Landscaper says Terri Horman wanted him to kill her husband!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so call me crazy but I don't think one advertises for a landscaper with the true goal of hiring a hitman. I mean talk about steroptyping!
WANTED:
Landscaper <<wink wink>>

Ok so my question is, what was it about the other landscaper that made Terri allegedly think he would be a good hire for murder? People don't usually throw that out there without some reason to think that person may respond favorably.

It has been said that the landscaper was hired without Kaine's knowledge. It's also been "rumored" that Kaine was having an affair. So I think it's highly possible that (if it's true) when TH found this out that she hired a landscaper to reciprocate with. Not necessarily to kill her husband, but get back at him. I think she was having a relationship with the gardener guy and LE dug that up and in the process LE was told by this guy that TH actually wanted to him to kill her husband.
JMO

It's just so darned hard to envision how that conversation went. You would think you'd have to have at least a few conversations with your landscaper before you - or he - would broach the subject of murder for hire. And something more than the hedges and tulips would have to be part of the conversation before you could get there.

Maybe he came over to do some work and she happened to have just had a fight with Kaine and was crying? He asks what's wrong, she tells him how hurt she is, and one or the other makes a remark - maybe in a half-joking way? - and it proceeds to serious talk from there?

This is just really hard for me to envision.

It has been said that the landscaper was hired without Kaine's knowledge. It's also been "rumored" that Kaine was having an affair. So I think it's highly possible that (if it's true) when TH found this out that she hired a landscaper to reciprocate with. Not necessarily to kill her husband, but get back at him. I think she was having a relationship with the gardener guy and LE dug that up and in the process LE was told by this guy that TH actually wanted to him to kill her husband.
JMO
Maybe she didn't want him and he was a disgruntled wannabe boyfriend.

They must have already been having a pretty 'dark' conversation for her to mention the murder for hire plot....my guess is this guy is pretty shady or she wouldn't have 'gone there' and he wouldn't have waited 6/7 months to tell LE, and then only when asked.

I'm guessing this guy will have a history when we find out who he is.

I would have to think he has some kind of unsavory background. Told her something that made her believe him and feel safe enough to have the conversation with him.
Then again if he is unsavory, how good is his word ?

Even though this is KOIN news, they are basing the whole article off of an article written by Blink on Crime. *sigh* Must be a slow news day.
We'll see how good she is if the other things she stated end up being true.

I would have to think he has some kind of unsavory background. Told her something that made her believe him and feel safe enough to have the conversation with him.

EXACTLY

Ok so call me crazy but I don't think one advertises for a landscaper with the true goal of hiring a hitman. I mean talk about steroptyping!
WANTED:
Landscaper <<wink wink>>

Ok so my question is, what was it about the other landscaper that made Terri allegedly think he would be a good hire for murder? People don't usually throw that out there without some reason to think that person may respond favorably.

Maybe she knew him quite well and had him under her spell :angel:

But if you call "heads" AND "tails"...the chances are you will be correct 100% of the time.

What I keep thinking about is if she has this psycopathic mind {as Pat Brown alluded to today on JVM's show} that would think up, plan and be able to carry out, have her alibi set, etc. she could easily do it another time.

That is my belief.

Yes, From what I've read they met in August when SG had their eco landscaping project going. They must have kept in touch :innocent: until Jan when she most likely learned of her hubby's wandering ways and it hurt her badly. It could be she got to know him better as to trust him, and meanwhile the hubby was also becoming more involved. And so she made her LS guy a proposal she thought he couldn't refuse. except he obviously did because Kaine is still alive. IMO And he didn't run to the cops as he was still 'with' her possibly and suddenly LE is outside knockin' at his door :waitasec::waitasec:

Oh, I could go on but better not. Albeit to say I doubt she popped the question to the LS exactly 6 mos ago. And I don't think it had anything to do with her older son J moving to Roseburg. Families weather the problems of teenage/parent problems IMO

Do we know that Terri and landscaper had any kind of relationship or when it ended (even professionally?)

If she is "out there" enough, she may have just thought they were friends and that it was worth a try to ask him.

WANTED:
Landscaper <<wink wink>>

I can't believe that any one would need to place an ad for a landscaper. Usually they are the ones placing ads, looking for customers, at least around by me. They send coupons, advertise in the paper, free rags, and all that stuff. Why would she place an ad for a landscaper when all she had to do was use the yellow pages. Strange.

Do we know that Terri and landscaper had any kind of relationship or when it ended (even professionally?)

If she is "out there" enough, she may have just thought they were friends and that it was worth a try to ask him.

That question was brought up on JVM this afternoon and I don't think it was answered with a confirmation. More like well, no comment. And it was just a TH anyway who was asked the question. I've read it many times but don't know if it is in a link. xox

Police have confirmed a report that Terri Horman tried to pay another as yet unnamed landscaper to kill her husband, Kaine Horman, in 2009. That landscaper reportedly contacted police after the alleged murder for hire offer.
http://www.katu.com/news/local/97845894.html

Ok, I am officially confused. Or more confused. Police confirmed something? Is this yet another landscaper? Or the very first one? If that landscaper went to police after the alleged murder for hire plot why didn't they tell KH at that time? Why are we at this point?

EXACTLY

Forget his word, how good is his "weed whacking"?

I know, I know, bad taste. But this case presents a target rich environment as my ex-military bud would say.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97845894.html

Ok, I am officially confused. Or more confused. Police confirmed something? Is this yet another landscaper? Or the very first one? If that landscaper went to police after the alleged murder for hire plot why didn't they tell KH at that time? Why are we at this point?

No she only approached one landscaper ...the one we knew about at 4am on July 4th from the Oregonian.

Other references to Landscapers are immaterial at this point...(unless one actually comes forward and says she approached him to put a hit on someone.).

I'm not surprised you're confused. The standard of reporting is becoming abysmal from some of the local MSM outlets...dont forget this was the day when the MSM hit rock bottom and cited a crime-web blog whose story was based on anon sources and which in the past 4 weeks has been wrong many times in its coverage of Kyron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kschopp