2010.07.12 - TH accused of sexual affair

This is an extremely interesting theory, and one that makes the most sense regarding this recent news. Something about this guy just showing up the way he did, and then suddenly involved in this recent situation... I just could not wrap my head around. But this... this theory makes sense to me! Thank you!

Can anyone remember when he showed up? I know the first time was when he was hanging banners but what was the date? Were they on to Terri by this time? For him to be a mole it seems he was involved in the case very early on.

I just had terrible thought.....Did KYRON find out about TH cheating on dad?
Was he going to tell???
and TH did something to keep KYRON from talking to anyone about her secret life???

I respect your opinion, and don't entirely disagree. However, there are people, both men and women, who resort to "snuggling" any time they are stressed. Since he was her husband, maybe she didn't think it was inappropriate. I don't know about everyone else, but I could only see her from the waist up, so didn't notice the rubbing. Sorry.
But... I wouldn't get that close to my hubby on national t.v., it's just not who I am. I was raised with the belief that there is a time and place for intimate hugs and kisses, and that would not be one of them. But she might have thought nothing of it.... except to send a signal to the ex: he's mine, now, so back off! Come to think of it... that might be it![/QUOTE]

I understand the concept of seeking comfort in the arms of another person, but what I saw was a full-front torso press. Much more in this body language than "snuggling": It is forward, aggressive, and given that it's a female pressing against a male, very sexual in nature. I doubt that Terri gave any consideration to whether or not the behavior was appropriate or not. In that regard, your comment about the signal to the ex might be right on ;) jmo

This is beyond ugly coping, IMO. This is full blown psycho coping. What in the HELL is she doing inviting a former friend of Kaine's into her home and showing him the restraining order? And sexting? OMG this is NOT the time to be sexting! What is she, stuck in high school?

Wow this woman is wacko. I am really scared because I am not sure what she is capable of in this state. She needs good psychiatric care and needs to be off of the streets for awhile. I'm afraid she's going to do something to hurt herself or someone else. If I was Kaine, I would NOT be moving back into the family home at this point. Who knows what else she's done in there.

I am not getting a good feeling about this at all. I really do hope they arrest her this week, why haven't they already for violating the order?

I'm with you on that. Not only would I not move back into that house, I wouldn't eat or drink anything left in there. I would have to sterilize everything for fear that she may have poisoned something. I'd even go as far as throwing away shampoo and toothpaste, toothbrushes etc.
As I understand it. the story started that TH was friends with Kyron's Mother first and that when she got sick that TH took over as Kyron's Mother. I've wondered what kind of medical condition did Kyron's real Mom have. Could it have been caused by something that TH had been giving her and it was not detected? It's a thought that just won't leave my mind. I at first thought that Kyron may have been taken by an older child as I felt that an older child was involved. But I have since learned that TH's older son was put out of the home...so, this may be the older child connection that I felt. From what we have learned of TH thus far I fear that she is a mentally unstable person. Here her step-son is missing, her husband has taken her daughter and she decides it's time to have an affair. Her mind is not right. I wonder if it ever was. My sadness is for Kyron.

I respect your opinion, and don't entirely disagree. However, there are people, both men and women, who resort to "snuggling" any time they are stressed. Since he was her husband, maybe she didn't think it was inappropriate. I don't know about everyone else, but I could only see her from the waist up, so didn't notice the rubbing. Sorry.
But... I wouldn't get that close to my hubby on national t.v., it's just not who I am. I was raised with the belief that there is a time and place for intimate hugs and kisses, and that would not be one of them. But she might have thought nothing of it.... except to send a signal to the ex: he's mine, now, so back off! Come to think of it... that might be it![/QUOTE]

I understand the concept of seeking comfort in the arms of another person, but what I saw what a full-front torso press. Much more in this body language than "snuggling": It is forward, aggressive, and given that it's a female pressing against a male, very sexual in nature. I doubt that Terri gave any consideration to whether or not the behavior was appropriate or not. In that regard, your comment about the signal to the ex might be right on ;) jmo

I have wondered if TH herself was abused as a child. jmothoughts

Okay....something is not adding up here. They are old friends from high school...they haven't been in contact until AFTER Kyron went missing???

