2010.07.12 - TH accused of sexual affair

If it was a set up then I think the FBI and LE were in on it because they had the phone texts,, pics, and conversations. MOO I'm not sure yet on this.. It could just be they caught her with a bugged phone doing this and called Mr. C. in to question him.

I can't even believe she would trust her phone. I mean even Misty C. knew her phone was bugged. KWIM? This is just outrageous not thought out behavior.

She is probably going to get a bat phone. They sell them at Freddie's.

IIRC, TH was adopted. Maybe because of her bio parents giving her up, she had a need to feel wanted and this may have played a part in the decisions she's made throughout her life. JMO

ugly coping is a possibility.

I don't think that is the case but it cannot be discounted completely.

The most important aspect of it for me is that it speaks to character and the fact that the landscaper reported similar behavior according to today's article, it does lend credibility to the landscapers story.

Additionally, if she is behaving this way with one to three men, then imo, there could be others and that is important if we are looking for potential motives and accomplices. This is not normal behavior at time of crisis.

This is beyond ugly coping, IMO. This is full blown psycho coping. What in the HELL is she doing inviting a former friend of Kaine's into her home and showing him the restraining order? And sexting? OMG this is NOT the time to be sexting! What is she, stuck in high school?

Wow this woman is wacko. I am really scared because I am not sure what she is capable of in this state. She needs good psychiatric care and needs to be off of the streets for awhile. I'm afraid she's going to do something to hurt herself or someone else. If I was Kaine, I would NOT be moving back into the family home at this point. Who knows what else she's done in there.

I am not getting a good feeling about this at all. I really do hope they arrest her this week, why haven't they already for violating the order?

http://web.me.com/owensfamily4/Bring_Kyron_Home/Photos.html#6

This is MC's site...

This was the first big project that we completed with the help of all of the generous donations from our fellow SC Alums and other friends. THANK YOU for your continued support! You’re helping keep Kyron’s picture out there and keeping him on everyone’s mind.

Under the photo on this page he posts...
KATU found us first... we didn’t ask for it...
First where was this money put,who was in charge of it and I hope it's been regulated.Also,why did he make a point of saying "we didn't ask for it".As if he was justifying the media coming to him and I wonder how would the media have known he was hanging a banner?There's hardly anyone there.

Calliope mentioned in the other thread that this could have been a set up.

If this is a setup, she is the most gullible, most stupid person on the planet. Good lord they got a lot if this was a setup. I don't think so. Come on guys, this is not a massive conspiracy against TH. She is doing all of this wacko stuff herself. I usually use this quote when talking about another case, but you can't make this stuff up!

Does anyone know how far back they can request the cell phone records? Also, how far back can they pull up and review text messages? TIA I have no clue about these things.

AFAIK, years. I'd bet that LE has all of that between TH and the landscaper. That would be one way of being able to make the comparision that's in the Contempt Motion.

This is an awful thought but did TH think getting rid of the kids and KH would give her better chances with eligible men???
She lost her own 16 year old back to his grandparents, but I bet she never figured she would lose baby girl to KH.
TH wanted KH dead and maybe she did kill KYRON just to be free for a man!
Diane Downs did it for a man IIRC. JMOO

http://web.me.com/owensfamily4/Bring_Kyron_Home/Photos.html#6

This is MC's site...

This was the first big project that we completed with the help of all of the generous donations from our fellow SC Alums and other friends. THANK YOU for your continued support! You’re helping keep Kyron’s picture out there and keeping him on everyone’s mind.

Under the photo on this page he posts...
KATU found us first... we didn’t ask for it...
First where was this money put,who was in charge of it and I hope it's been regulated.Also,why did he make a point of saying "we didn't ask for it".As if he was justifying the media coming to him and I wonder how would the media have known he was hanging a banner?There's hardly anyone there.

who is the owensfamily in the url?

If it was a set up then I think the FBI and LE were in on it because they had the phone texts,, pics, and conversations. MOO I'm not sure yet on this.. It could just be they caught her with a bugged phone doing this and called Mr. C. in to question him.

I can't even believe she would trust her phone. I mean even Misty C. knew her phone was bugged. KWIM? This is just outrageous not thought out behavior.

I'll work on fleshing out my theory, but for now IMO this was Sting II.

