What do you make of Terri never speaking to the media?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The references to have been deleted. The site is not verified to be truthful or trustworthy, plus I've had many complaints that there is a virus associated with it. Please do not use it as a reference anymore. Thanks!

The references to have been deleted. The site is not verified to be truthful or trustworthy, plus I've had many complaints that there is a virus associated with it. Please do not use it as a reference anymore. Thanks!

Did the cache have a virus too? I thought it was safe. I completely apologize if anyone has gotten the virus because of me. I know the original link crashed my windows yesterday.

Sorry Kimster, by referencing it without providing a link and discussing the virus, I was attempting to discourage others from using it or links to it as a trusted source, wasn't trying to spread problems but rather halt the spread.

I'll go back to letting the mods handle those kinds of things. :(

The only words I want to hear come out of TH's lips are where Kyron is...

If Terri says she will talk to the media, it does not mean she will. That statement from her is a way for her to defend herself to the public. She will appear to have nothing to hide and will pledge to speak freely. But I doubt we will hear from her.
And her friend, giving comments to the media about Terri's situation, should keep silent too or she may find herself being questioned by LE, if that hasn't already happened. She could sudden be part of this case.
The best thing Terri's friend can do is to tell Terri to hire an attorney at this time.
I am of course strongly concerned with finding this child, safe and unharmed. But this side story of the pending divorce and the RO does nothing but take the focus off the search.
jmo

ROSEBURG — Ron Tarver hesitates when asked whether his ex-wife, Terri Moulton Horman, could be behind the disappearance of her stepson, Kyron Horman.

After Kyron vanished, the reasons why J left his home and friends in Portland to move to Southern Oregon have been the subject of intense speculation. Terri Moulton Horman declined to comment when WW visited her home June 23.

J was a student at Lincoln High School in Portland, where he was on the swim team and played trumpet in the school band. Tarver says Terri Moulton Horman sent the boy to Roseburg in March this year because his grades were slipping and he was acting out at home.

“He and Kaine on occasion butted heads, because James is hard-headed,” Tarver says.

Trouble hit home again when Kyron disappeared. The day after Kyron vanished, Tarver says, J went to the Hormans’ house for a previously planned weeklong visit.

Tarver says on June 8, four days after Kyron disappeared, J called him from the Hormans’ house and mentioned Terri Moulton Horman had taken a polygraph test. It’s been reported that she has since taken a second polygraph. What hasn’t been publicly confirmed until now is that authorities were already focusing on her so soon after Kyron vanished.

Tarver says when J mentioned the polygraph to him over the phone, he heard Terri Moulton Horman begin yelling in the background to be quiet and not reveal anything more. Given the intense media scrutiny, the family agreed J should return to Roseburg, Tarver says.

“It was a zoo, so we got him out of there,” Tarver says. “It’s just been devastating for the whole family. Obviously, the longer it drags on, the less chance there is for a happy ending.”

Entire article at this link.
http://wweek.com/editorial/3634/14214/

Hmm ok..so J went to his mothers the day after the " disappearance" for a pre arranged week visit. This kind of ties in with a member who said she was local who posted on here a couple of weeks ago who said a boy went in her shop the day after it happened wearing a Kyron teeshirt and saying Kyron was his brother. However..i thought they claimed that J was away camping for the weekend and not contactable? Why say he was somewhere camping when it happened if he wasnt?

Hmm ok..so J went to his mothers the day after the " disappearance" for a pre arranged week visit. This kind of ties in with a member who said she was local who posted on here a couple of weeks ago who said a boy went in her shop the day after it happened wearing a Kyron teeshirt and saying Kyron was his brother. However..i thought they claimed that J was away camping for the weekend and not contactable? Why say he was somewhere camping when it happened if he wasnt?

Very good question.

I know right S~mama?! Something must be going on for them to all be camped out in the driveway... He mentions that all the stations are there.. and networks means msm like abc, etc right???

wonder if something was tipped off to them or if they are just there due to all the recent news??? or could TH going to make a statement??? not sure so that is why I posted the tweet in this thread.

Wow, that's itneresting... I hope they keep us up to date. I know nothing about "tweets"

IIRC, it was Terri's mom who said that.

IIRC, it was Terri's mom who said that.

And it was Terris mother who claimed that Kyron was probably afraid of cops..even tho he apparently wanted to be one when he got older..and his step father is one. I cant help wondering how much Terris mother in fact knows her...or for that matter where the woman got her information from.

ROSEBURG — Ron Tarver hesitates when asked whether his ex-wife, Terri Moulton Horman, could be behind the disappearance of her stepson, Kyron Horman.

Tarver says she cheated on him during their four-year marriage. Then she left him in 1995. But responsible for what happened to a 7-year-old boy?

