Ronald Cummings, drug trafficking charges

I didn't see a thread to post this in...

Ronald Cummings has been transferred out of Putnam County custody and into Florida DOC custody.

Offender Name: RONALD L CUMMINGS
Offender ID: V36497
Date of Birth: 10/29/1983
Custody Status: In Custody
Scheduled Release Date:
Location of Offender: Reception and Medical Center - Main Unit
Race: White

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...0000&agency=900&id=V36497&searchType=offender

RONALD LEMYLES CUMMINGS
WELAKA, FL
Booking Date & Time: 1/20/2010 8:56:04 PM - Booking#: 10-00276
Release Date & Time: 10/6/2010 5:07:42 AM
DOB: 10/29/1983 - RACE: W - SEX: M

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=758544&IMG=49930

GOOD.....

Maybe now with him being away....some will feel more comfortable to talk....I hope so.

I know what the intake process is into DOC and I do not think Ronald is having a good time. I say that with great satisfaction. He has been accostomed to a county jail and that is a tea party compared to real prison. He will quickly find that his bad boy attitude is not going to fly there. He can say, "Don't you know who I am?" and it will not matter.

I hope he is scared out of his mind. IMO, Ronald is a coward. He will very soon have to decide which gang he is going to hang with. This is hard time and he will not adjust to it easily.

MOO

You can run Ronald but there is no where to hide. You can no longer hide behind an under aged female, your mom and grandma. Bye Bye.

You can run Ronald but there is no where to hide. You can no longer hide behind an under aged female, your mom and grandma. Bye Bye.

You know wonders this is a very interesting insight.
However...
Have you all noticed although Ron seems to be protected by women (TN and GGM Sykes) he really treats women he is romanticly involved with, very badly or abusive. Or at least that's what we've heard.
Wonder why?

Anyway since Ron is now on the doorsteps of prison I feel like dancing:bananapowerslide: Join me?

However...
Have you all noticed although Ron seems to be protected by women (TN and GGM Sykes) he really treats women he is romanticly involved with, very badly or abusive. Or at least that's what we've heard.
Wonder why?

Anyway since Ron is now on the doorsteps of prison I feel like dancing:bananapowerslide: Join me?
Your dancing banana emoticon... If i dont laugh some of the time I burst into tears.

On a lighter note amid a horrible, sad saga, your dancing banana emoticon, AZ, made me think of the following clip from Family Guy which is so stupid I'm ashamed to admit it that it makes me guffaw. ("Peanut butter jelly with a baseball BAT!")

I didnt want to use the direct click link feature bc it came up as a huge family guy image which seemed a bit much for the thread. But if all the sadness of the news is getting to you and you need a chuckle and you're into silly songs... go to the infamous YouTube (where i can hooky off from work for a smidge and at times catch myself....fixated, watching a cat flush a toilet) go to the search box and enter the clip title, "Family Guy-It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time."

www.youtube.com /watch?v=752_SZIqoYc

oh my...

(Ollie Williams: "...eh-body looks like ay-ents!")

[Ok I'll see myself out now.]

:)

However...
Wonder why?

Hey, you do a great two-step there AZ! In my humble opinion, I believe that Ron probably abused, verbally and physically, both his mother and his grandmother. Annette Sykes admitted as much when she was talking about Ron's childhood and teen years. In this kind of environment, the women would just accept the abuse, look over it and dismiss it as being their fault for setting him off and still protect them with their very life.

Hey, you do a great two-step there AZ! In my humble opinion, I believe that Ron probably abused, verbally and physically, both his mother and his grandmother. Annette Sykes admitted as much when she was talking about Ron's childhood and teen years. In this kind of environment, the women would just accept the abuse, look over it and dismiss it as being their fault for setting him off and still protect them with their very life.

And, you're not dancing with me because?

You are probably correct about how Ron treats mom and grandma. It's a shame they take it. And, Ron's children were growing up seeing him treat women this way.

In this thread, if you quote my post, you have to dance!

Ron reminds me of some boys I knew, who were emotionally deprived, when they were little. They got older, were what we'd now call ADHD, wild, in trouble, on drugs, & abusive towards females. But, their parents put up with it, because, & I'm guessing here, they understood why, & felt guilty for their part in it.

Ron being shipped off, should put to rest the last lingering 'hopes', that he was working undercover.

And, you're not dancing with me because?

You are probably correct about how Ron treats mom and grandma. It's a shame they take it. And, Ron's children were growing up seeing him treat women this way.

In this thread, if you quote my post, you have to dance!

not anymore. Jr will be an adult by the time RC sees freedom, J didn't get to see his daddy, and HaLeigh hasn't seen her daddy for quite awhile now.

Thank goodness for the boys, and justice for HaLeigh.

:Banane48::Banane34::Banane45::Banane45::Banane21::Banane21::Banane44::Banane59::banane58::Banane13::Banane27::Banane57:

and we're dancing, we're dancing.

Good, i am glad he is in DOC custody.....

i just hope he doesn't drop that soap in the shower...... :)

Where's the ol' RC smirk now?.... he looks scared to death in the DOC photo.

The DOC search info still shows Tommy as "Out of Dept. - Court Order"... I wonder if something's up with that or if the info is just not up to date?

Wow, he looks scared stiff! I think reality has set in. He now realizes that he is in the "big house".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k.e.williams
Back