2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/judge_delays_terri_and_kaine_h.html

"Bunch contends Kaine Horman's interest in seeking the source of Terri Horman's attorney fees is to interfere with his estranged wife's attorney-client relationship with Houze and to "aid police in their investigations."

Does this mean Terri's attorney is saying....knowing who the source of the money is...will aid police in their investigations?

WOW!

If this is accurate...the money can't be from Mom and Dad. Terri came by that money in a way that will aid the investigation into Kyron's disappearance.

Remember..."Kyron saw it all" said Desiree.

Very interesting...

Okay, so this says Bunch is going to file for custody modification. http://www.koinlocal6.com/mostpopul...bated-until-Jan-6/GonG6-VnTkmaYBikdxxq7Q.cspx

Gitana1 says if that is filed, the same obstacles remain that cause the request for abatement? Am I reading that right? :waitasec: I don't know why all the ado about nothing if the custody modification will trigger the same issues?????

Unless they are more worried about where the money came from than anything else? Am I in left field here? Correct me if I am.

Bunch wrote in court filings today that a third party or parties paid the attorney fees and it was neither a gift or a loan to Terri Horman and therefore is not subject to marital liabilities...
(paraphrased from Oregon Live link)

So what is left, if not a gift or a loan yet paid by another party? Did she sell something? I am very confused.

Perhaps an advance on her story?

That's what I'm thinking. Some media outlet contracted for her story. 350K would be nothing for mega media to shell out. Especially, because this case is so high profile.

But if true, the other question remains...Did Houze shop this for her?

A gift would have gone to Terri. A loan has the essence of "paying back" and the only other alternative I can come up with is that someone is outright paying her fees, not expecting anything in return, and the money will not be in Terri's control.

We don't know that the amount is $350K. Just that someone else apparently paid it.

That's what I'm thinking. Some media outlet contracted for her story. 350K would be nothing for mega media to shell out. Especially, because this case is so high profile.

But if true, the other question remains...Did Houze shop this for her?

We do not know what the amount is, they filed papers showing the amount is less. How much less, we don't know.

Bunch wrote in court filings today that a third party or parties paid the attorney fees and it was neither a gift or a loan to Terri Horman and therefore is not subject to marital liabilities...
(paraphrased from Oregon Live link)

So what is left, if not a gift or a loan yet paid by another party? Did she sell something? I am very confused.

Yes, did she sell something...or was she being paid (neither a "loan nor gift" for an activity that...if she discloses...will "aid police in their investigations."

This SHOULD BE a simple matter...for an innocent woman. Why isn't it?

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/judge_delays_terri_and_kaine_h.html

Bunch contends Kaine Horman's interest in seeking the source of Terri Horman's attorney fees is to interfere with his estranged wife's attorney-client relationship with Houze and to "aid police in their investigations."

Okay now, if this money came from TH's parents how in the heck would that aid police in their investigations? Now I'm really wondering where it came from.

Bunch did not say or even insinuating where the money came from.

He stated the two reasons he believes Kaine wants to know the source of the money. Two reasons: 1) interfere etc, and 2) aid etc.

ETA: In this, he states where the money did not come from:

Further, Peter Bunch wrote in court filings today that a "third party or parties paid for Mr. Houze's attorney fees," and it was neither a gift to Terri Horman or a loan. Therefore, Bunch argues, the money is not a marital liability.

Not a gift, and not a loan.

ETA again lol: Casey Anthony got $250,000 for pictures of Caylee. That's an example of neither a gift nor a loan.

Her parents are paying for her defense. It's not unusual and I don't understand why made such a mystery.

IN MY OPINION OF COURSE.

We do not know what the amount is, they filed papers showing the amount is less. How much less, we don't know.

I was just saying 350K because that's what TH supposedly texted to MC.

I've always thought that Houze told TH a criminal case like this (in the event that it goes to trial) could cost upwards of 350K. IMO, that figure is actually too low if this ever does go to criminal trial.

In other words, Kaine wants the information to hand over to LE (believing as he does they are conducting a criminal investigation directed at Terri) and to circumvent Terri's right to attorney client privilege.

Bunch did not say or even insinuating where the money came from.

He stated the two reasons he believes Kaine wants to know the source of the money. Two reasons: 1) interfere etc, and 2) aid etc.

ETA: In this, he states where the money did not come from:

Further, Peter Bunch wrote in court filings today that a "third party or parties paid for Mr. Houze's attorney fees," and it was neither a gift to Terri Horman or a loan. Therefore, Bunch argues, the money is not a marital liability.

Not a gift, and not a loan.

I know, that's why I am wondering where it came from?

Yes, did she sell something...or was she being paid (neither a "loan nor gift" for an activity that...if she discloses...will "aid police in their investigations."

This SHOULD BE a simple matter...for an innocent woman. Why isn't it?

It doesn't say that if she discloses it will aid police. It says aiding LE is one of two reasons Bunch gave that he believes Kaine is seeking to find out what the source is.

Her parents are paying for her defense. It's not unusual and I don't understand why made such a mystery.

IN MY OPINION OF COURSE.

I think that's the point. If her parents are paying, what is the big secret? They would present that fact and be done but instead they said it's neither a loan or a gift...if I read that correctly. Just getting back from an appointment and trying to catch up. ;)

So Kaine will still be married and responsible for TH ?????
Keeping her on medical benefits etc???
til another long hearing in Jan 11????

Can he testify against her if he needs to in OR law???

I am wondering if Judge thinks TH will be in jail by then?

I am not following this mess very well..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DannyRichard2006!