Terri Horman, Getting Death Threats, Lawyer Says

Status
Not open for further replies.
The title of this thread refers to death threats. Is there any proof of this or is this just another sensationialized media headline?

My feeling is its all BS made up by Terri unless she happens to have it on recording. An excuse or reason she has thought up so she doesn't have to vacate the home right away. I agree peeps cannot stand her, and more than a few would be happy to throttle her a good one, but I don't believe peope are calling death threats in to her.
If they are, maybe she better think about how safe she is ANYWHERE and turn herself in and tell us where the he77 Kyron is, then she will be safe in her own personal jail cell. Jus sayin

abbie

My feeling is its all BS made up by Terri unless she happens to have it on recording. An excuse or reason she has thought up so she doesn't have to vacate the home right away. I agree peeps cannot stand her, and more than a few would be happy to throttle her a good one, but I don't believe peope are calling death threats in to her.
If they are, maybe she better think about how safe she is ANYWHERE and turn herself in and tell us where the he77 Kyron is, then she will be safe in her own personal jail cell. Jus sayin

abbie

I don't believe it's BS, at all. I've heard of people getting death threats for far, far less. As to whether she is truly traumatized over it, etc, I don't know. But I am sure she has gotten some. I am actually surprized at only three - the effects of ubiquitous caller ID, I guess.

And while she stays in that house, remember, everyone with the internet knows her phone number.

lol @ Trident and tehcloser

It sure is hard for me to understand why there would be attempts to minimize death threats. We're talking about threats to murder someone. That's never okay.

:cow:

Hope you weren't offended by my lol up there:

Nobody minimizing here, just a little humor to lighten us up. This case has gotten so many of us wound so tight 24/7.

How do we even know she's getting death threats? It came out of the mouth of her attorney. How did the attorney know this, from his client? Is she recording all of her phone calls? I would think that LE is watching her pretty closely and/or bugging her phone calls, if they can do that. If she's getting death threats wouldn't you call the police instead of your attorney? Then again maybe the LE knows and there not talking like everything else in this case.

In my opinion, I'm surprised all the adults involved aren't getting death threats. The world is full of half-baked wackos who believe everything they hear on tv or see in the newspapers.

I fail to see why Desiree Kaine and Tony would be getting any threats at all. They arent believed to have done anything wrong.

JMO

I fail to see why Desiree Kaine and Tony would be getting any threats at all. They arent believed to have done anything wrong.

JMO

*BBM

Because this is a CRAZY world we live in and there are "rabid" peeps on both sides of the fence I'm sure.......

I don't believe it BS...Most of the high profile cases families do get death threats.

The Anthonys, Croslin and Cummings & Co. Even some posters that posted on theses cases got threatens. Not susprise at all.

I would think if Terri's lawyer was so concern he would have more than the little woman walking with Terri when she was approach by the reporter.

What I am susprise about.... there was only three.

It sure is hard for me to understand why there would be attempts to minimize death threats. We're talking about threats to murder someone. That's never okay.

I wasn't trying to minimize the individual threats - I was just expressing surprize over there being "only" three in light of how her (phone) number was put out there and given the social climate we live in.

But, yes, I realize that even one is far too many and more than many of us would like.

Long time lurker, first time poster. :newbie: Be nice, pretty please?

Much has been said (see thread about TMH retaining attny) about Houze being a smooth talker, good with PR, strategic with what he says/releases to media, etc (IIRC).

Of all the issues surrounding TMH and her possible involvement, why on earth would he speak up (when he has been downright MUM up to this point) about DEATH THREATS from what we can only assume are, as someone upthread put it, "whackadoodles?" How does releasing this information help Terri? Is this supposed to garner sympathy for her?

I mean, if he was looking to get her into some kind of protective custody, I could see the relevance, but what does this have to do with the motion to get her out of the house quicker? If anything, IMO, if she's getting death threats, moving her to an unknown location would be DESIRABLE.

JMO

Yes, but you've read stuff online about Kaine, right? Some of the things are rumors and speculation but are worse than what TH has actually been accused of doing in reality.
It wouldn't surprise me he was getting remarks and threats made, you know, by others rather than Terri .

JMO

I really don't think it has much to do with a person or their actions - there are people out there who read into things whatever they want, and get their irrational hatreds, etc. Nothing to do with factual guilt or innocence, IMO.

Someone assassinated Gandhi, remember. If he wasn't safe from hatred, I think none of us can be.

Long time lurker, first time poster. :newbie: Be nice, pretty please?

Much has been said (see thread about TMH retaining attny) about Houze being a smooth talker, good with PR, strategic with what he says/releases to media, etc (IIRC).

Of all the issues surrounding TMH and her possible involvement, why on earth would he speak up (when he has been downright MUM up to this point) about DEATH THREATS from what we can only assume are, as someone upthread put it, "whackadoodles?" How does releasing this information help Terri? Is this supposed to garner sympathy for her?

I mean, if he was looking to get her into some kind of protective custody, I could see the relevance, but what does this have to do with the motion to get her out of the house quicker? If anything, IMO, if she's getting death threats, moving her to an unknown location would be DESIRABLE.

Interesting. So maybe that is part of the strategy of why she won't contest anything.

She's getting death threats, so she is going to move out of the house because of that.

And of course, being the loving mother that she is, she won't contest anything with baby K because of course it would be too dangerous to be with TH.

Great idea! No information needs to be given at this time. She concedes.

How do we even know she's getting death threats? It came out of the mouth of her attorney. How did the attorney know this, from his client? Is she recording all of her phone calls? I would think that LE is watching her pretty closely and/or bugging her phone calls, if they can do that. If she's getting death threats wouldn't you call the police instead of your attorney? Then again maybe the LE knows and there not talking like everything else in this case.

Is it possible, gasp, LE isn't taking death threats to TH seriously? Maybe I misunderstood?

I have read many comments on many sites that have posts from people who say they want to kill her. I have no doubt some of these nuts may have sent her an email or snail mail telling her that. However like some on here have said it's not uncommon is cases like this.

Is it possible, gasp, LE isn't taking death threats to TH seriously? Maybe I misunderstood?

What I'm saying is if Terri called LE or if her attorney called LE that they would take it as a serious matter and LE is taking care of it behind closed doors. Like everything else LE hasn't been talking to the press. So I think LE knows about it we just aren't hearing about it. I can't see LE coming out and making it known to everyone. Why her attorney did, that I can't answer.

:Banane19::Welcome-12-june::newbie:

Come on in meowmo, we don't bite :)

Terri: 'Only 3?? I deserve way more than that! What could I possibly do more than what I've done so far to garner more attention and make me look more guilty?'

I am finding it harder and harder and harder to believe that Terri is not involved in Kyron's dissappearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member