According to this video with Mike Cook he says "Terri and Kaine live right up the street from me." Wha??????????? They were out of touch friends and he lives right down the street??? Hmmmmm.....

Check out about 1:50 in the video...
http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html
I think "right up the street" is relative. From what I can find he lives close to them when you consider how big Portland is. He lives about 7 miles away. That is very close and a coincidence when you are talking about high school friends who have just reconnected. I think that's what Cook meant when he said right up the street. Right up the main road, NW Cornelius Pass Road.

I think "right up the street" is relative. From what I can find he lives close to them when you consider how big Portland is. He lives about 7 miles away. That is very close and a coincidence when you are talking about high school friends who have just reconnected. I think that's what Cook meant when he said right up the street. Right up the main road, NW Cornelius Pass Road.

bbm

Is that the road he lives on?

Thank you...

By this time they were searching the Island and the rumors had already been stated about the "pings" so it is possible that he is a mole and has been involved from very early on IMO.

He does seem to be very forthcoming...just sayin'

Playing devil's advocate - Michael Cook could easily have been at the house and taken pictures covertly or without TMH's knowledge.

I also find it odd that KH's attorney is stating that they didn't know each other until after Kyron vanished, and their affair began on 6/30. Not out of the realm of possibility, no, but the whole thing seems a bit fishy to me.

I'd be looking into how well Kaine and Michael know each other, actually, rather than TMH's alleged activities with MC.

Yeah, something here just doesn't pass the smell test. Why would he have gone over to the house in the first place, and if they were hiding KH and the baby from TH, then why would her copy of the papers have had their address on them - wouldn't it have been blacked out? The way I see it, we only have MC's word that it was TH's copy of the RO that he saw/photographed.

I also find this whole "affair" a little odd, too. Of course, if someone else got ahold of TH's cell phone, they could have sent anything to anybody with it...

Okay....something is not adding up here. They are old friends from high school...they haven't been in contact until AFTER Kyron went missing???

According to this video with Mike Cook he says "Terri and Kaine live right up the street from me." Wha??????????? They were out of touch friends and he lives right down the street??? Hmmmmm.....

Check out about 1:50 in the video...
http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

Wasn't there a search done at a neighbor's house?

If he was some kind of plant you'd think LE would not have let Kaine possibly separate him from Terri with the contempt of court filing. I know the other sting was blown but that was a very different thing, a spur of the moment issue involving beat cops. This is a whole different type of thing, it didn't unfold on a moment's notice.

Yeah, I learned when I moved to Oklahoma that right up the street didn't mean a few blocks, it meant many miles. If it's used the same in Oregon, he could say that and live miles away. Now in Louisiana, right up the street meant a few blocks, lol.

who is the owensfamily in the url?

http://srnpdx.org/kyron-horman

Skyline Ridge Neighbors site,at the bottom it has the vigil and the woman who wrote it is also in the photo with MC on the bridge.They both went to school with Kaine,there is another woman part of the friends he went to school with having that last name.I assume it's her site.So,a group of people who went to school with him came together and helping in all they could in finding Kyron.

I have to admit, it could make sense. I still don't believe it because if it is true, this woman just gave them the equivalent of a gold mine. Holy Cow.

Just color me totally clueless...JMO

Thank you...

By this time they were searching the Island and the rumors had already been stated about the "pings" so it is possible that he is a mole and has been involved from very early on IMO.

Not sleuthing, but I am curious what MC's professional background is. Specifically, wondering if he is in a legal field, or security. IMO, I wouldn't put TH and him together on a quick glance. Also, he seemed so alert and active and ready to get involved on the get go after hearing of Kyron missing. Or maybe it would just ease my mind a bit.

If he was some kind of plant you'd think LE would not have let Kaine possibly separate him from Terri with the contempt of court filing. I know the other sting was blown but that was a very different thing, a spur of the moment issue involving beat cops. This is a whole different type of thing, it didn't unfold on a moment's notice.

*continuing to think on my theory*

Considering what this latest news has told us of how Terri operates and her horribly inappropriate behavior, I wonder if she flirted or came on to him early on, and he went to Kaine / LE.... and the plan snowballed from there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back