“I don’t know [what she’s capable of doing],” says Tarver, standing with his current wife, Angela Rockwood, outside their house in this Southern Oregon town of 21,000 people.

BBM & Red. This gives us some insight. If Terri cheated on one husband she very well could have cheated on Kaine. Perhaps meeting someone on SI? That may or may not have something to do w/ the divorce. I would HOPE that if that was the reason for the divorce that Kaine would have waited to file until after Kyron was found.

After Kyron vanished, the reasons why J left his home and friends in Portland to move to Southern Oregon have been the subject of intense speculation. Terri Moulton Horman declined to comment when WW visited her home June 23.

J was a student at Lincoln High School in Portland, where he was on the swim team and played trumpet in the school band. Tarver says Terri Moulton Horman sent the boy to Roseburg in March this year because his grades were slipping and he was acting out at home.

“He and Kaine on occasion butted heads, because James is hard-headed,” Tarver says.

Trouble hit home again when Kyron disappeared. The day after Kyron vanished, Tarver says, J went to the Hormans’ house for a previously planned weeklong visit.

Tarver says on June 8, four days after Kyron disappeared, J called him from the Hormans’ house and mentioned Terri Moulton Horman had taken a polygraph test. It’s been reported that she has since taken a second polygraph. What hasn’t been publicly confirmed until now is that authorities were already focusing on her so soon after Kyron vanished.

Tarver says when J mentioned the polygraph to him over the phone, he heard Terri Moulton Horman begin yelling in the background to be quiet and not reveal anything more. Given the intense media scrutiny, the family agreed J should return to Roseburg, Tarver says.

“It was a zoo, so we got him out of there,” Tarver says. “It’s just been devastating for the whole family. Obviously, the longer it drags on, the less chance there is for a happy ending.”

Entire article at this link.
http://wweek.com/editorial/3634/14214/

wow. Now that they have been mentioned in the news can we talk about their public facebook pages?

I am curious why the news and family said that the brother was out of town camping and that they were waiting to tell him about kyron. But then in this article they say he was at the horman house the day after kyron vanished. not camping with dad.

From the above link:

Moulton kept custody of J, and Tarver saw the boy regularly on weekends—but recently, J left his mother’s home to live with his maternal grandparents in Roseburg.

The day after Kyron vanished, Tarver says, J went to the Hormans’ house for a previously planned weeklong visit.
---------
And from this article: http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

Terri also has a 16-year-old son from a former marriage who has lived with her mom and dad for the past few months in Roseburg. The teen's father also lives in the area and the two are on a Boy Scout camping trip this weekend.

It will be difficult to give him the news, Moulton said.

He's living with her. Did she not know where he was supposed to be that weekend? Either Terri's mother or her ex is not telling the truth here.

To be honest..if she thought he was camping..and he wasnt..then where was he exactly?

Actually i thought he left the grand parents to live with one of his other dads anyhow?

His father said the 16yo was at the Horman's the day after Kyron went missing for a PRE-ARRANGED visit. Seems Terri knew he was not camping.

After Kyron vanished, the reasons why J left his home and friends in Portland to move to Southern Oregon have been the subject of intense speculation.

Tarver says Terri Moulton Horman sent the boy to Roseburg in March this year because his grades were slipping and he was acting out at home.

The day after Kyron vanished, Tarver says, J went to the Hormans’ house for a previously planned weeklong visit.

http://www.roseburg.k12.or.us/depts/parents/documents/2009-10HighCal.pdf

If Terri was concerned about his grades slipping, why plan to bring him back for a weeklong visit before school was out? Why not wait one more week to do so?

His father said the 16yo was at the Horman's the day after Kyron went missing for a PRE-ARRANGED visit. Seems Terri knew he was not camping.

Oh i know that...grrr this is getting weirder by the minute. Why did the grandmother say he was camping and uncontactable when he wasnt?

Terri didn't say he was camping, her mother did. And his father says he's living with his maternal grandparents. So why would she say such a thing.

Oh i know that...grrr this is getting weirder by the minute. Why did the grandmother say he was camping and uncontactable when he wasnt?

To keep him from being hounded by the media, possibly, IDK. I could see myself saying something like that off the top of my head to keep my other children/grandchildren away from the spotlight in such a circumstance.

daydreamer, could you please edit your post number 111 if you haven't already? It mentions Terri's teen son by initial throughout most but there are some areas where his name is listed in full. I am pretty sure we haven't been authorized by the mods to use minor childrens names at this point. That may well change, although I prefer never to use them myself regardless of what TOS says.

If you have laready removed it then please disregard. Not nagging, just don't want anyone getting unnecessary Time Outs for innocent errors

NONE of this is making any sense.

But I can't say I'm surprised. Seems to be par for the course in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard