NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since EB is clearly 'cooperating', well... what exactly would that mean because if she knew where the body was (or pieces of), wouldn't they have her by now?

Either...

1. EB is being coy. Giving out dibbles of info.
2. EB didn't kill & dispose of her. Someone else did.

Right?

PS - I'm still curious if Zahra wore any jewelry like a necklace on a daily/constant basis. Just keep wondering if it could be one of the things they're looking for.

I believe she was wearing pierced earrings in a lot of her photos.

MOO

O/T all cargo planes special alert internation terror threats.........homeland security,
in London negative...........SPECIAL REPORT interupted regular programming ABC world news

I think NCMOM was verified in a past thread as a local?

MOO
I know that and thank you :)... but I am curious as to where the info comes from that EB was using BS's picture to lure AB... if it was heard or if there is a link to something I previously missed

Hum, OK, do we have the links via MSM stating this information? The social networks stuff, I don't pay much attention too!

I'll try and scratch some up but I don't think I saved any links for that information. Give me few mins. :)

lol, and if we get a forum there will be peeps saying they miss the single thread...it happens every time.

LOL. Yeah, and I'd probably be one of them too first time I veered off at a tangent and got spanked for going OT.

Thank you to whomever posted EB's old address for me.

So, is 4910 Burns Rd the only place she lived in that area?

I ask because going off of that, the prosthetic was NOT found within a mile of her previous residence, try 4.5 miles.

The original search in that area off Dudley Shoals/Burns would have been about a mile from her residence, but that was NOT where the leg was found.

Just trying to clarify if this is more misinformation going around or if she lived somewhere else up there as well.

Patty your question from the last thread - "How do we know Adam Baker paid for Elisa Baker to go to Australia?"

I think some information came from various news links and other from various social networks.

Ok, I wasn't going to mention this but now I will. When talking to the CNN guy yesterday, he told me that Australia is involved in this because of the prosthesis. He said the she (I am not clear whether he meant Zahra, EB or all of them) regularly flew back and forth to Australia for medical care because they have socialized medicine. Of course, I don't know if it can be substantiated or not but just thought I would put it out there.

With that said, my theory would be that maybe she had something going on with the London guy while flying back and forth and perhaps they were married? I dunno, just typing what came into my head.

I will chat with him again today and try to get verification.

bringing this question for NCMOM forward...

thank you for your response!

she said this in court or you heard it personally?

thanks again... just trying to make sense of the info...

OK, without revealing my source (because I honestly love this friend and wouldn't want to lose her in my life) I can only say that my friend of many, many years is close to BS. BS told my friend this, and I trust her implicitly. I have not pumped her for information, just asked a few tidbits here and there. But, she offered this information to me. However, I am going to call my friend today and ask some more questions, now that I have some specific things to ask.

I know that and thank you :)... but I am curious as to where the info comes from that EB was using BS's picture to lure AB... if it was heard or if there is a link to something I previously missed

Me too! I would like to hear: "I heard it directly from her mouth, or I saw a comment on Facebook, or I was in court and heard it!"

OK, without revealing my source (because I honestly love this friend and wouldn't want to lose her in my life) I can only say that my friend of many, many years is close to BS. BS told my friend this, and I trust her implicitly. I have not pumped her for information, just asked a few tidbits here and there. But, she offered this information to me. However, I am going to call my friend today and ask some more questions, now that I have some specific things to ask.

thank you so much!
you don't know how much us type A people need clarification LOL... Thanks again...

and as per the topic at hand... that is disgusting for EB to use her daughter in that way!!!!

Ok, I wasn't going to mention this but now I will. When talking to the CNN guy yesterday, he told me that Australia is involved in this because of the prosthesis. He said the she (I am not clear whether he meant Zahra, EB or all of them) regularly flew back and forth to Australia for medical care because they have socialized medicine. Of course, I don't know if it can be substantiated or not but just thought I would put it out there.

With that said, my theory would be that maybe she had something going on with the London guy while flying back and forth and perhaps they were married? I dunno, just typing what came into my head.

I'm going out on a limb here and saying the CNN guy does NOT know what he's talking about. :snooty: If she had been flying back and forth, that would have came out by now.

I have no thoughts on the theory that EB used BS's pics online, but funnily enough, when I saw pics of BS from the bond hearing, I actually thought it was EB. In fact, my first thought was how much better she looked than in her mugshot. The resemblence is uncanny if you mentally bridge the age gap between them.

It wouldn't surprise me. She did list her age on some of the chat sites as 26.

http://avatars.imvu.com/Guest_fairygirl6668

Officially gobsmacked!!

They were flying Zahra back and forth to Oz for medical treatment? Would LOVE to see some confirmation of this.

Elisa was not brought into the courtroom. Her current attorney Scott Reilly, was appointed to represent her on the minor charges too
less than 20 seconds ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

http://twitter.com/RadBerkywcnc

Officially gobsmacked!!

They were flying Zahra back and forth to Oz for medical treatment? Would LOVE to see some confirmation of this.

Why wouldnt the CNN guy do a story on that? Is he an investigating reporter who is not finished fact checking?

Zahra was flying back and forth to OZ for medical treatment??? Doesn't make sense to me, seeing as how they had little money and she could get care here. Something about that seems fishy.

Perhaps your "friend" can come forward so we can ask her some questions. We have so many of them. :)

Why wouldnt the CNN guy do a story on that? Is he an investigating reporter who is not finished fact checking?

Like I said, I do not know. He is not a reporter but just the CNN engineer. I also want to get his name to see how reliable his info is. This is one of the reasons I did not mention it yet but when some of the speculation was posted, I thought I would put it out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6