". Now, I'm reading that she actually handed "paper work" to the teacher. Why the conflicting explanation? :waitasec:

It's conflicting because her friend is getting this info directly from her, I believe it is part of her cover my bum mode kick in. It is her story and she is sticking to it ....jmo of course

I would like to know about the paperwork to be filled out, for all we know she just laid it on the teachers desk and never handed it to her personally ...

And it is easily verifiable when the actual appointment really was. I always tried to give the teachers advance notice.

IMO

Either the first poly was inconclusive or they neglected to ask a question that didn't seem relevant at that time , but now it is relevant.

Yes, I am pretty sure LE knows if/when the appointment actually was and can easily verify that.... I wish I knew what it was for.

IMO, it has "motive" written all over it...any paperwork needed to be filled out by a teacher has to be some sort of behavioral/psychological testing, there is no way it could be anything medical.

Yes.That was what I was thinking too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back