I don't think the FBI likes being made to look the fool. I don't believe that a friend from 20 years ago just *happened* to appear on the scene after Kyron went missing or that he just *happened* to decide to play good samaritan to Terri 2 days after Kaine fled with baby K.

In fact.... I wouldn't be surprised if "Mike Cook" isn't who we think he is ;)

This is an awful thought but did TH think getting rid of the kids and KH would give her better chances with eligible men???
She lost her own 16 year old back to his grandparents, but I bet she never figured she would lose baby girl to KH.
TH wanted KH dead and maybe she did kill KYRON just to be free for a man!
Diane Downs did it for a man IIRC.
JMOO

So did Susan Smith, that 'business man' she was having an affair with. :( (Btw, she's asking for a new trial! :eek:)

This is beyond ugly coping, IMO. This is full blown psycho coping. What in the HELL is she doing inviting a former friend of Kaine's into her home and showing him the restraining order? And sexting? OMG this is NOT the time to be sexting! What is she, stuck in high school?

Wow this woman is wacko. I am really scared because I am not sure what she is capable of in this state. She needs good psychiatric care and needs to be off of the streets for awhile. I'm afraid she's going to do something to hurt herself or someone else. If I was Kaine, I would NOT be moving back into the family home at this point. Who knows what else she's done in there.

I am not getting a good feeling about this at all. I really do hope they arrest her this week, why haven't they already for violating the order?

I think she went to his house then asked him to lie to her attorney about it. IIRC.

ETA: it appears they were two different events. I stand corrected.

http://www.kptv.com/download/2010/0712/24229769.pdf

If this is a setup, she is the most gullible, most stupid person on the planet. Good lord they got a lot if this was a setup. I don't think so. Come on guys, this is not a massive conspiracy against TH. She is doing all of this wacko stuff herself. I usually use this quote when talking about another case, but you can't make this stuff up!

I didn't say it was a conspiracy against Terri.

I don't think the FBI likes being made to look the fool. I don't believe that a friend from 20 years ago just *happened* to appear on the scene after Kyron went missing or that he just *happened* to decide to play good samaritan to Terri 2 days after Kaine fled with baby K.

I agree. I've been hedging on this since I read it but tend to lean toward a sting.

Mr. Cook may be doing KH a favor. He could posssibly be the bait. May
I add that he and KH are friends on popular social networks?

That doesn't mean anything. I have a lot of people I went to high school and junior high with on my friends list. A lot of them don't even post and we hardly talk. I mostly added them because I knew who they were and I don't add people I don't know. It doesn't mean I'm buddy buddy with most of them. In fact, places like Facebook encourage you to add high school classmates and the like. There's groups for high schools and such. I don't think this means anything.

Plus, her behavior is so jaw dropping, I doubt this was a setup. I mean wanting some information is one thing, you really think KH was wanting sexting messages too?

I just can't believe this. I step away for most of the day and login, and find this! WTF is going on? Is she deluded? Just stupid? I can't believe this. What in God's green earth was she thinking? Something is not right in her head.

This is an extremely interesting theory, and one that makes the most sense regarding this recent news. Something about this guy just showing up the way he did, and then suddenly involved in this recent situation... I just could not wrap my head around. But this... this theory makes sense to me! Thank you!

LOL who do we "think" he is? :innocent:

This is an extremely interesting theory, and one that makes the most sense regarding this recent news. Something about this guy just showing up the way he did, and then suddenly involved in this recent situation... I just could not wrap my head around. But this... this theory makes sense to me! Thank you!

I have to admit, it could make sense. I still don't believe it because if it is true, this woman just gave them the equivalent of a gold mine. Holy Cow.

Okay....something is not adding up here. They are old friends from high school...they haven't been in contact until AFTER Kyron went missing???

According to this video with Mike Cook he says "Terri and Kaine live right up the street from me." Wha??????????? They were out of touch friends and he lives right down the street??? Hmmmmm.....

Check out about 1:50 in the video...
http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

Yeah, this ups my curiosity as well - and my questions. I was not aware they were neighbors! It also did register with me that the photos LE have seen (of the sexting) are of Respondent (TH), no mention of MC and his participation other than he, well, participated, texted. They didn't say he responded with photos....Rather curious.

Perhaps he is a noble mole?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marionmiller
Back